Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,104 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Wife Accused Me Of Sexual Infections But Am Ok - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Accused Me Of Sexual Infections But Am Ok (370 Views)

Think I Have Sexual Infections / Cure To All Sexual Infections. / Cure To All Sexual Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Accused Me Of Sexual Infections But Am Ok by mr1759: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Please I need your help , my wife always say I give infect but me am ok in my system though sometimes i do have inching but after rubbing anti fungus in my private parts also with her am ok sometimes we still go as far as taking antibiotics. She has even gone do test in the lab they gave her drug (oflaxin and flagyl )after everything we both took it yet she complain anytime I come close to her that she has inching that I have infected he. Please help if you can
Re: My Wife Accused Me Of Sexual Infections But Am Ok by Modernist: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
She's most likely Fuckin someone else grin hard to swallow pill.
Re: My Wife Accused Me Of Sexual Infections But Am Ok by MichaelEffiong01(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Well like seriously am Mickey X by my nickname but u can call me Michael anyway, I deal with native medicines like Roots and Leafs Mixing. your health is indeed over so well like seriously I don't really know exactly what you said you're suffering from whether Inching or so you can me through this line here +2348102955382 or if you're on facebook my username is "Mickey Michael" or an on Instagram; MickeyMichael01 or u email me at meffiong01@gmail.com [code]Well like seriously am Mickey X by my nickname but u can call me Michael anyway, I deal with native medicines like Roots and Leafs Mixing. your health is indeed over so well like seriously I don't really know exactly what you said you're suffering from whether Inching or so you can get me through this line here +2348102955382 or if you're on facebook my username is "Mickey Michael" or an on Instagram; MickeyMichael01 or u email me at meffiong01@gmail.com
Re: My Wife Accused Me Of Sexual Infections But Am Ok by emmyniftyyem: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Instead of all your guesses, both of you should get a full lab work done. After results,treat yourselves at the same time to avoid reinfection as the case may be.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Scientist, Prof Edagwa, Finds HIV And Hbv Cure / Meet Dog With Human Hands Doing House Chores / Original Tahitian Noni Juice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.