Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (74445 Views)

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by KingAzari: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
5 and 6 very importanter.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
LillyVal:
©WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

People should be very careful oo, because there are things that are happening now, more especially those living around Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Owerri , PH and Lagos. All this keke(tricycle) riders are into Something else this days oo.

In oyigbo now you will stop a keke rider and tell him to take you to a particular place, he will charge you maybe #100, you enter and when you reach your destination. Maybe you gave him #1000 he will open that small cabin that they always put money and gave you #900 change and zoom off. And that your #1000 will remain there until the day he will go to do account for the owner of the keke. He will bring out all the money in that cabin including that your #1000 and he will summit it to the owner as an account and tomorrow the owner of that keke will take all that money to the bank, just listen ooo.

He will deposit it there including that your #1000 and bank will load some into the ATM machine, during weekend another person will use his ATM card to withdraw money from the ATM machine including that your #1000 he will go to Bar or Joint and order for Beers, Nkwobi, point and kill fish, and ugba some will take their girlfriends to hotel to eat your money. I just want to tell you that all these keke riders are eating and drinking beers with your money.

This is what is happening in Oyigbo right now please everybody should be very careful but if you think my warnings are not useful you will be a victim one day, I like to inform people about the dangers Ahead.

But u told me u would quit smoking that sh1t.. sad
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by pharrell8(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nice thread...
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by bonnyhope: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
bluefilm:
Only for those who are interested in getting married in the first place.

Niggaz like me who don't give a shît about marriage will only stick to marrying whoever is convenient for us, at any given time!

Of course, for better for worse till death do us part is an 'open secret' fallacy.

Divorce is always an option once the whole arrangement turns sour!

so you want to be baby papa or you will not Bleep
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by spencekat(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
coolfredo:
how will i do with other girls am dating, how will i tell them am getting married to another girl?
Just gradually do it,but you have to tactically discard those ones
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by JB4life: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Summary is all about COMPATIBILITY.
Very vital.
The only problem to that is the initial hiding of the incompatible traits by some people, especially girls, early in the marriage

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by udbyron1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
With 4/6 of it all...You are good
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Justbeingreal(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
Don"t marry a woman who is Your age mate ooh, else she go quickly old pass you

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Bro read the content.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by TruthProphet: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gracealone:
The advice on social and spending mate is both totally curious and wrong.

God designed the differences in partners for a positive reason - so that one complements the other, for the strong to support the weak. To produce synergy.

Na all these kind talk dey make many Nigerian girls thinks say marriage na poverty alleviation program. Smh angry

3 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Meotoka(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is absolutely correct. Thank you for this, I believe this will help a lot
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Exponent123(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
LillyVal:

People should be very careful oo, because there are things that are happening now, more especially those living around Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Owerri , PH and Lagos. All this keke(tricycle) riders are into Something else this days oo.

In oyigbo now you will stop a keke rider and tell him to take you to a particular place, he will charge you maybe #100, you enter and when you reach your destination. Maybe you gave him #1000 he will open that small cabin that they always put money and gave you #900 change and zoom off. And that your #1000 will remain there until the day he will go to do account for the owner of the keke. He will bring out all the money in that cabin including that your #1000 and he will summit it to the owner as an account and tomorrow the owner of that keke will take all that money to the bank, just listen ooo.

He will deposit it there including that your #1000 and bank will load some into the ATM machine, during weekend another person will use his ATM card to withdraw money from the ATM machine including that your #1000 he will go to Bar or Joint and order for Beers, Nkwobi, point and kill fish, and ugba some will take their girlfriends to hotel to eat your money. I just want to tell you that all these keke riders are eating and drinking beers with your money.

This is what is happening in Oyigbo right now please everybody should be very careful but if you think my warnings are not useful you will be a victim one day, I like to inform people about the dangers Ahead.

Say no to weed bro
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Emeka71(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
LillyVal:

Foolish talk; as if money is not meant to be spent.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by importantperson: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Upworkwriter007:

Of course, baba no dey knack his wife.

Baba never marry
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Haritha100: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
From op to me
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by MOJ584(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nawaoo!

This is certainly one of the best post I've read on this platform.

Carefully articulated, well crafted in lay man's English and neatly presented point blank!

While I admit that this may not be the perfect road map, I strongly recommend that every single fellow on this platform should bookmark or save this piece.

Lalas, kindly pass 3 bottles of Origin to the apostle on my behalf. Will credit your account once my salary drops by month end.

Gracias!!

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by lomprico(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
very true
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
vivypretty:
true but can you find all six in one person?
Astrologically you can find the woman you seek. He is indirectly saying marry someone you are compatible with and that takes us to the topic of astrology
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
henrixx:
Number one is my current problem. Cant hold a reasonable discussion. She must deviate to something trivial.

God help us in finding the right woman

Astrologically, you can find the right woman. I can guide you if you tell me your birthday
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Ghallant01(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kudos
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Angelacruz: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by franchasng: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
neweraomo:
Wetin concern me
and why are u peeping grin grin
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Regina DANIEL is somewhere laughing at this post

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Isoduwa(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mozibee007:
This is absolutely correct

Because say na pastor talk am abi?
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by IvoryFever: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Unfortunately, a lot of us have made gruesome mistakes in life partner choices
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by deebrain(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Very correct.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by henrixx(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
condemn:

Astrologically, you can find the right woman. I can guide you if you tell me your birthday
25 4 199*
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Ronline(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Your head is correct dude...
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by jubrilELsudan: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Marry your mate that you can hang on the ceiling and fvck in all holes tsetsefly style then shoot your hot cum in their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nmezor(f): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mk I absorb some points...Not all of them biko
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by HBB1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Blackvic1:
[color=#006600][/color]its common this days without majority of Nigerian girls they lack the ability to hold a reasonable conversation without deviating and most times when you sound intellectually inclined they tag you boring what a generation we are in trouble

Intelligence is most important for me.

If the girl is not intelligent, there is no future.

I want to discuss politics, history, war tactics, music, money, business, gossip, work...just talk.

My wife has to be my best friend , so...

If I want yansh and breast, they are pumping it in Lekki, that one is simple.
Intelligence is not.

3 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Johnny1013:
I even think say na better thing you day yarn sef.. Mtchew
The guy is an idiot from the South.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by bluefilm: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
bonnyhope:

so you want to be baby papa...

I will definitely marry, of course.

But I don't think it will be with just one woman for the rest of my damn life!

... or you will not _fuck

_Who says I will just agree to be _fucking only one woman for the rest of my damn life?!

That is completely impossible!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.