Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu (9747 Views)

First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by abumeinben(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
cheesy

The one they'll eventually corrupt?
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Jabioro: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nigeria as country suck a lot..
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by able20(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
StrikeBack:
grin

Idiots.

Na kerosene una go use power the Robot abi na
"Oju ti NEPA.

Idiots!!
Two actually
Don't mind them jaare, ordinary basic amenities like constant electricity and good roads the government can't provide only talk- talk every day.
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
I hope they know that AI has no room for nepotism. I am currently building an AI lab that will make the government initiative come very short. I will trigger a knowledge race in Nigeria. A knowledge race is long overdue.

2 Likes

Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
what happenned to his pencil factory?

68 year old minister of science and technology in today's world of coding

1 Like

Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Long overdue.

I will prefer robots to the crop of leaders we have presently.
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by TheStarsAlign: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nigerians are so tired of all these we are planning, we are planning balderash. Don't tell us again. Anything you want to do, JUST DO IT. Period!
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Yankee101: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
After the world has arrived in Mars already

A young IT savvy person should man that ministry

If i were there i would convert yahoo boys to programmers. I'll teach them to earn legitimate money
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Jetrue3oo: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
like yahoo yahoo abi
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by adakoleagbenu: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
does this one have twitter or facebook account?
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by utenwuson: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Guys who got notes from his colleagues minister will get the job irrespective of their course of study, even me that study Islamic study will look for note from my senator....
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by ShakaZullu(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
post=82500997:

Slow and slowly we will get to a New and better Nigeria.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

This can only come to fruition when the private sectors take charge of it.
We have many computer gurus and IT guys scattered all over the world doing wonders.
Most will be happy to come home and do this for their father's land.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
shut up

1 Like

Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by ShakaZullu(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
post=82501048:

This can only come to fruition when the private sectors take charge of it.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
First move in the right direction for this nation is to remove buhari.

1 Like

Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by baratech: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
This one is a comedian

1 Like

Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
His sex doll battery just went down.. And I think his d*ck is stuck .. The worst part is that the transformer just blew and its saturday evening.. Am talking to no one
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by ckc(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Always to to to to to to to to to to.....to to to....and never ever done. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by smithsammy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Looking at the reactions of people here, it's now clear that Nairaland is home to less-informed fellows.

It's clear that the majority of you guys don't know what AI entails. You also do not know its significance in the development of all fields of human endeavor in the 21st century.

Everyone is jumping and typing nonsense as though the have idea of the subject matter.

Shame!

1 Like

Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by ckc(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
smithsammy:
Looking at the reactions of people here, it's now clear that Nairaland is home to less-informed fellows.

It's clear that the majority of you guys don't know what AI entails. You also do not know its significance in the development of all fields of human endeavor in the 21st century.

Everyone is jumping and typing nonsense as though the have idea of the subject matter.

Shame!
What you are saying is not the issue. The main crux for me is that it is always "to....to....to.....to....". When will it ever be done? We all know his "pencil" story 4 years ago. Nonsense
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by bikefab(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
The pencil manufacturer have started again...
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Bluffly: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Do we actually need an agency for this.
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by kayjay69(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
We can't even complete a standard 100km road in due time, on budget but suddenly we flirt with the idea of venturing into AI and Robotics.

It is news such as these that shows you just how misplaced the priorities of our leaders are.

2019prophets:
Waste of money... Just an avenue to loot more public funds.

Nigeria that cannot boast of 24 hr electricity is investing in Artificial intelligence.. grin grin

haha..only stupid people will believe this is a real agency.
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Rick9(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Artificial intelligence and Robotics as if they even know what it means.

Which light are they gonna use to power the robots.

Abeg tell us sth more feasible.

Our Health and Education institutions is in shambles and you talking about Artificial intelligence mshewww.

Artificial intelligence ko Artificial dullness ni
Mshewwwww

1 Like

Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by OlujobaSamuel: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
No need having an agency for such biko, what if it becomes robotic engineering and AI tech becomes outdated tomorrow? We create another agency and maintain the out of vogue agency just like we have for some agencies that we only hear about them during scandal, no feat known about them.
Why not incorporate it into existing good for nothing tech department, tertiary institutions etc
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Iree1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Comedy......
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by MetaPhysical: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Federal Government plans to establish an agency that would be in charge of artificial intelligence and robotics.

We already have them. They are called Igbos!

Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Vulcanheph(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
A government that Can't provide Steady power supply wants to create a center For A.i. and Robotics.......i Laugh in spanish.
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by MoveOn7: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Is artificial intelligence the solution to Nigeria multifaceted problems? No sincerity from the so called leaders, bad roads, poor power supply...
They ask country like Rwanda how they got to establish a functional AI Institute. Their doctors employ AI to administer medications in the rural areas. The minister's hidden motive is to device a means to swindle our money again in the name of AI that won't work. What a shame, a country where things are not working!!!
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by nappy760(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
scaramucci:
I hope they know that AI has no room for nepotism. I am currently building an AI lab that will the government initiative come very short. I will trigger a knowledge race in Nigeria. A knowledge race is long overdue.

There is a thread on Nairaland too with someone building a AI lab...it is highly anticipated

https://www.nairaland.com/5196891/interested-robotics-artificial-intelligence
Re: FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu by Ferdinandu(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Just like the stupid useless agencies littered everywhere in Abuja. Most of the staffs working there doesn't even know what their agencies are meant for. They just come to work once in a while to make sure that their monthly alert is secured. Useless country,useless Leaders and useless followers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Communal Clash In Gombe Leaves 19 Dead And 50 Houses Burnt / Buhari: Nigerians Can Look After Themselves When Infrastructure Is In Place / PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.