Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Is The Mitsubishi Attrage Ideal For E-hailing? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is The Mitsubishi Attrage Ideal For E-hailing? (1263 Views)

Is The Mitsubishi Pajero 2007 Great As A First Car. / Is The Mitsubishi Attrage A Good Car To Buy? / The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Mitsubishi Attrage Ideal For E-hailing? by tayoccu(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Auto experts I greet you!
Please I'd like to know if Mitsubishi Attrage is ideal for e-hailing, I'd like to know if it's rugged, and how easy it is to maintain.

Thank you.

Cc: GAZZUZZ
Re: Is The Mitsubishi Attrage Ideal For E-hailing? by tayoccu(m): 1:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Please help a brother out
Re: Is The Mitsubishi Attrage Ideal For E-hailing? by tayoccu(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Auto experts...
Re: Is The Mitsubishi Attrage Ideal For E-hailing? by oluwaseunla(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2019
What year of Attrage are you contemplating? I wouldn't advise you to use it though, parts are scarce and expensive, its not something a lot of Mechanics can fix properly. These two factors are recipes for disaster on e-hailing. For your own good health, please look elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Mitsubishi Attrage Ideal For E-hailing? by nurey(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2019
tayoccu:
Auto experts...

The Attrage found in Nigeria are 95% bought brand new. it's an Asian spec vehicle. the Europe or America should be mirage.

The engines in the vehicle are not your everywhere Mitsubishi engine, other cars using it are not common in our country.

The jatco CVT transmission could only be found in Nissan cars like juke, cube, note, bluebird sylphy those are the common Nissan I know and with their designation they are recent models meaning replacement parts would be expensive.

if you can afford something else good, if the Attrage is a gift, collect and use it.
Re: Is The Mitsubishi Attrage Ideal For E-hailing? by tayoccu(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
nurey:

The Attrage found in Nigeria are 95% bought brand new. it's an Asian spec vehicle. the Europe or America should be mirage.

The engines in the vehicle are not your everywhere Mitsubishi engine, other cars using it are not common in our country.

The jatco CVT transmission could only be found in Nissan cars like juke, cube, note, bluebird sylphy those are the common Nissan I know and with their designation they are recent models meaning replacement parts would be expensive.

if you can afford something else good, if the Attrage is a gift, collect and use it.

Thanks for the advice sir

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Car Found / My Classic Vw Beetle / Which Is Best TRUCK For Farm To Get With N1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.