Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out (3210 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head / My Girlfriend's Attitude Is Giving Me Head Ache. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by Linx1234: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2019
Nigerian self acclaimed relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, has shared the story of a Nigerian man who contacted him with the story of how his girlfriend once ate suya on purpose and left the pepper in her mouth before going on to give him head.

Narrating his ordeal, he revealed that his joystick hole became sore as a result of the pepper which was deposited in the lady’s mouth.

He further added that.....https://janefblog.com/9301-2she-purposely-ate-suya-left-pepper-in-her-mouth-to-give-me-head-man-caries-out/

1 Like

Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by eTECTIV: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2019
No b u buy am give am? grin grin.. She's simply spicing up ur meat

4 Likes

Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2019
eTECTIV:
this post gave me a heartattack. Spicing up his meat. You deserve a can of cold beer.

9 Likes

Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by eTECTIV: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Blackivy29:
this post gave me a heartattack. Spicing up his meat. You deserve a can of cold beer.
grin grin
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by donbachi(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2019
if na me I go carry one full bottle of aboniki rub fo condom after I don wear am,den put am inside her chonkomiliki.

2 Likes

Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by Powersurge: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
donbachi:
if na me I go carry one full bottle of aboniki rub fo condom after I don wear am,den put am inside her chonkomiliki.

lolzzzzzz. you are not serious. Omo na so one baby drink ogogoro come give me head ooo. she was feigning ignorance and part of the liquid still dey her mouth while giving me head.
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by Modernist: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Blackivy29:
You dirty minded Girl grin I'm a get to know you sometime.
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by cooooooks(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
The guy should stop long story and admit he liked it. Mtchew
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by ozioma24(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Na she be the real pepper dem gang cool

2 Likes

Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by donbachi(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Powersurge:

lolzzzzzz. you are not serious. Omo na so one baby drink ogogoro come give me head ooo. she was feigning ignorance and part of the liquid still dey her mouth while giving me head.
hahaha...wickedness.
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by blairfames(f): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
eTECTIV:
literally lol
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by blairfames(f): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
donbachi:
wetin be chonkomiliki again
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by donbachi(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
blairfames:
wetin be chonkomiliki again
her local government area
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by slimay(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Maybe you don't moan during sex and she want you to feel what she always felt.....just maybe.
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by meobizy(f): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is a simple real life situation I have faced before. All I did was dive in immediately without a condom. I put her out of commission for a full night.
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by Alexaonfleek: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ladies ooo Mouth Gig is overrated.please next time ehn,u see that tiny hole in his prick,just use needle to massage it.thank me later wink cheesy grin grin
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 24, 2019
Good for you
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by eneboy19(m): 1:22am On Sep 24, 2019
I really need help. Since my 100 level days I always resume school late because I have to work and pay school fees by myself. This affected me during my 200level. I missed most tests conducted during my absence. So this time around I resumed early and couldn't work for long. I need to pay my school fees before Friday 27th of September. Kindly help me. No amount is small. My school fees is #35000

Abeg I don't want to have an extra year
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by nlPoster: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Ladies ooo Mouth Gig is overrated.please next time ehn,u see that tiny hole in his prick,just use needle to massage it.thank me later wink cheesy grin grin

You sound like one of those insidious people who would be asking others "why are you angry" yet look at the evil in you.
Re: She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out by Alexaonfleek: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2019
nairalandposter:

You sound like one of those insidious people who would be asking others "why are you angry" yet look at the evil in you.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal / Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate / What I Noticed With Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.