Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) (4851 Views)

Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / See More Tweet Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Truckpusher(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
Seun has no idea the potential of this brand. He's being too sloppy the way he handles deteriorating quality of the discourse around here.

Saying a place is savage isn't a complement in my opinion (as most e-neophytes tend to assume), it only goes to show how intellectually bankrupt it is.

Most of the so called savages will flee the site if it is cleansed of intellectually useless discourse.
Lookatew cheesy

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by SoNature(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Yoruba people need to learn business. I swear.

Google offered you $1M for a shitty forum and you refused.

An average Igbo man would have sold Nairaland and request for 30% stake.

Imagine if Google had handled this forum and you have 30%.

Greed will not allow our sophisticated brothers. The same way they always try to sell their goods with unimaginable profits.

When an Igboman sells below that margin and pack all their customers they will be hating unnecessarily.

Stop the silly comparison and grow up.

Why is that difficult for you?

Nairaland represents everything wrong with the convoluted Nigerian society.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Lonelypacifist6: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
nairalandposter:
Mad people on nairaland were already mad before they got here.

Nairaland just allows them to showcase their madness better.
People like you made Nairaland mad With your million and one accounts.
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nairaland has the best people on earth!!!! Many don’t know this is the best place compare to Facebook and Twitter the home of lies and fake lifestyles

3 Likes

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by DaddyMorenike: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Maaad oh
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Greed will not allow our sophisticated brothers. The same way they always try to sell their goods with unimaginable profits.

When an Igboman sells below that margin and pack all their customers they will be hating unnecessarily.
is it bad if a black man is successful Oyibo people no go sabi run the jungle better than the real monkey abeg...
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by omenka(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Truckpusher:
Lookatew cheesy
Look at this old man!!! cheesy cheesy

You grew battle weary abi? Hope you've been good sha. Must confess I miss those days. wink
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by alphaNomega: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tobinrobin:
He’s not wrong. Since this is a faceless forum, we’ve loads of really good people & we also have some silly ones on here lol.

You still think this is a faceless forum? You'll be surprised when you're found wanting.
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by kay4kay: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
jospepper:
Nairaland... Kasan mahaukaci.

Walahi. Yaa de
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by sunnedee2: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
This collins guy na mad man!

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by solid3(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
You can't just but love nairaland. grin grin
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by horlahwaley(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
sunnedee2:
This collins guy na mad man!
I swear grin grin
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by JhayJoe: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Are you serious? Hmm, all i can say is that airaland is stuck in the past and new new development and cleaning up.
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Jasseyfrd(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Next level madness grin
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by LifeDrama: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Dominique

Push this thread to front page to attract new users
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Flexherbal(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:
How is this trending by two people post.

Nonsense and buhari.

Part of what he is talking about

1 Like

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by franklingud(m): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
I love nairaland even though I don chop ban tire.

Lots of real and fake stories!

Very educative!

Deceitful, etc

Kudos to Seun Osewa the real afonja.

And to lala the snake in monkey-shadow-hunter-biter-eater

More $$$£££€ to your accounts respectively.
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Truckpusher(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
omenka:
Look at this old man!!! cheesy cheesy

You grew battle weary abi? Hope you've been good sha. Must confess I miss those days. wink
My fellow old man!!! cheesy cheesy

Battling kids who has no sense of humor is a waste of time bro.

Missed those days and you guys greatly, how have you been ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by omenka(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2019
Truckpusher:
My fellow old man!!! cheesy cheesy

Battling kids who has no sense of humor is a waste of time bro.

Missed those days and you guys greatly, how have you been ?
Been doing great bro. Research wan kill me, but progress is being made nevertheless. Trying to make the most of our lives while we still have the energy so retirement can be blissful. wink

You still dey deceive those ladies while allowing them to deceive too you abi. You better do marry o.

1 Like

Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Truckpusher(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
omenka:
Been doing great bro. Research wan kill me, but progress is being made nevertheless. Trying to make the most of our lives while we still have the energy so retirement can be blissful. wink

You still dey deceive those ladies while allowing them to deceive too you abi. You better do marry o.
Research is good for the old dying continent . I dub marry oh burn full house se
f. Wait until you see my daughter humble your son . You go know how far! cheesy
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by omenka(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Truckpusher:
Research is good for the old dying continent . I dub marry oh burn full house se
f. Wait until you see my daughter humble your son . You go know how far! cheesy
Marry when? You're fvcking lying!
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by bIoodykiller: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
omenka:
Marry when? You're fvcking lying!
omenkanauzu grin
afa naa?
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Zobah: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2021
grin grin
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by fourboys: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
we are going places
Re: See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by hustleNG21: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
We've been tweeting and posting on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn for weeks, no single registration.

The moment we posted on Nairaland, registration kept coming in.

Register for FREE on [url]hustleng.com[/url] to start getting clients for your hustles (services)

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Examples Of Hypocrisy? / MC Oluomo Throws 'braless' Birthday Party. See Bobby / Want A Very Good,perfect Structure For U Home Pls Read Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.