Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ignition With Serial Communication - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ignition With Serial Communication (613 Views)

Sniper 3D Assassin Crack 4.12.0 With Serial Key {latest} 2023 / Folx Pro 5.16 Mac Serial Number / Imagenomic Portraiture 3.5.3 Mac Serial Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignition With Serial Communication by GarryBills(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2019
I have a machine which runs not in PLC may be PCB board or Embedded (i dont know excatly) which is operating in DOS. From the control panel, there are four RS232 port connected to the CPU. I need to get the data of the machine and calculate the OEE. Can I use a RS232 splitter and connect to RS232 to Ethernet converter which leads to the Ignition Server. I would like to know,if i do so, will i able to get all the individual data of the machine so that i could find the OEE of the machine.

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons To Develop Elearning Application In Your Business / Do I Need A Degree In Computer Science To Go Into Web Development? / Interested In Software Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.