Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (74497 Views)

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Johnny1013(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
princeking2:

The guy is an idiot from the South.
Please don't tribalise his post....I actually had fun reading it
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by VirginSearcher(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Marry your sex mate.. how? don't get it shocked
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by GGirll: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
I've read this from a friend a month ago though....well there are no perfect persons n marriage so whoever you marry try n study them n know what makes them thick...tolerate each other n learn from each other....learn to pray together n forgive each other....to me love is respect so respect each other n don't be selfish n your marriage will blossom with or without money but with contentment. Good luck to all married couples here n to d singles too
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Blackvic1: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
HBB1:

Intelligence is most important for me.

If the girl is not intelligent, there is no future.

I want to discuss politics, history, war tactics, music, money, business, gossip, work...just talk.

My wife has to be my best friend , so...

If I want yansh and breast, they are pumping it in Lekki, that one is simple.
Intelligence is not.
if that’s what you are looking for my brother you will end up disappointed as many of our girls in this country are intellectually dead all they want to talk about is hair cloths bbn in the next 10 years nothing will be left anymore I pity the next generation of men there won’t be any meaningful girls left

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Gforce2019: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Where are all these feminist ladies...?

Oya, make Dem come react to the talk..apostle suliamon otobo ...sorry I don forget his real surname...
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by HBB1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Blackvic1:
[color=#006600][/color]if that’s what you are looking for my brother you will end up disappointed as many of our girls in this country are intellectually dead all they want to talk about is hair cloths bbn in the next 10 years nothing will be left anymore I pity the next generation of men there won’t be any meaningful girls left

I have an above average I.Q and my girlfriend is as smart (or even smarter).

The last girl I dated was also very smart too.

I dated an olodo once and I left after one month-- couldn't understand the lack of drive. It was a fling actually-- NYSC camp runs.

I have had very few girlfriends, maybe only one really, so...

If I don't see a smart girl, I am OK with YouTube and DSTV, it's not by force!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Gforce2019: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Blackvic1:
[color=#006600][/color]if that’s what you are looking for my brother you will end up disappointed as many of our girls in this country are intellectually dead all they want to talk about is hair cloths bbn in the next 10 years nothing will be left anymore I pity the next generation of men there won’t be any meaningful girls left

There are intelligent ladies...even on this platform.. they might not be much but we have them around us... A lot of intelligent ladies has suddenly turned to feminist which is bad for the future that lies ahead..
There are a lot of foolish ladies that all they want you to notice about them is their hair-do, the new dress , jewelries or shoes they just bought...
Or their spoken English, sex styles or cooking abilities... Things has really fall apart

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
dairykidd:

But u told me u would quit smoking that sh1t.. sad
The heartbreaking reality of joblessness in Nigeria.A full grown human being sat down and wrote all of that.No way this person is gainfully employed
Sad
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Blackvic1: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Gforce2019:

There are intelligent ladies...even on this platform.. they might not be much but we have them around us... A lot of intelligent ladies has suddenly turned to feminist which is bad for the future that lies ahead..
There are a lot of foolish ladies that all they want you to notice about them is their hair-do, the new dress , jewelries or shoes they just bought...
Or their spoken English, sex styles or cooking abilities... Things has really fall apart
well you are right but that been said the rate of intelligent and virtuous girls are diminishing everyday and there’s always a law of diminishing return , the want to follow the latest trend use the latest gadgets hair cloths shoes thereby loosing the most important thing....for the feminists here they are actually practicing the wrong feminism because the advocate of the so called feminism Chimamanda doesn’t even practice it the way our girls do she still respects her husband cooks for him and she’s very humble I know her first hand all she’s advocating for is that men should respect women and stop seeing them as objects well I rest my case I am tired of Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Johnny1013:
Please don't tribalise his post....I actually had fun reading it
Not at all bro. I'm from the south end too but damn it, dude is on some pills.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Blackvic1: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
HBB1:

I have an above average I.Q and my girlfriend is as smart (or even smarter).

The last girl I dated was also very smart too.

I dated an olodo once and I left after one month-- couldn't understand the lack of drive. It was a fling actually-- NYSC camp runs.

I have had very few girlfriends, maybe only one really, so...

If I don't see a smart girl, I am OK with YouTube and DSTV, it's not by force!
grin
lol you are very funny anyway you should count yourself lucky to have been meeting smart and intelligent ones....most are not lucky and men are also the cause of al this problems , why would a grown man with full brain marry a slay queen and expect her to make a good wife it doesn’t happen anywhere later you will see them opening trend about how his wife left him or how he’s loosing his home

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Johnny1013(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
princeking2:

Not at all bro. I'm from the south end too but damn it, dude is on some pills.
yeah and probably on Weed also....We gat to give it to him cause that was super creative .Sorry for the misunderstanding earlier . Cheers !!!

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by warrantyme(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Effect of ogogoro
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
henrixx:
25 4 199*

Okay you are a Taurus.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
I am looking for a chatting mate
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by HBB1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gforce2019:

If to say I dey single, imma track that Safari girl...

Now that's intelligence!
grin

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Ife1981: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
LillyVal:
©WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

People should be very careful oo, because there are things that are happening now, more especially those living around Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Owerri , PH and Lagos. All this keke(tricycle) riders are into Something else this days oo.

In oyigbo now you will stop a keke rider and tell him to take you to a particular place, he will charge you maybe #100, you enter and when you reach your destination. Maybe you gave him #1000 he will open that small cabin that they always put money and gave you #900 change and zoom off. And that your #1000 will remain there until the day he will go to do account for the owner of the keke. He will bring out all the money in that cabin including that your #1000 and he will summit it to the owner as an account and tomorrow the owner of that keke will take all that money to the bank, just listen ooo.

He will deposit it there including that your #1000 and bank will load some into the ATM machine, during weekend another person will use his ATM card to withdraw money from the ATM machine including that your #1000 he will go to Bar or Joint and order for Beers, Nkwobi, point and kill fish, and ugba some will take their girlfriends to hotel to eat your money. I just want to tell you that all these keke riders are eating and drinking beers with your money.

This is what is happening in Oyigbo right now please everybody should be very careful but if you think my warnings are not useful you will be a victim one day, I like to inform people about the dangers Ahead.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Ebubenwa042(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
God bless Apostle Joshua Selman and grant him more wisdom Amen �
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by ChiefSweetus: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
No fault sighted
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Queenserah26(f): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Compatibility is key. Nice one
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by olumide4christ: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
henrixx:
Number one is my current problem. Cant hold a reasonable discussion. She must deviate to something trivial.

God help us in finding the right woman

Think it through Bro...and run run run!!

People who always trivialize issues or discussions will not make serious marriage partners!

Marriage is serious business!!

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by olumide4christ: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
Don"t marry a woman who is Your age mate ooh, else she go quickly old pass you

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

It doesn't always work out that way, Bro!

Infact, you could marry a much younger person who will make YOU age faster because of her numerous troubles and mannerisms!!

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by olumide4christ: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Blackvic1:
[color=#006600][/color]its common this days without majority of Nigerian girls they lack the ability to hold a reasonable conversation without deviating and most times when you sound intellectually inclined they tag you boring what a generation we are in trouble

So true...so true sir!!

However, there are still some ladies who love intellectual men>….
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by olumide4christ: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Blackvic1:
lol you are very funny anyway you should count yourself lucky to have been meeting smart and intelligent ones....most are not lucky and men are also the cause of al this problems , why would a grown man with full brain marry a slay queen and expect her to make a good wife it doesn’t happen anywhere later you will see them opening trend about how his wife left him or how he’s loosing his home

LOL...I remember those threads here on Nairaland...I have also asked myself similar questions about so many of our men....they reek immaturity and lack of focus on the essential things required for a successful marital relationship.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Marry someone that makes you happy and gives you peace of mind.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Eaglefine(f): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2019
LillyVal:
©WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

People should be very careful oo, because there are things that are happening now, more especially those living around Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Owerri , PH and Lagos. All this keke(tricycle) riders are into Something else this days oo.

In oyigbo now you will stop a keke rider and tell him to take you to a particular place, he will charge you maybe #100, you enter and when you reach your destination. Maybe you gave him #1000 he will open that small cabin that they always put money and gave you #900 change and zoom off. And that your #1000 will remain there until the day he will go to do account for the owner of the keke. He will bring out all the money in that cabin including that your #1000 and he will summit it to the owner as an account and tomorrow the owner of that keke will take all that money to the bank, just listen ooo.

He will deposit it there including that your #1000 and bank will load some into the ATM machine, during weekend another person will use his ATM card to withdraw money from the ATM machine including that your #1000 he will go to Bar or Joint and order for Beers, Nkwobi, point and kill fish, and ugba some will take their girlfriends to hotel to eat your money. I just want to tell you that all these keke riders are eating and drinking beers with your money.

This is what is happening in Oyigbo right now please everybody should be very careful but if you think my warnings are not useful you will be a victim one day, I like to inform people about the dangers Ahead.

I think you're very sick.

Imagine me reading all this sh*t to the end.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Doyindoyin: 12:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Don't be stupid
Thehumanlloydl:
Don't marry your spending mate!
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Deandean: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Gracealone:
The advice on social and spending mate is both totally curious and wrong.

God designed the differences in partners for a positive reason - so that one complements the other, for the strong to support the weak. To produce synergy.

Totally agree with u...but then he's also right...a middle ground would b finding someone who share d same basic values and outlook on life..b it socially,religiously,morally or whatever...but d degree of strength in each of this areas may vary,in which case the strong complement the weak.my take though.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Eaglefine(f): 12:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Well spoken!

Bear in mind that D object of Love is not GETTING something you want but DOING something for the well-being of the one you love.

Anyway, We're 5 in Nigeria with DIZ great QUALITIES.

wink tongue
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by KIDfurniture(m): 5:38am On Sep 24, 2019
If you re weak sexually dont ever marry a warrior in bed.. you will lose him or her later.. if you're a warrior please marry someone who is equal to the task. Sex is very sweet. I m happy I can count 900 strokes non stop doggy style.. if you doubt me , Inbox me..

VirginSearcher:
Marry your sex mate.. how? don't get it shocked
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2019
My last relationship was missing number 1... We could have philosophical conversations for hours but when it came to resolving emotional issues (my pms and my/his moods) our communication breaks down. It was a major red flag and to get out was the safest option.
Re: Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.