Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,660,104 members, 6,245,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 April 2021 at 02:47 AM

Looking For A Competent Writer To Hire or Outsource Jobs To? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For A Competent Writer To Hire or Outsource Jobs To? (220 Views)

If You Want To Outsource Jobs, Then Don't Get The Job From NL / I Need A Good Writer To Build A Career / I Need A Writer To Spin, Proofread And Edit My Blog Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Competent Writer To Hire or Outsource Jobs To? by Grammywinner: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Good writing is a skill and like every other skill, not everyone has it. Lots of individuals today pose themselves as writers, it isn't hard to see why. Some of these folks have written posts on here that have reached front page, they have also written posts on Facebook that have garnered a bunch of likes. So, what do you expect?

But good writing goes far beyond earning a spot on Nairaland's front page or writing a social media post that thrills your friends or followers. Anyone can achieve any of those with a mediocre write-up these days. Good writing is also more than making sure your grammar is flawless and your words are well spelt.

Good writing is any writing that is:

* Powerful enough to hold a reader's attention or persuade readers to take certain actions.

* Engaging. Sometimes, an article is just so well written that readers are moved to comment and share the post on social media.

* Flows. Every element and paragraph that make it up fit together neatly and draws the reader along.

So there you have it, good writing and some of its key features.

Permit Me To Briefly Sell Myself
With four years of writing experience in my arsenal, I can guarantee arguably the most upbeat, compelling and plagiarism-free content you can get on the freelance market. I have written hundreds of articles on a variety of topics and niches.

My clients praise my quick responses and speed of delivery. Enough said, If you ever need a good writer for your blog, agency or just someone to outsource to, don't hesitate to contact me on info@markandwrite.com or +2347018626586.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Competent Writer To Hire or Outsource Jobs To? by Grammywinner: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
At your service. Contact me today.

(1) (Reply)

A Wizard And A Mouse / Ideal Woman / Kill, Or Be Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.