Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Shoutcart Account With $78 Balance Which U Can Use To Pay For Shoutouts For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Shoutcart Account With $78 Balance Which U Can Use To Pay For Shoutouts For Sale (700 Views)

Where To Buy RMB Cheap In Nigeria - How To Pay Chinese Suppliers? / Here Are The Skills You CAN Use To Get This Uk Visa. / Animated Videos Tools You Can Use to earn a living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoutcart Account With $78 Balance Which U Can Use To Pay For Shoutouts For Sale by grandstar(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
I have a Shoutcart account in which I deposited $100 for advertising. Instagram really isn't my thing and the shoutouts did not achieve what I wanted.

Shoutcart is a website that links advertisers like me and you with social media influencers on Youtube, Facebook and Instagram, some with millions of followers for you to buy adverts from them. I have placed various screenshots below for you to understand more

I have $78 (about N30,000) in my account. I am selling the account for N25,000 which is discount of over 10%!

(1) (Reply)

Microfinance Banking Software - Effective,affordable And Flexible / Dreger And Psv For Hire / Volvo Truck With Caterpillar Engine For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.