Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,108 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly (55547 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation / Gov. Elrufai Leads Delegation Of Kaduna Government Officials In China / Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Chinatown1759: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Almaiga:
Chai, this man kept decieving his gullible followers. His coward followers will be hailing him now. grin grin grin grin grin

Are you not more gullible than the people your accessing?

How far have been deceived by this your supposedly integrity government without your notice, but yet you have refused to remove the plank in your eyes yet looking at the pickle in another's.

Shame on you though
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Stingman:

Again you need to know how this works. When did any pro-Biafran group MASSOB and co, visit the north to beg? Why did they send a group of northern governors to Abia state? The groups were ready to provide buses to ferry them home. Even at that many of them are already relocaating to the east, but you can't know that while hiding in your room in Oshogbo.
Even your fellow IPOBians know you're not being truthful to yourself

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwj2ouWD_-jkAhUMAmMBHQEMD2YQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2017%2F08%2F08%2Fquit-notice-arewa-youths-igbo-leaders-meeting-ends-deadlock%2F&psig=AOvVaw3n7ZUWNY2HD4MzxZef8_jQ&ust=1569398470195373

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiHx6vtgtLkAhULlxQKHf7rDlYQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fquit-ultimatum-to-igbo-fg-northern-govs-afenifere-acf-others-condemn-threat%2F&psig=AOvVaw3k75eDTLm9fGndDOtKmEKG&ust=1568609222812979
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by gidgiddy: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2019
Afamed:

Take the necessary constitutional right for seccession. There are lay down procedures.

Really? And what constitutional steps did Lugard take to create Nigeria? Or is it one set of rules for Nigerians and another for Biafrans?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by seighapaul(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2019
gidgiddy:

Really? And what constitutional steps did Lugard take to create Nigeria? Or is it one set of rules for Nigerians and another for Biafrans?

So you actually believe IPOB can split Nigeria via unconstitutional means
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Stingman:

How does you brain function? [b]How can they go when you beg and wail for python dance and all security chiefs in the region are from the north? [/b]Continue feigning ignorance to deceive gullible people like yourself.
So with all the grandstanding of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB they can't resist the security chiefs from the north, obviously you guys ain't serious yet.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by gidgiddy: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
I agree with the last paragraph but you have been told to leave so what's still the problem?

We left in 1967, you Nigerians came to fight for 3 years to bring us back into "one Nigeria"

So we all know that if we leave again, you Nigerians will come to fight again like your fathers did in 1967

So this time, we move after Biafra is actualise.

We all know that you people are just waiting for who's investment you will steal

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by meccuno: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
You are a funny guy. The IPOB supporter are a few vocal minority amongst the Ibos. If the think they are in the majority, the should cause the discussion of their cause on the floor of their state houses of assembly or recall their lawmakers to show that they are no longer a part of this country.
The fugitive with a dual password is just merely deceiving your likes, seriously minded Ibos don't take him seriously
you don't actually believe that because you don't believe in Kanu makes you bright or intelligent. There are many graduates who are actually dumb and stupid. Yes I agree that you are serious minded. But what has your serious mindedness brought in form of development to your village or Igbo land as a whole. For someone to have Sense or claim to be smart you look at the issues he has brought it to the table and ask if what he has said is true. Your likes are the type who have zero tolerance for dissenting views without having facts to back up your views. I don't really support Kanu in the real sense if it but I will go gun blazing and with venom to anyone who abuses or insults him when they are sitting and doing nothing about the plight of Igbo people. If you are non Igbo,I beg you to mind your fvcking business. If you are Igbo,then I tell you for sure that with events happening in Nigeria and you are too blind to see were the Northerners are taking us to then you will be a fo.ol forever and you shall be buried as a cursed slave forever while people would spit on your grave.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2019
gidgiddy:

... and who refused the de-amalgamation when it was suggested by Ahmadu Bello?
You mean to say when a constitution has already been passed into law by people including "some Biafrans", you now want it to be thrown into the trash can just like that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2019
candidtalk:

Correct. Igbos can be very dishonest revisionists with how they choose to fraudulently manipulate history so they appear victims of injustice from others. Lengthy read below but anyone can read the bolded parts to grab the historical gist of the matter and one of the many acts of greed and misdeed of the Igbos that will eventually go on to cause so much problem for Nigeria. Igbos have also coveted Lagos and wanted her declared "no mans land". With Yorubas resisting this through the voice of its AG Party and threatening to secede if Lagos loses her identity as a SW State.

Noteworthy that, unlike lawless Igbos, the AG asked for a secession clause to be included in the Nigerian constitution to aid their legal breakaway. They did not just go ahead to illegally declare their own Nation as Igbos did with Biafra. The Igbo NCNC rejected the attempt of the Yoruba AG Party to legally enshrine a secession clause in our constitution myopically not realising they would be victim of this act of greed in future with their own fondness of double standard exposed with how the the AG and law-abiding Yorubas accepted they could not secede legally. When Igbos who had worked to prevent others seceding then decided they wish to secede, they would not accept the lack of constitutional backing to do this, as the Yorubas did, and would then go on to declare Biafra. What was Nigeria to do then? Does this not shows Igbos as an innately lawless people who wish to accept the position of the law when it suits them and reject it when it does not rather than be committed to it always as the Yorubas are?

It is glaring acts of hypocrisy like that, and many like it, that still typifies the inane approach of Igbos today to issues. They know what must be done to gain Biafra yet Kanu and IPOB will continue disturbing Nigeria lawlessly while their legislators who can push for legal and constitutional backing for the creation of Biafra show they don't want to know and would prefer feeding fat as Nigerian legislators. Knowing this, Igbos would still put their "they won't let us go" blackmail at the doors of Yorubas without blaming their own worthless, deceptive and two-faced leaders.

Igbos would never admit to their historical wrongdoing that got us where we are today. They would rather miseducate and indoctrinate generations to hate Yorubas and view us as the cause of all their problem. Whereas the reality is that they are the cause of their own problem and actually wronged Yorubas who have never showed a fear of being on their own. The chilling end to the article I submit in italic below show what the gang-up of the North and East against the progressive SW went on to do to Nigeria.Ironically, Igbos went on to be victims of their own treacherous actions they always conveniently forget when they blame our Yoruba fathers as'backstabbers' without the decency to acknowledge what their fathers did.

"The pre-independence alliance between the NCNC and the NPC against the aspirations of the AG would later set the tone for political governance of independent Nigeria by the NCNC/NPC and lead to disaster in later years in Nigeria"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

I am a yorubaman and you're so wrong on this. I'm a student of history, the subject which has now been abolished by the govt so we wouldn't understand why we are where we are today. Go and read a book entitled Why We Struck by Ademola Ademoyega. You would understand the real sense of biafra war. I partly blamed baba awolowo for our woes because of his selfish interest in one Nigeria.

Ojukwu consulted with Awolowo and told him his motives for the biafra war, while in prison. He gave his full support and they both agreed to terms. Later, after the freedom of papa awo, he wanted to govern the whole of Nigeria so, he suddenly became mr Nigeria. Whereas, the north had already produced the magic wand they'd use against Awolowo during the elections in which he serially lost. When biafra war started, pa awo changed tunes and began to teach the Nigerian force the best way to deal with Biafrians. Eventually he didn't get the position he was yearning for. For your information, Lagos is no man's land, despite we know the state falls in our region. If you have your money, you can come and do yanga here. Abuja belongs to the gbagyis but today, it's also a no man's land because of its cosmopolitan nature. A yorubaman is one of the councillors there. Those claiming lagosians today migrated from egba, ijebu, bennin republic called dahormey, osun( Iwo, ede and ejigbo in particular), kwara( the igboonas later called igbominas and ilorin) etc in those days. Ilorin people came for alfaa work whilst the igboonas were the maids and gardeners for the colonialists. Benin people were the early settlers here before the colonialists came. They were fishermen. Bola Tinubu is from osun state and he's not denying it. Fashola and Ambode are both from my state. Nobody could actually lay claims on Lagos. Stop being biased for once. Because of my submissions here, a lot of my people had called me names, that I'm igbo, I'm edo, etc. I cannot see the truth and shy away from it, never!

If the igbos want to leave, let them leave. I'm in support of this . Maybe this would also encourage us to follow suit. We ought to have led the way during awo days after the perceived injustice of the northerners before, during and after independence. He made that mistake and that's why we are this backward as a nation and region today. Stop attacking them on their cause. Rather, encourage them because this time, they are not ready for war as they've learnt their lesson already. Whether we like it or not, they're leaving and there's nothing we can do about it, mark it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by gidgiddy: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2019
seighapaul:

Referendum is a constitutional means that has been used to split up:

Eritrea from Ethiopia
South Sudan from Sudan
East Timor from Indonesia

Referendum is what IPOB wants

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2019
gidgiddy:

We left in 1967, you Nigerians came to fight for 3 years to bring us back into "one Nigeria"

So we all know that if we leave again, you Nigerians will come to fight again like your fathers did in 1967

We all know that you people are just waiting for who's investment you will steal
2019 is different from 1967, you've been told to leave in peace and this time no killings, what are you waiting for or you just enjoy the online fantasizing over a country that would be better than Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong put together?
When you are serious about getting a Biafra, not only Nigerians but the whole world would know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by ChristianNorth: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2019
Almaiga:
Chai, this man kept decieving his gullible followers. His coward followers will be hailing him now. grin grin grin grin grin
It is your deceive?

Can't you yoruba moslems for once surprise us by intentionally withholding that part of you guys the world have come to know you guys for.

It is not our fault that the only hope of yorubas (OPC) is now a political party
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by seighapaul(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2019
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu (a wanted fugitive in Nigeria - true or false), IPOB (a proscribed terrorist groups in Nigeria - true or false)

How do you resolve the above issues? The FG played by the book (fairly or unfairly, but legally) and has pushed the Biafra dream to hundreds of years into the future.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Stingman: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
So with all the grandstanding of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB they can't resist the security chiefs from the north, obviously you guys ain't serious yet.

You are just floating with no substance. He can't face them so he is taking the case where the international community will take a look. Nigeria cannot operate in a vacuum. Can you tell while your president is facing the international community?..because Nigeria is not a pariah nation!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Stingman: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2019
seighapaul:

Which constitution? The 1999 northern military constitution?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by gidgiddy: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2019
seighapaul:

Nnamdi Kanu (a wanted fugitive in Nigeria - true or false), IPOB (a proscribed terrorist groups in Nigeria - true or false)

How do you resolve the above issues? The FG played by the book (fairly or unfairly, but legally) and has pushed the Biafra dream to hundreds of years into the future.

Nnamdi Kabu is not the real issue here, he is only but one man.

If it is the collective will of of a people to leave a country or union they are no longer happy with, then it is just a matter of time..........

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Stingman: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
2019 is different from 1967, you've been told to leave in peace and this time no killings, what are you waiting for or you just enjoy the online fantasizing over a country that would be better than Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong put together?
When you are serious about getting a Biafra, not only Nigerians but the whole world would know

You are right...Just like Israel, Spain, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Canada and US are knowing..

Till today, you have never fantasized about Nigeria. I don't know why!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
gidgiddy:

Referendum is a constitutional means that has been used to split up:

Eritrea from Ethiopia
South Sudan from Sudan
East Timor from Indonesia

Referendum is what IPOB wants
I know you are somebody who repeats same things as it comes into your mind even after you've been educated about it.
How many times have I lectured you about those three examples you brought up?

Eritrea and South Sudan were not recognized nations earlier and their home countries didn't have referendum nor secession in their laws, it took years of war, famine and destruction before the UN stepped in and agreed to a referendum.

East Timor was an independent country colonised by the Portuguese and was not a part of Indonesia at any time, the Dutch colonised Indonesia. A day after East Timor was granted independence from Portugal, Indonesia invaded and annexed the young nation that was already recognized by the UN and this led to a referendum.

I don't want to lecture you on this again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2019
I really doubt the UN can help in their cause, the Western nations and G7, benefits from Nigeria as it is...what's in it for them?

UN is politics, it's always about interest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by seighapaul(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Stingman:

Which constitution? The 1999 northern military constitution?

This here is why you always get it wrong. As flawed as the 1999 constitution is...it still remains in place until it is reviewed by a democratic means. IPOB shouting up and down cannot change the constitution. Eventually, the 1999 constitution will be reviewed and a more "people's" oriented constitution will be made but not by IPOB.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by wingmanIII: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
selemempe:
he doesnt need to be there as respresentative of a nation...no. he can be there as the representative of a pressure group and meet some diplomats in the side lines

Thank you for educating him. Sometimes I wonder at the ignorance level of some Nigerian youths.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by gidgiddy: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:

People cannot leave from Nigeria to Nigeria, they can only leave from Nigeria to Biafra. If every Igbo man decided to go back home to the East today, they would still be in Nigeria. So what would be the point of that? But if there is a Biafra waiting for them where they can manage themselves then that makes sense

You tell a man to go home but hide the keys to his house, that's nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Stingman:

You are just floating with no substance. He can't face them so he is taking the case where the international community will take a look. Nigeria cannot operate in a vacuum. Can you tell while your president is facing the international community?..because Nigeria is not a pariah nation!
When you guys are serious, the whole world would know, for now let's allow Nnamdi Kanu to continue receiving the alerts from donations from around the world because he knows it can dry up at any time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Vittino: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
otuekong1:

You lack manners,you insult Nigeria but you spend its currency and enjoy its social amenities
Grow up boy
You talk like a Child
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by renewable1(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2019
Cool

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by princetg: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Ok ooooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Stingman:

You are right...Just like Israel, Spain, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Canada and US are knowing..

Till today, you have never fantasized about Nigeria. I don't know why!
Oh my bad, you mean Kanu held high level meetings with their PMs and defense ministers? This Kanu is so powerful.
Leave Nigeria and go for your Biafra but stop blackmailing Nigerians for holding you back is the message, Nigerians had told Biafrans to leave but you refused only to come back to accuse them of holding you back.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Afamed: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2019
gidgiddy:

Is Amalgamation/ colonisation the same with seccession? No wonder Nnnamdi Kanu dey use una heads
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Indeed, lies and propaganda and if we ask you to give us a link to that now what would you do?
That's yours to find out. Always listen to the news, especially channels to be informed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Stingman: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Oh my bad, you mean Kanu held high level meetings with their PMs and defense ministers? This Kanu is so powerful.
Leave Nigeria and go for your Biafra but stop blackmailing Nigerians for holding you back is the message, Nigerians had told Biafrans to leave but you refused only to come back to accuse them of holding you back.

Most it be the PMs? Did you mention the PMs in your post? These countries are aware of Biafra as there are offices in those countries. Yorubas too were asked to leave SS, so why are you fooling around with this lame comment?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
gidgiddy:

People cannot leave from Nigeria to Nigeria, they can only leave from Nigeria to Biafra. If every Igbo man decided to go back home to the East today, they would still be in Nigeria. So what would be the point of that? But if there is a Biafra waiting for them where they can manage themselves then that makes sense

You tell a man to go home but hide the keys to his house, that's nonsense
.... so what's still keeping the Biafra waiting or are we all to wait till forever? Remember Ojukwu declared his without waiting for anyone, he didn't even wait till all Biafrans returned before declaring
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by gidgiddy: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
I know you are somebody who repeats same things as it comes into your mind even after you've been educated about it.
How many times have I lectured you about those three examples you brought up?

Eritrea and South Sudan were not recognized nations earlier and their home countries didn't have referendum nor secession in their laws, it took years of war, famine and destruction before the UN stepped in and agreed to a referendum.

East Timor was an independent country colonised by the Portuguese and was not a part of Indonesia at any time, the Dutch colonised Indonesia. A day after East Timor was granted independence from Portugal, Indonesia invaded and annexed the young nation that was already recognized by the UN and this led to a referendum.

I don't want to lecture you on this again.

All this even makes the case for Biafra stronger. So the question is which referendum made you a Nigerian? Where did we meet and agree to be Nigerians? If we never agreed to be Nigerians then it means that Nigeria and its constitution is a fraud and the need for a referendum is urgent. Since Nigeria was created by external forces, the British, who lumped us all together in 1914. Time has come for all to decide if it is still what they all want, via referendum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / Ebelechukwu Obiano Mourns Ernest Asuzu / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.