Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. (56427 Views)

Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! / I Will Never Chase U Bitches If U Like Keep Playing Ur Stupid Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by sylve11: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
Apus:

No offense, you sound unintelligent. Your comeback showed You didn't even understand what he typed.

na wa oooooooooooo grin grin grin cool
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Austineva(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
ok so you saying that you'd rather chase kids or randy guys? shocked bro you're either a peterfile or gay lipsrsealed
peterfile?

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
disgusting how cant you read? he clearly said that 0knm should chase men instead of women and that's very gay
DocH:

Disgusting.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
you never heard of peter file?? grown men that like to rob cradles lipsrsealed here in London, it's a crime but in that Nigeria place it is allowed lipsrsealed
Austineva:
peterfile?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

Forget all these stuff guys are fond of saying ,that women are confuse ,they actually are not !
A woman know when she is attracted to you even earlier than a guy,but may decide to play cool so not to appear desperate.
But men are more expressive of their feelings.
A woman know if she is attracted to you ,even within 1 to 2 mins of meeting a guy,maybe may decide to get to know the guy better.
But the attraction is already there .
Note,there is a huge difference between attraction & like.
A woman may actually not like you,but could be attracted to you.
It takes time for you to like someone,but not the same applicable with attraction.

That was my point exactly. I've said no no no to a man and when we got to know each other I fell in love with him. Women work differently and there's nothing wrong with it. If you don't understand then you'll run from woman to woman...
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
disgusting how cant you read? he clearly said that 0knm should chase men instead of women and that's very gay
Bro, are you okay in the head?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Pass
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
says by who.....
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by nextstep(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Alphas have been alphas, betas have been betas, and they've been making babies for millions of years now. Those who don't because of analysis paralysis will be removed from the gene pool.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

And wat is d assurance dat if i choose to kill myself der, chase her for three years, buys all d sophisticated items in dis world for her she wont agree later on?? but inside of me i knw dat her agreement to date me is nt intentional and free will, rather its mere presure of which she crumbled under. and wen she's done with me....VOOOOM..

Bro, you gotta put some priorities in your life 1st... seduction has absolutely nothing to do with money/gifts or whatever, unless that is the best you have to offer a woman. You certainly can't invest anything more than just TIME in a woman that you are getting to know.

Btw I think chasing a woman for 3 yrs is not only foolish it is a waste a damn time/life. no man should ever do that, as you will know much earlier whether she wants you or not. Men who chase women for 3 yrs and/or men who try to use money to entice women, are probably the type of men Toks2008 was thinking about when he opened this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
spot on!... but I absolutely disagree with the last paragraph, I'll never ask you to be my friend or enemy.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by didymario7(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jaboyka:
What u r saying makes a whole lot of sense. What does a guy now have to do when a lady stares at you, and it's obvious she likes you but when u make a move to meet her, shr just shuts down every

They are called "Attention Hoes" They get "high" off such behaviour.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by sarutobi: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
but if she rejects you simply tell her to be friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON..."

SKhanmi:
"but if she rejects you simply tell her to be friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON..."

undecided
Who wan become chairman for friendzone.

right?

The worst is becoming "JUST friends". You perform all the roles of a boyfriend without the benefits

4 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Pavarottii(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
See as girls avoid this trend like plague
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Platonic friendship is ok.

men and women can not be friends, only fools fall for platonic friendship with a woman.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by joymayour(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
though beecause women are hardly straight forward they should be chase for a while, it mak loving a little fun when the relation ship stat sailing
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by medolab90(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
If person follow all this Nairaland romance advice person go turn gay sef!!!! Shu cry cry

I swear down cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Halo22: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
You can approach a lady and place a trial, but in doing that, be observant cos most babes these days fall in for different reasons. Some for love, some for fun, some for settlement of bills and some for the hope of ending up as Mrs. So guys wise up.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
you're kinda cute tho kiss
DocH:

Pass
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by bigpriik: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Not at all...in all what he has written there is no connection, no seduction....he expects an answer from a stranger, as if all women are the same. All women are different and some you can seduce in a short time while others take time.... and although that woman would know your INTENTIONS the minute you start to show interest in her, it would take time for her to know if you have the right attributes/characters/vibe to DESIRE YOU.

You sound like a confident man who knows his onions in life that is one beautiful trait women love in men,my men here including the op sounds insecure and 90% of women he meets will reject him with that kind of mentality ,that's the fact its not a curse.when a man knows his worth he is in control most women he meet will find him attractive and he will pickup many women but not all ,a real man doesn't give up easily he restrategises or look for another better option but sorry we live in a weak men's generation ,when I started learning seduction I thought I was going to learn sweet talking and lies to get women but no ,I discovered only making myself a better and strongerman my self esteem and confidence boosted to the skies I got motivated instead.

The funny thing I discovered about the mind games women play is that it is to make their man a stronger man emotionally and mentally.

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
you're kinda cute tho kiss

Hmm seun, lala
Rule 23
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bamz:

I totally agree with this oh. Women need a wee more time to warm up to men, and once that transitional period is over, even the guy would be tired. You can't keep jumping from one girl to another girl now every month. Sometimes you need to understand what she's thinking, what mKes her tick etc

If op knew what he was talking about it would reflect in his relationships. grin
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
medolab90:

I swear down cheesy cheesy
Baba the matter sef de off me......and they don’t know that our naija sisters have sophisticated counter attack for every relationship advice grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by darichlife: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Big up man.

My man future already said it all.

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by jaxxy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:
For the benefit of this piece it is important i define what chase in this context mean.. "To chase simply means making repetitive attempt to win the desire of a lady who does not want you"

A man should show a desire for a lady and not desperation but when you begin to chase a lady then you have crossed the line and if she eventually says YES, it will probably be because she has run out of time waiting for her preferred type of man or she just feels worn out by the pressure you mounted on her and will rarely be because she really wants to be with you..and the worst part is that you will end up being the one who will be making more sacrifices towards making the relationship work since you made it look like you desperately won her like a trophy or medal you have to keep fighting to keep.

For every lady you chase, it is most likely that there is a man out there that she is craving for so why ridicule yourself?...It is interesting to know that Nine out of every Ten single ladies already have a mind made guy they would love to be with?...simply put, almost every lady has a spec and if you don't meet up to the spec there is absolutely nothing you can do than to move on to another lady who may likely have you as her kind of man.

Some ladies have crazy desires and turn-ons like beards, 6pack, height, skin color, Age, Tribe, P*nis size and several other weird and funny preferences that attract them to a man and if you don't have their desired qualities just forget wasting your time chasing them.

The best bet is to approach a lady in a mature way, tell her about your desire for her and be very sensitive to her body language.. if she wants you then go for her but if she rejects you simply tell her to be your friend with hope that she changes her mind and MOVE ON...

And no matter how you look or how your condition is, you must understand that there is a lady out there who is hoping to meet a guy just like you so stop wasting your time chasing a lady who does not want your type.

I hope this makes sense.

A guy shud know how to chase a gal without being a jackass. That’s all. It’s quite simple if u know the ropes.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
shakara
DocH:

Hmm seun, lala
Rule 23
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Chienex24(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
marvelous000:
I really can't fathom why men have to configure their life to the dictate of the whim of women, that most time, is insatiable and falter with the wind of trend.

Men should focus on how to develop themselves for themselves, and how to be productive to their family, society and the world. we need to jettison this quest for feminine validation and acceptance.

going after women is fine, but men should only allow it inspire their life like any other human being. because the transience of that motivation, will make men miserable pulps, and peaked with a violating triumph; the kind of triumph a hunter feels when he has been able to maroon an animal giving him headache, and finally kill it.

At the end of the day, it is not good for man, neither for woman.

Your English no be hear

1 Like

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Psalm2423(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

It's better than cutting her off...not all relationship must be a romantic one.

It’s better to cut her off, lest she’d use you to get the attention that her type of man ain’t providing.
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by livebyday(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Toks2008:

lol!

Lala is the best mod ever to work with Seun and it has nothing to do with my threads gracing frontpage but a statement of fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
shakara
Exactly. How did it feel? How does it feel when you do it for guys?
Re: Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. by Toks2008(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
BIXYBABE:
I knw sum guys wil be shouting who dey chase girls but they wil stil cum here and start posting.....i create dis act 2 hide my indentity, am popular on dis forum, it started 2 years ago, there is this girl blah blah blah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.