Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Embarrassed Witches Pressed Her Chest Over Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Embarrassed Witches Pressed Her Chest Over Night (474 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Embarrassed Witches Pressed Her Chest Over Night by realnollywoodi(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh Says She is Embarrassed Witches Pressed Her Chest Over Night

Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is in the news again and this time around she has dropped a shocking experience in the hands of people who she believes are witches and tried to press her last night. Click to read more

Related

What I Disliked About My Body - Tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up On The Real Reason She Had A Butt Surgery

A #3million gift from Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband to Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Bestie has got people Talking

TONTO DIKEH ATTACKS TROLL WHO CALLED HER SON A PRODUCT OF 40 SECONDS

(1) (Reply)

"We Should Open A Church"zlatan Ibile To Brodashaggi As He Performs Gospel Songs / Bbnaija2019: Ike Speaks On Staying In Nigeria Parmanently / GRAND FINALE!!! : Mike’s Wife Arrives Nigeria To Support Her Husband – #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.