Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) (61246 Views)

President Buhari Really Fall Osinbajo's Hand / Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) / Supreme Court Judges Drop To 13, NBA Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by netpro(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Atiku seeing this picture on his way to Supreme Court grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Notice me character

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Henrichemeka(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Atiku, please forget about going to the supreme court!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
McTobe:
Like you read my mind, that justice that your arrow points to is the real deal. How I wish people that know him in person are here to tell us about him. He is the real JUSTICE WITH CHARACTER
He must be a Northerner. They don't asslick
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by TheDestroyer: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Reply him don't run away like a yam ree coward. How is obi and the cheif cummist doing. Simple question
MelesZenawi:

If only you realise,I don't engage People like you.

You won't have quoted me in the first Instance.

Sorry.

next.

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by seven7clien(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
levels pass levels
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
HappyPagan:
what is the ugly thing on their heads? grin

It's a wig...and it is an import from the Europeans.

How the Europeans started wearing wigs has a bit of an interesting history (found out on Quora recently...which is why one should join that website).

Over 400 years ago, due to the abscence of modern soap, many Europeans had a 'head lice problem'...so many of them...males in particular, shaved their hair...and used wigs in their place. The practice of wearing wigs reached its peak in the 18th century...then died down as soap became avaialble...but in the legal profession, old traditions die hard.

Funnily enough, American judges no longer wear wigs. (Canadian judges still do, as do many judges in many Commonwealth countries).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
ziegurf:

...that's what their Master Lord lugard taught them
...awkward nation

Lugard had nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
SaintLucia:
Star boy OSU people doing everything possible to create a misunderstanding between him and uncle bubu.

Dump the bigotry please. Haba!
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Everybody wants to associate with the star boy.. well done the best VP

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Peappy49(f): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Na them dey rush him Star boy
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by SaintLucia: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kanade21:

Dump the bigotry please. Haba!
Are u referring to me or Nmamdi Kanu?

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Saao(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
sarrki:
Supreme Court Judges Struggling To Shake Hands With Yemi Osinbajo-photo

Struggling to shake hands with him!!! Osinbajo today in Abuja !!!

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, attends Supreme Court Special Session for 2019/2020 Legal Year in Abuja. 23rd September, 2019 !!!

you forgot that, he's a lawyer? They could be classmates, school mate or met somewhere along the line
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by demitola(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
This man is giving them alot of headache!! Shey they will not kpayin before 2023 like this so? Look at the way even Elite Judges are struggling to have a handshake with him! grin

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
sarrki:
He’s the nightmare of the wailing wailers

Lolz. You mean this houseboy and VP for Visitation and Condolences Affairs? He is only a nightmare to his own political future
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
SaintLucia:
Are u referring to me or Nmamdi Kanu?

Your comment shows that you are just like Mr Kanu.

If the other side wants to be bigoted...show yourself as the bigger person. Don't respond in kind.

Same goes for those who call your tribe names...we should all give up the bigotry
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by BrokenCock: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
struggling?all these low level bloggers
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by semyman: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
You guys should stop ridiculing the VP, unless you want a final nail to be driven to his coffin of oblivion in this administration
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Titogbanski: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Today I choose to bring to you one of the richest doctors in Nigeria and probably one of the richest doctors in United States. His name is Dr. Godwin Maduka. Why I choose this topic for today is because Dr Godwin is a philanthropist who has helped the society here in Nigeria a lot.
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Mcphamous(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
The love for the VP is the beginning of hatred for the wailers�.we love you sir
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by skukimania(f): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
HappyPagan:
what is the ugly thing on their heads? grin

Wig
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Osinbajo2023..no going back
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Phred1717: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is for a job welldone
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by geryque(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
These are not Supreme Court Justices. They are the new Senior Advocates elevated today. There is a difference in the ceremonial gowns worn by the Justices and that of the Senior Advocates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by jjohndoe83: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
False information. These are not Supreme Court Justices! The Justices have Red Stripes on their gown not yellow or gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Dpharisee: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is news for Afonjarudeens while India has gone to the moon
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by McTobe(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
There you go with Ethnic talk, now that is a total turnoff.
Boringdraw1:
He must be a Northerner. They don't asslick
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by cameeeeel(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
they are new SAN.
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
They are to get the lying gene transferred
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by gr8child(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Those are Senior Advocates, not judges. They are the Vice-President's colleagues at the inner bar.
Re: Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
sarrki:
He’s the nightmare of the wailing wailers
Come on, you can do better than this!

Osinbajo is a Professor of Law and these are Supreme Court judges. They are all in the same profession, and he's very likely the senior colleague of most of them professionally.

Also, he is the VP of Nigeria therefore he commands respect by virtue of his office.

I personally don't have any issues with him, as he would have been a far better president than the man in Aso Rock. However, I would say sharing this pic is simply childish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.