Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) (4830 Views)

Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / See More Tweet Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Mandynews(f): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
The presently Nairaland is trending on Twitter.

This is the reaction of Nigerians on Twitter after MandyNews travel reporter CollinsWeglobe made a tweet about how people comments on posts in Nairaland.

Check out tweets below.

Source: https://mandynews.com/see-why-nairaland-is-trending-on-twitter-screenshots/

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Tobinrobin(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
He’s not wrong. Since this is a faceless forum, we’ve loads of really good people & we also have some silly ones on here lol.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Mandynews(f): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
More

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by thundafire: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lala especially where no dey carry snake meat play and banning anyhow
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by LibertyRep: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Same way twitter stories also trend on Nairaland.

Nairaland is the online replica of a true Nigeria city - a mixture of the good, the bad and the ugly

12 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
How is this trending by two people post.

Nonsense and buhari.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Mandynews(f): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
More tweet

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Idsoft: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nairaland of savage
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Mandynews(f): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
You can visit Twitter for more tweets

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by jospepper(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nairaland... Kasan mahaukaci.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by seunmsg(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin grin

We mad gon for this street o. If you no get liver, no just enter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by nlPoster: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mad people on nairaland were already mad before they got here.

Nairaland just allows them to showcase their madness better.

6 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by yaki84: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Am proud of this forum...
Proudly Niaralander....

Whether kids don take over o or not, me still love it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Femich18(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tobinrobin:
He’s not wrong. Since this is a faceless forum, we’ve loads of really good people & we also have some silly ones on here lol.

Exactly. Anyone that takes Nairaland insults and tackles too much will just develop HBP. On the other hand this platform is full of Great people in all fields. I have met two or three people who are big men in the society.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Idsoft: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Inside life, nairaland of savages
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by myfan: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
I read it
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Realdeals(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
You learn more on Nairaland than Twitter and Facebook combined. The faceless nature and the fact that you can easily track stories makes it my number one point of call on the internet.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Lamasta(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
All the comments are the representation of certified Nairalanders grin

But in Nairaland there is more to learn only just know the group you belong grin
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by nlPoster: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Realdeals:
You learn more on Nairaland than Twitter and Facebook combined.

It depends.

There's also a lot of misinformation here.

The question should be how much is misinformation and how much is real truth.

4 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Realdeals(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
nairalandposter:

It depends.

There's also a lot of misinformation here.

The question should be how much is misinformation and how much is real truth.

There is misinformation on Twitter and Facebook too, but because most information on Nairaland is tailored around happenings around us in Nigeria without the intrusion of foreign contents unlike Facebook and Twitter makes it more relevant to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by omenka(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seun has no idea the potential of this brand. He's being too sloppy the way he handles deteriorating quality of the discourse around here.

Saying a place is savage isn't a complement in my opinion (as most e-neophytes tend to assume), it only goes to show how intellectually bankrupt it is.

Most of the so called savages will flee the site if it is cleansed of intellectually useless discourse.

10 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by nlPoster: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Realdeals:

There is misinformation on Twitter and Facebook too, but because most information on Nairaland is tailored around happenings around us in Nigeria without the intrusion of foreign contents unlike Facebook and Twitter makes it more relevant to me.

Nairaland information or misinformation is very much tailored by what people are doing overseas, you didn't notice that yet?

It's foreign oriented disguised by a Nigerian theme, with some local input here and there, mostly in sections like agriculture or education. Politics is half and half.
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by omenka(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
DeviIhimself:
Omenkaaaaaaaaa!!!
what's up nicca
Abeg free me jor. I called you out on the other thread and you dodged. I asked you if you're sure Farahaideed is indeed Igbo as he claims l, given his comments regarding the interest of Ndigbo side by side PDP, and you ducked. undecided
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Realdeals:
You learn more on Nairaland than Twitter and Facebook combined. The faceless nature and the fact that you can easily track stories makes it my number one point of call on the internet.

I hate lies.
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Realdeals(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
nairalandposter:

Nairaland information or misinformation is very much tailored by what people are doing overseas, you didn't notice that yet?

It's foreign oriented disguised by a Nigerian theme, with some local input here and there, mostly in sections like agriculture or education. Politics is half and half.

This is the frontpage now, how many foreign stories can you point out? My point is that I can relate more with most stories on Nairaland unlike what Twitter and Facebook will try to force down on our throats.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by nlPoster: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Realdeals:

This is the frontpage now, how many foreign stories can you point out? My point is that I can relate more with most stories on Nairaland unlike what Twitter and Facebook will try to force on our throats.

You'll find almost everybody or every context listed in any front page story, is linked to overseas, if you make enquiries.
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by ChristianNorth: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yoruba people need to learn business. I swear.

Google offered you $1M for a shitty forum and you refused.

An average Igbo man would have sold Nairaland and request for 30% stake.

Imagine if Google had handled this forum and you have 30%.

Greed will not allow our sophisticated brothers. The same way they always try to sell their goods with unimaginable profits.

When an Igboman sells below that margin and pack all their customers they will be hating unnecessarily.
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by 989900: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Awon eleyi mad gan!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do / X / Chief Ndubuisi Nzenweofor Foundation Gives Hope To Widows & Less Privileged (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.