Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions (35912 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by supremenews: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2019
A mathematics teacher in ghana was captured when he carried one of his pupils and vice versa to teach the pupils what proper and improper fractions are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxp_7UwIpaY

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/ghanaian-teacher-carries-his-pupil-to.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by HQuadreal: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Creativity.

Modified:

Need a professional CV? See my signature.

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by cassidy1996(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
maths hard me nor be small

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2019

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
thatz doing practical the pupils will never forget it again...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Johnny1013(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
creative ......Some student needs practicals or Pictures to learn

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by cassidy1996(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
ola33t:

Simpliest and easiest subject.
lol
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by presented007(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
I will still not understand that as long it's called MATHS

13 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mathematics really, is the simplest subject. The reason most people do not understand it is psychological. From the testimonies of others, they made their minds up that the subject is difficult or impossible to understand.
presented007:
I will still not understand that as long it's called MATHS

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by monichannel: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Osogbo weed dey travel fast I swear grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by tolanibae(f): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pause it.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Larwin(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ghanaian teachers are real good.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by boss1310(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
thatz doing practical the pupils will never forget it again...
everything from your picture is funny including the DICKSON on the scale
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by eneboy19(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hi nairalanders
I really need help. Since my 100 level days I always resume school late because I have to work and pay school fees by myself. This affected me during my 200level. I missed most tests conducted during my absence. So this time around I resumed early and couldn't work for long. I need to pay my school fees before Friday 27th of September. Kindly help me. No amount is small. My school fees is #35000

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
my love for mathematics is unquantifiable.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by KingLennon(m): 5:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Any technique that makes the lesson clearer to the pupils is always welcomed. What that man did may stick in the pupils memory longer grin
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by femi4: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Which method is he going to use for mixed fraction

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Ghanaian teachers are pace setters in Africa.

Thumbs up to them.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Kendumazy(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Good one
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Richdad50(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
shocked

No matter how you teach or demonstrate to some NairaLand puppies, they will never understand.

Richdad

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by NaijaWebDesign(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
grin
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by seven7clien(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2019
gotta get the message across
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by jagabanlewis(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Thumbs up

Bt dis new nairaland has effect on my eyes

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Amstupid(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Wat if he wants to teach how people die
Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2019
ola33t:

One man's meat...

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Angelfrost(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2019
ola33t:

Extremely simple tbh... Highly straightforward compared to English.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by ShakaZullu(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
post=82519272:

Thumbs up to them.
[/s]
stop talking nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by Amstupid(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2019
post=82519272:

Thumbs up to them.

U just like posting trash angry

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions by slapandfall(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2019
What is with this new Nairaland design sef? It looks like an old newspaper.

If Nairaland was smart and agreed to evolve, it would have been the Nigerian or perhaps African Twitter by now.
But no... they choose to remain in 2006. Now, they are back to 2001.. #PopularSaying

Seun... please learn and be innovative with this site.. nothing significantly positively new since how many years..

You can even create a thread to ask for Suggestions what features Nairalanders will like to be on Nairaland.
From this ideas, you can harvest the best ones and implement. ...

...a concerned Nairalander

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A School Inside A Container In Port-harcourt / Covenant University In Land Tussle As Family Seeks Possession Order / Professor Grace Alele-Williams Dies At 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.