Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Crude Oil Academy, Ikeja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crude Oil Academy, Ikeja (943 Views)

Crude Oil Lifting Licence For Sale To Export Crude Oil In Large Quantity From Ni / Recharge Card Is The New Crude Oil (top Up & Get Reward) / Senate Approves Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Motion To Investigate Crude Oil Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Oil Academy, Ikeja by flexx(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Please has any one done business with the Crude Oil Academy, Ikeja. I would like to know if they are genuine and if they deliver on their promise or if they are just a scam group. Also how effective are their trainings, has anyone really benefited from their trainings? Make man no go enter igbese in the name of investment.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Academy, Ikeja by Okenwa12: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Please DO NOT make the mistake of giving your money to Crude Oil Academy. This company is managed by one Mr Adewunmi Johnson who claims to be a Crude oil trader. He is a scammer and has scammed a lot of people of their hard earned money. Currently his office is not functional, website is also down, his workers have all absconded to other states as well in fear for their lives. Mr Adewunmi is a scammer and has a high personality in fraudulent activities. Please do not invest your money with his company.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Academy, Ikeja by 7XYZoe: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hello guys,

Adewunmi Johnson of Crude Oil Academy I took as a friend and mentor lied to me, scammed me since late August 2020 and now he has been on the run. I am planning to arrest him and get my money back.

I've even chatted with some other folks he also duped. He's a criminal and dupe....do forex or any biz with him at your own fucking risk.

These are his phone numbers; you can call and "greet" him - 08038170318, 08022443420, 0803 640 8720.

PLEASE if you have any useful information or you want to catch him too, buzz me; 08061212659, 08189052626, you can also WhatsApp me too. My name is Zoe.

And yes that's the bastard thief's pix.

1 Share

Re: Crude Oil Academy, Ikeja by kingthreat(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2021
I wonder how people do scam with the 100% assurance that they will get away with it. You victims should unite and take action.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Prestigious Robot Body-guard Of King Of Bahrain Speak / Simple Steps To Follow Before You Purchase C Batteries For Your Gadgets / Shocking! A 13 Year Old Boy Terrorized A Whole Community With Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.