Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

How Soon Should I Get Tested? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Soon Should I Get Tested? (505 Views)

Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / An American’s Experience Of Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

How Soon Should I Get Tested? by braveheart77: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2019
Hi all, So I have been dating this girl for a while and noticed she has a lot of suitors which she seems to give attention to. She has also told me that she has slept with some of them. For this lack of trust I have for her sexual health, I always use condoms for sex with her. However about 3 days ago, I stupidly had sex with her without condom and now I am very paranoid. This will be my first unprotected sex ever.

Feels like I have a burning sensation in my penis, maybe pschological tho.. Anyways I need your opinion on how soon I can get tested for possible STIs, including HIV.

Thanks a lot
Re: How Soon Should I Get Tested? by Wantedmiller: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2019
See question.....

Please go for test next two years......
Re: How Soon Should I Get Tested? by braveheart77: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2019
Wantedmiller:
See question.....

Please go for test next two years......

Hi, I have asked this question because how soon you can detect for STI varies.. Some do not manifest immediately. Please this a serious thread. Thank you
Re: How Soon Should I Get Tested? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2019
How do u people do it?? I mean Skin dive into someone u barely know....I’m just curious....I understand prostitutess that do it for money....money makes people do things they shouldn’t...:.but just for the sake of cumin...u will now risk it all..
As in I don’t get it...make una no vex ooo...mayb I’m the abnormal one shaaa for seeing this as weird..

Re: How Soon Should I Get Tested? by braveheart77: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2019
1StopRudeness:
How do u people do it?? I mean Skin dive into someone u barely know....I’m just curious....I understand prostitutess that do it for money....money makes people do things they shouldn’t...:.but just for the sake of cumin...u will now risk it all..
As in I don’t get it...make una no vex ooo...mayb I’m the abnormal one shaaa for seeing this as weird..
I acknowledge my mistake. It can happen to anyone. This is not the time to judge

Re: How Soon Should I Get Tested? by Onaksxchange: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Sometimes the temptation is irreversible not quite easy

we trade in all giftcards such as amazon,itunes,sephora,nordstrom,apple,steam,ebay etc https:///2347086929987

Re: How Soon Should I Get Tested? by ugomnaanny: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2019
If it's for HIV wait till 3months then after 3month wait till 6 months for the conclusive test. Other STI check after 2 weeks

Re: How Soon Should I Get Tested? by braveheart77: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2019
ugomnaanny:
If it's for HIV wait till 3months then after 3month wait till 6 months for the conclusive test. Other STI check after 2 weeks
thanks bro. God bless
Re: How Soon Should I Get Tested? by shege45: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2019
braveheart77:

I acknowledge my mistake. It can happen to anyone. This is not the time to judge
yes bro. It can happen to anyone

Re: How Soon Should I Get Tested? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
braveheart77:

I’m sorry, I’m not judging thats why I apologized in my previous comment... that perhaps I’m the one that’s abnormal..

Is It A Sore Throat Or Strep? How To Tell The Difference / Irregular Menstrual, Painful Menstrual, Odour Menses / All You Need To Know About Best Foods For Hair Growth