Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates (3456 Views)

"Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention / Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by 9jaMySchool(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
BBNaija: ‘I’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate, Tacha again on Sunday boasted to fellow housemates about her stay in the reality show.
Tacha, who is one of the most talked-about and criticized housemates in the ‘Pepper Dem’ edition said this after her conversation with Ebuka about her reaction to Diane following the missing box.
We recalls that Tacha rained insults at Diane and accused her of getting drunk after she forgot the red box at the Arena.

But, Cindy speaking to Ebuka on the incident described Tacha’s reaction as ‘senseless and uncalled for.’
However, Tacha after the eviction show told housemates that she would remain in the show till the 99th day no matter the hate and dislike from them.
“I would remain in this house till 99th day whether you like it or not. When you talk about me, you clout.
“I am bigger than the owner of this show, I was blown before big brother.

“If you have a problem with me, tell me and stop gossiping, you all are trending because of me,” Tacha said.

Source

https://www.9jamp3lyrics.tk/2019/09/bbnaija-im-bigger-than-owner-of-this.html

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
This bimbo, the amount of shit that comes out of her mouth instead of her anus is much.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pim
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by icebird25(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
She might be saying the truth o.
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by RoyalBlu(f): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Cee Cee got nothing on this girl.

A total package of haughtiness.

I'm just amazed at the kind of support system she's got. Speaks volumes about the society we live in.

It's well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by PabloAndreas(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
This bimbo, the amount of shit that comes out of her mouth instead of her anus is much.
swear bro

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by PabloAndreas(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
RoyalBlu:

I'm just amazed at the kind of support system she's got. Speaks volumes about the society we live in.

It's well.

what else would u expect from a society that celebrates mediocrity
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by RoyalBlu(f): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
PabloAndreas:

what else would u expect from a society that celebrates mediocrity

It's very unfortunate, I tell you.
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by Onyi22(f): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tacha for the money whether haters likes it or not
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by JohnnyPalmer: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
If she's bigger than the owner of the show... Then what's she doing on the show?

Dumb ass gal

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by ifeoluwazaddy(f): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
if you are bigger than the owner then why are you in the house? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
She will remain till 99 but will not go with 60, Frodd or Mike will emerge winner
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by bashuayi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Onyi22:

sense far from u .aswear
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by Nooneonline(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yet u re there for the money and fame playing by his rules. Shidren of nowadays

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by UdyOgwoUde(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
I'm beginning to suspect Biggie... Maybe Tacha has his nude pic for her to spitting all these nonsenses. Probably that's why all the strikes were cancelled, because of Tacha

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by franchasng: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
RoyalBlu:

It's well.

99% of her supporters are ladies, which tells you why Nigerian guys keep complaining about Nigerian ladies, u can see for yourself why cry

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Onyi22:
Confused Titans
Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Your mouth must have been jealous of your anus.

Re: Bbnaija: ‘i’m Bigger Than The Owner Of This Show’ – Tacha Tells Housemates by backnbeta(f): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Maybe she's got something nasty on big brother undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dababy Is A Nigerian / Married Man Covers His Face As Side-chick Recorded Video Of Them In Bed [watch] / $€xt@pe Of TIKTOKER Black Chully Leaks Online(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.