Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand (4039 Views)

Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2020
whitelotus:

After you. You should go first and join the executioners who behead people in saudi arabia since you want turn nigeria into Saudi Arabia.

Instead of asking for his release, see the nonsense you are saying.

For argument sake, let's even agree that he is guilty, where is his bail? Habeas corpus? He should be afforded a lawyer and bail.

I am not skilled in that. I am a Nigerian. And Shariah law is here to stay in the north. Why would i ask of his release? Na me help am type nonsense?

He will be arraigned when the time is right. Many have suffered the same fate before him (late arraignment). So he's not the first.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2020
tintingz:

Who knows where he is? He wasn't even giving chance to see a lawyer as of latest report.

Your religion oppress people.

And what does atheism do?

Sorry if your Muslim folks have been oppressing you.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by whitelotus: 9:19pm On May 27, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

I am not skilled in that. I am a Nigerian. And Shariah law is here to stay in the north. Why would i ask of his release? Na me help am type nonsense?

He will be arraigned when the time is right. Many have suffered the same fate before him (late arraignment). So he's not the first.

See how heartless you are? You are talking as if what is happening to Bala is a normal thing and not a gross violation of human rights. This is bondage. Why would someone be detained without a charge for almost a month now?

Is this the morality that islam gives you? Defending lawlessness?

Udatso, come and see your brother in barbarism.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2020
whitelotus:

See how heartless you are? You are talking as if what is happening to Bala is a normal thing and not a gross violation of human rights. This is bondage. Why would someone be detained without a charge for almost a month now?

Is this the morality that islam gives you? Defending lawlessness?

Udatso, come and see your brother in barbarism.

I am not heartless. What is happening to happened to others too. Evans the Kidnapper, Yinusa and others took years to arraign. He would be arraigned maybe after a few years!

This is Nigerian Judiciary not Islam.
Happy wailing!
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Born2Freak(f): 11:49pm On May 28, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

I am not heartless. What is happening to happened to others too. Evans the Kidnapper, Yinusa and others took years to arraign. He would be arraigned maybe after a few years!

This is Nigerian Judiciary not Islam.
Happy wailing!

Atheism is the same as kidnapping.

Tintingz, is this guy normal?

1 Like

Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

Rashduct4luv is clearly not normal. grin

Ask him if his prophet did something right by preaching against the Quraysh beliefs, if Muhammad should be regarded same as kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2020
tintingz:
Rashduct4luv is clearly not normal. grin

Ask him if his prophet did something right by preaching against the Quraysh beliefs, if Muhammad should be regarded same as kidnappers.

Taiwo, it's hightime you stopped exhibiting your quarter-baked IRK here.

And of cos i'm normal. Atheist are the abnormal ilks in the society.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

Where did i equate Atheism to Kidnapping? Do Atheism shut brains as well as eyes?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Taiwo, it's hightime you stopped exhibiting your quarter-baked IRK here.

And of cos i'm normal. Atheist are the abnormal ilks in the society.
Answer the question, was Muhammad right when he preached against the Quraysh beliefs and their practices?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Born2Freak(f): 9:58am On May 29, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Where did i equate Atheism to Kidnapping? Do Atheism shut brains as well as eyes?

Did you not mention Evan's the kid rapper when talking about bail for Bala. Did they commit the same crime? Why should their bail requirements be the same?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2020
tintingz:
Answer the question, was Muhammad right when he preached against the Quraysh beliefs and their practices?

They do bury females! You mean he shouldn't have condemned this?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

Did you not mention Evan's the kid rapper when talking about bail for Bala. Did they commit the same crime? Why should their bail requirements be the same?

Evans the Kidnapper, Yinusa and others took years to arraign. He would be arraigned maybe after a few years!

That's the problem of Nigerian Judiciary not Islam. All cases take time. Many await trails for years!
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

They do bury females! You mean he shouldn't have condemned this?

Was that the only thing he preached against?

Bala also condemned Islamic practices like killing adulterers, homosexuals, apostates etc and the muslims hate him.

Just like Bala, Muhammad preached against the polytheists in Mecca and the Quraysh hated him.

I'm yet to see your answer, was Muhammad wrong in this scenario?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Born2Freak(f): 1:52pm On May 29, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Evans the Kidnapper, Yinusa and others took years to arraign. He would be arraigned maybe after a few years!

That's the problem of Nigerian Judiciary not Islam. All cases take time. Many await trails for years!

What a senseless comment. A lot of celebrities have been bailed the same or the next day. Even Sowore's detention was not this long.

Stop comparing Bala to criminals.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

What a senseless comment. A lot of celebrities have been bailed the same or the next day. Even Sowore's detention was not this long.

Stop comparing Bala to criminals.

He is a convict. And we hope you won't be joining him soon where he is.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2020
tintingz:

Was that the only thing he preached against?

Bala also condemned Islamic practices like killing adulterers, homosexuals, apostates etc and the muslims hate him.

Just like Bala, Muhammad preached against the polytheists in Mecca and the Quraysh hated him.

I'm yet to see your answer, was Muhammad wrong in this scenario?

He was right as there was no law in use in Quraish then. Anything goes where there's no existent law!

In Nigeria, laws exist, so the setting is different.

We can even change the narrative. The Prophet preached Islam to them till they forbid anyone selling to him for years! After which they tried killing him. Muhammad emigrated and became greater than them.
We pray he will stay there for a longer time than you ever expect. And may your wailing fill a drum!
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

He was right as there was no law in use in Quraish then. Anything goes where there's no existent law!

In Nigeria, laws exist, so the setting is different.

We can even change the narrative. The Prophet preached Islam to them till they forbid anyone selling to him for years! After which they tried killing him. Muhammad emigrated and became greater than them.
We pray he will stay there for a longer time than you ever expect. And may your wailing fill a drum!

You're such a dishonest person. This is what happens when someone is delusional.

There was law in Quraysh then or how was there a practice of killing daughters, trading?, Muhammad was hated and they wanted to kill him because he offended their beliefs and he escaped to Medina, this clearly shows the Quraysh had laws, how can there be a community with priests, leaders, elites, traders etc and they had no laws? Do you reason before you post?

In Nigeria, there's freedom of speech, there's no blasphemy law in common law, people criticize politicians, celebrities etc Muslims insult Christians and vice versa. Why is Bala own different? Is this a malicious move from the muslims?

Muhammad went extreme by invading Mecca and forced them to accept Islam.

If to you Muhammad was right to preach against the polytheists whether no law or there's law, then you have to accept Bala too was right in this sense.

Or you're just an hypocrites.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2020
Rashduct4luv,

Was Jesus wrong for preaching against the Jews? They clearly had laws too.

Let's see your excuse this time.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2020
tintingz:

You're such a dishonest person. This is what happens when someone is delusional.
And who is more delusional than an atheist. And how am i dishonest? Point out my lies or you are the liar and hypocrite.

tintingz:

There was law for blasphemy in Mecca then, he was hated and they tried to kill him, he offended their beliefs and escaped to Medina, even if there was no law against blasphemy he still offended them.

Can you state the laws available there? Laws not customs! Muhammad offended them then they wanted to kill him. Mubarak too offended the govt and they captured him. Isn't this your comparison? Was it Muslims that captured your Bala?

tintingz:

In Nigeria, there's freedom of speech, there's no blasphemy law in common law, people criticize politicians, celebrities etc Muslims insult Christians and vice versa. Why is Bala own different? Is this a malicious move from the muslims?
Bala infringed on the laws so he is facing it.

tintingz:

Muhammad went extreme by invading Mecca and forced them to accept Islam.
If Muhammad was right to preach against the polytheists whether no law or there's law, then Bala too was right.
You're just an hypocrites.

Illogical comparison went haywire! See lies from an atheist? Muhammad invade Mecca and forced them to accept Islam? Kindly quote the hadith.
You are in a mess and i hope you get well soon!

Keep wailing!
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2020
tintingz:
Rashduct4luv,

Was Jesus wrong for preaching against the Jews? They clearly had laws too.

Let's see your excuse this time.

Show me the verse/hadith that established he preached against the Jew first?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

And who is more delusional than an atheist. And how am i dishonest? Point out my lies or you are the liar and hypocrite.
You're a dishonest and a liar.

Can you state the laws available there? Laws not customs! Muhammad offended them then they want to kill him. Mubarak too offended the govt and they captured him. isn't this your comparison?

Can you state the common law for Bala offense? People insult the govt, celebrities, politicians etc are they arrested? Isn't there free speech in law? Why is Bala own different? It seems the Muslims plotted to kill Bala like they wanted to kill Muhammad, Jesus.

So the Quraysh a community with priests, leaders, elites, traders etc had no laws? Do you reasons before you post? Like I asked how come they had practice of killing daughters and trading if there was no law? How come they wanted to kill Muhammad if there was no law?

Bala infringed on the laws so he is facing it.
Show me the law Bala defies here?

Bala was clearly kidnapped by militants Muslims in the north.

Illogical comparison went haywire! See lies from an atheist? Muhammad invade Mecca and forced them to accept Islam? Kindly quote the hadith.
You are in a mess and i hope you get well soon!
Yes, Muhammad invaded Mecca and forced them to accept Islam after he gain militants in Medina, he also destroyed their idols and turn the women his right hand possess into his tent slaves.

Keep wailing!
Keep smacking your head on the floor.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Show me the verse/hadith that established he preached against the Jew first?

Do you not read the story of Jesus and his blasphemy charges the Jewish priests placed on Jesus which the Pilate(the Roman procurator) sentenced Jesus to death by crucifixion? I hope you know Jesus crucifixion story was a capital punishment in the Roman law.

Don't be dishonest mister.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Empiree: 2:51am On May 30, 2020
You fake atheists just derailed this thread for no reason. If you wanna defend your fellow atheist in prison you'd better go in person to do so instead of creating nuisance on here
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Born2Freak(f): 4:10am On May 30, 2020
Empiree:
You fake atheists just derailed this thread for no reason. If you wanna defend your fellow atheist in prison you'd better go in person to do so instead of creating nuisance on here

Is it that you dont realise that you come off as heartless and intolerant when you just sweep aside an innocent man's suffering with such disparaging talks about his condition?

Are you an animal?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Empiree: 4:56am On May 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

Is it that you dont realise that you come off as heartless and intolerant when you just sweep aside an innocent man's suffering with such disparaging talks about his condition?

Are you an animal?
Does this topic looks like Bala Muhammad's?. You can go and join him in prison, okay?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Born2Freak(f): 4:58am On May 30, 2020
Empiree:
Does this topic looks like Bala Muhammad's?. You can go and join him in prison, okay?

Are you the op?

Go.and sit down. Do you see me mocking muslims when they are innocently arrested in China?

You are a sick bigot.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Empiree: 5:21am On May 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

Are you the op?

Go.and sit down. Do you see me mocking muslims when they are innocently arrested in China?

You are a sick bigot.
How does it relate?. If you want to help Bala go up north and do your thing instead of ranting in here. Okay?.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Born2Freak(f): 5:28am On May 30, 2020
Empiree:
How does it relate?. If you want to help Bala go up north and do your thing instead of ranting in here. Okay?.

Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Empiree: 5:29am On May 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

attention seeker
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2020
tintingz:

Do you not read the story of Jesus and his blasphemy charges the Jewish priests placed on Jesus which the Pilate (the Roman procurator) sentenced Jesus to death by crucifixion? I hope you know Jesus crucifixion story was a capital punishment in the Roman law.

Don't be dishonest mister.

Give me the verses from the Qur'an/Hadiths that i believe in. Those stories of Jesus's trial doesn't add up to me.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Give me the verses from the Qur'an/Hadiths that i believe in. Those stories of Jesus's trial doesn't add up to me.
The Qur'an and Hadith don't even have much details about Jesus story, the Bible is more detailed about his story.

So what was the offense of Jesus that he was sentenced to death by crucifixion(capital punishment) or wanted to be crucified (Muslim version)?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2020
tintingz:
The Qur'an and Hadith don't even have much details about Jesus story, the Bible is more detailed about his story.

So what was the offense of Jesus that he was sentenced to death by crucifixion(capital punishment) or wanted to be crucified (Muslim version)?

He was neither sentenced to death nor crucified in Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Status Of The Family In Islam / Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? / Baby Born With Quran Named, Mom Converts To Islam (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.