Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (74484 Views)

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Royalfurnitures: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Don"t marry a woman who is Your age mate ooh, else she go quickly old pass you

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by IghravweIG(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Beautiful piece from a great Oracle of God.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by chukwuibuipob: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin sad hmmmmmm!
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by spencekat(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
She or he can have the listed but has other shortcomings according to your standard.You can never have it all.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by coolfredo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Am scared to get married....

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by boomssey(f): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
I like this article
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by IBILEmayweather(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
LillyVal:
©WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

People should be very careful oo, because there are things that are happening now, more especially those living around Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Owerri , PH and Lagos. All this keke(tricycle) riders are into Something else this days oo.

In oyigbo now you will stop a keke rider and tell him to take you to a particular place, he will charge you maybe #100, you enter and when you reach your destination. Maybe you gave him #1000 he will open that small cabin that they always put money and gave you #900 change and zoom off. And that your #1000 will remain there until the day he will go to do account for the owner of the keke. He will bring out all the money in that cabin including that your #1000 and he will summit it to the owner as an account and tomorrow the owner of that keke will take all that money to the bank, just listen ooo.

He will deposit it there including that your #1000 and bank will load some into the ATM machine, during weekend another person will use his ATM card to withdraw money from the ATM machine including that your #1000 he will go to Bar or Joint and order for Beers, Nkwobi, point and kill fish, and ugba some will take their girlfriends to hotel to eat your money. I just want to tell you that all these keke riders are eating and drinking beers with your money.

This is what is happening in Oyigbo right now please everybody should be very careful but if you think my warnings are not useful you will be a victim one day, I like to inform people about the dangers Ahead.

Please stay off cheap hard drugs.. it will be of great help cry

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by spencekat(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
coolfredo:
Am scared to get married....
You don't need to
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Jaynom(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Upworkwriter007:

Of course, baba no dey knack his wife.
He's not married
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by 2shure: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ok

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Toks2008(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
SMH!
All these unrealistic marital advise...

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by AJSfan: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
2shure:
Sez freak

Eveeythinh must end with mate.
Mate.....sex
Otobo..
Daniella
.......sex mates
check d name very well sir.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Onyi22(f): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
He forgot to add Marry a rich guy

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by catalan15(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mozibee007:
This is absolutely correct
Yeah...
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by 2shure: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
AJSfan:
check d name very well sir.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Oyira(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
That third one is indeed a timer. Keep inspiring Sir.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gracealone:
The advice on social and spending mate is both totally curious and wrong.

God designed the differences in partners for a positive reason - so that one complements the other, for the strong to support the weak. To produce synergy.
U wise
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Oyira(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
That third one is apt and timely... Keep inspiring Sir
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
So 6 women grin.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by OBku4(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
LillyVal:

People should be very careful oo, because there are things that are happening now, more especially those living around Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Owerri , PH and Lagos. All this keke(tricycle) riders are into Something else this days oo.

In oyigbo now you will stop a keke rider and tell him to take you to a particular place, he will charge you maybe #100, you enter and when you reach your destination. Maybe you gave him #1000 he will open that small cabin that they always put money and gave you #900 change and zoom off. And that your #1000 will remain there until the day he will go to do account for the owner of the keke. He will bring out all the money in that cabin including that your #1000 and he will summit it to the owner as an account and tomorrow the owner of that keke will take all that money to the bank, just listen ooo.

He will deposit it there including that your #1000 and bank will load some into the ATM machine, during weekend another person will use his ATM card to withdraw money from the ATM machine including that your #1000 he will go to Bar or Joint and order for Beers, Nkwobi, point and kill fish, and ugba some will take their girlfriends to hotel to eat your money. I just want to tell you that all these keke riders are eating and drinking beers with your money.

This is what is happening in Oyigbo right now please everybody should be very careful but if you think my warnings are not useful you will be a victim one day, I like to inform people about the dangers Ahead.
smh. some people dey crase
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by ArticleBeast: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
vivypretty:
true but can you find all six in one person?
Yes, you can.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Serveyouright(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Papa dey nak mama wella so e no play with no. 5 sombori sai hallelujah
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Blackvic1: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
henrixx:
Number one is my current problem. Cant hold a reasonable discussion. She must deviate to something trivial.

God help us in finding the right woman
its common this days without majority of Nigerian girls they lack the ability to hold a reasonable conversation without deviating and most times when you sound intellectually inclined they tag you boring what a generation we are in trouble

5 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Femijohn198: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mr apostle get it very well,SabiAm pass Osama.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by coolfredo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
spencekat:
You don't need to
how will i do with other girls am dating, how will i tell them am getting married to another girl?

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Sniper101(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
ednut1:
Person no go see woman marry be that. The ones with all these values and sense no dey fine cheesy

I swear grin

my mind just dey in conflict about one of my Babes wey be say na she be wife-material amongst the others; she's educated, quiet n all. But...

Problem is; she no too fine & worst of all, she no just get swag cry

MARRY_YOUR_SOCIAL_MATE
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by elipheleh(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
LillyVal:

He will deposit it there including that your #1000 and bank will load some into the ATM machine, during weekend another person will use his ATM card to withdraw money from the ATM machine including that your #1000 he will go to Bar or Joint and order for Beers, Nkwobi, point and kill fish, and ugba some will take their girlfriends to hotel to eat your money. I just want to tell yo ;Du that all these keke riders are eating and drinking beers with your money.

grin grin grin grin
Chai is this a joke. You can't be serious.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Jones4190(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Na so one guy propose and receive STINGING SLAP! (At a table in a candle-lit restaurant, a man and woman having dinner) Man: Baby, I love you, would you please marry me? Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age! I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly,MFM,christ embassy,Redeemed, from there i went to This Present Winners looking every where for you l went from a size 14 to asize 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see. I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping ōϋ would show up! for where? I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, infact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect! The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine! So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning? Were you trying to destroy my faith? You almost rendered my prayer life useless? What were you waiting for? What sign where you looking for? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!! Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that ring on my finger!

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by bluefilm: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Only for those who are interested in getting married in the first place.

Niggaz like me who don't give a shît about marriage will only stick to marrying whoever is convenient for us, at any given time!

Of course, for better for worse till death do us part is an 'open secret' fallacy.

Divorce is always an option once the whole arrangement turns sour!
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by pyro62(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
I find that number 2 point very disturbing.. Is he saying people like me that wey sabi everything, should remain unmarried?? angry
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by gtech2sure: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
I have a friend who has all these qualities but she refuse to date me since 2017 till now and we stil interact everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.