Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nigeria’s Liability Billionaires: An Overview By Satguru - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Liability Billionaires: An Overview By Satguru (229 Views)

14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Liability Billionaires: An Overview By Satguru by Nigeria2040: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
SPECIAL LEARNING FROM THE SATGURU

Billionaires are pillars and drivers of national economic growth and prosperity. This post does not ignore the importance of Spiritual Capital to economic wellness. It emphasizes this primary and indispensable capital and sheds useful light on how its dark and weak variant underpins and undermines Nigeria.

I am yet to verify the story. The gist is that bands of security agents have been visiting popular markets in parts of Lagos. A trader who lives close-by said to me that imported rice is being raided by officers (police, customs). She mentioned Mile 12 and Iddo markets as the markets she is aware of where such raids have occurred. According to her, words have it that Africa’s richest man is about to start pushing his rice into the market.

Noodles once caught the man’s fancy and he made aggressive moves to smear competitors out of business. It so happened that his noodles was just too weak to hold patronage. Its quality was a joke! The man’s agents spun the story that the Indomie brand - the market-leader, is poisonous and unfit for human consumption. The very poor quality of the alternative they were trying to push crashed their elaborate campaign of calumny. What about cement? The likes of Chief Ibeto have tons of tales to tell about how they were bullied out of business by a system that works to enrich one man at the expense of healthy competition, while telling the world beyond its shores that it is open to business.

When you transcend cosmic and mental limits set for the masses and puppet-elites of neocolonial economy, you see clearly and deeply why and how there exists a super-big world of difference between the likes of Henry Ford and Nigeria’s billionaires. Henry Ford is, in death, still celebrated as the father of America’s middle-class. He used his fortune to build America’s economy, improving lives in real terms across the country’s socio-economic classes! Henry Ford sought-out talents and invested in their skills. His money supported research in several fields of human endeavor and fuelled the success of American nationalism! Bill Gates is no different! Mr Gates’ Microsoft has revolutionized global telecommunications! Bill Gates invents and invests in inventors. The Carnegies, the Rockefellers, the Bransons and the Rothschilds of the West are private-sector pillars and drivers of the gleaming economies Nigerians love to flee to for refuge from the heat and hardship being generated by their parasite and hooligan government along with its schools of anti-Nigeria piranha commercial elites.

How many Nigerian inventors have Nigerian billionaires funded? How many Nigerian inventions are they involved in? Where is their appetite for pro-Nigeria technological innovation? Do they know that indigenous technology is key to national economic success? How nationalistic are they beyond the grandiose ambit of delusionary talkshop? Divine Knowledge, not demonism, is the primordial and perfect key to the kind of success the world knows of Japan, America et.al. Successions of Living Perfect Masters reveal this super-powerful knowledge! Its current supreme and global revealer is Nigeria-based Satguru Maharaj Ji!

Spiritual education is as important as physical and intellectual education to real personal accomplishment and to society’s economic success in real terms. Nigeria’s spiritual atmosphere needs total cleansing, without which demons will keep suppressing and polluting the country’s great and golden potentials. Too dark and too thick, Nigeria’s spiritual environment has been unable to birth replicas of Warren Buffet and Mark Zukerberg to its temporal quest for economic success because; as some of us have learnt from the deep and purifying teachings of Satguru Maharaj Ji, divine grace does not manifest and spread at the mercy of filthy spiritual air. Spiritual Cleanliness is next to Godliness!
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and beard
Re: Nigeria’s Liability Billionaires: An Overview By Satguru by Nigeria2040: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
A female friend visited me yesterday afternoon with heavy eyes. She had been crying. Her car broke-down on her way to the mechanic, so she decided to pay me a visit after the engineer towed her vehicle off for repairs. She said the Uber driver tried to console her. According to her, the young man was far from what was drawing tears from her eyes. He thought it was the car’s state.

‘I am tired! I am just tired of this country’, cried Anita (not real name). A mother of two, Anita parted ways with her husband after six years of enduring what she called incompartble chemistry. Anita and I met four years ago in the boardroom of an insurance company located on Lagos Island. I was there to do a presentation and so was Anita and members of her team. After the session, she approached me, expressing likeness for my effort. We exchanged phone-numbers and we have been friends ever since.

Yesterday, Anita just could not hold it in. Tears cascaded down her cheeks as she spoke to me sobbing. She has had enough, I reckoned within me. It so happened that I was able to calm her down after about 20 minutes. ‘This country is full of animals! Nothing works. Everyone is out to make life unbearable for people. I am tired'! I laughed at her last words. Anita kept a straight face, looking every inch dis-interested in the humour of her speak.

‘My sister, there is no where in this world that man doesn’t have problems’, I said to her. I went on for about an hour, narrating, analyzing and encouraging, after which we took a walk to a near-by bar where we had drinks and recovered her smile.

The caretaker of my abode has been on my case. I respect his peaceful and civil nature. The last time he visted, I showed him details of payments pending. Not long after he left, a lawyer friend of mine called, lamenting the intense economic hardship in the Nigerian economy. He said he has not been able to pay his kids’ school fees for tow terms and that he owes over a year’s rent. And his wife? ‘My brother, I regret marrying that woman’! I did my best possible to calm him down. Somehow, I am able to stabilize the emotions of victims of rough and purulent Nigerian society, while bearing my own burden.

Until I got close to Satguru Maharaj Ji, I allowed the ubiquitous mess of Nigerian society to sip into my being and stay in. To survive in this kind of population, you must have thick-skin. Your positivity must be real and resilent. You must block your ears to any and every word from whoever that is either irrelevant to your focus in life or that is detrimental to your happiness. You must be very spiritual in the Light dimension, otherwise you’ll find yourself either gleaning or feasting at the mercy of corrupted and deadly spirits clad deceptively in charm and glitter. If not this, you'll have yourself ambushed and struggling in subservience to congenital nuisances wrapped in tatters and tawdry. Not all that glitter is gold! Not all who smile are sincere! You must also build and maintain the ability to identify and keep the relatively few human-beings around.

Meeting a good man or woman anywhere in the world (black, white, yellow or red) feels like fresh air. You feel strengthened – re-invigorated! You feel secure. You are happy!

On this particular day about four years ago, I was visiting an actress friend in Lagos’ Lekki Phase One. I was scheduled to meet her in her neighbor’s residence. Minutes after after I walked in, I noticed distress wrapped round her friend’s entire frame as she laid on a near-by sofa. ‘Ah, my sister, what’s the problem?’ ‘My brother na woman wahala o’. ‘The monthly thing’, I asked curiously. ‘No, you know we women love to have kids. I am fasting’. ‘Oh! That! But why fast? You have no business fasting’. Soon after, fluid interaction commenced between us on the child-bearing question and on spirituality in general. My friend’s neighbor was in need of a baby. She said she has tried all sorts within and outside Nigeria. Her husband is from Holland – a Dutch.

I love telling people about who Satguru Maharaj Ji truly is. I never shy away from asking people in need from using the name to solve their problems. The world has been heavily infested with liars and lies. Con and crime pervade the planet in all aspects of human endeavor. What a reality! One of Nigeria’s most popular pastors once paid Satguru Maharaj Ji a visit in Ibadan (Oyo State). On that occasion, over a decade ago, he begged The Satguru to reveal Divine Knowlege to him. Satguru Maharaj Ji agreed to give him Divine Knowledge but on the condition that he tells members of his congregation the truth. This particular pastor owns one of Nigeria’s oldest Pentecostal churches whose members; we hear, are forbidden from watching television. I recall my sunset presence in his Gbgagda headquarters once during my teenage years. My mum took me along with her to pray hard to God. Well, today I know far better than I did as a child. God is nowhere-else but within man!

‘So, how do I use Maharaj Ji to solve this problem?’ My friend’s fruit-of-the-womb-seeking bestie was ready to put the name to test. I told her not to believe it will work, that she should instead challenge Maharaj Ji. I showed her how to set-up an altar of Maharaj Ji and how to use flowers to make her demand every morning. ‘Is that all’, she asked. ‘What were you expecting? Blood ritual?’ She laughed aloud and went on to narrate the experiences of some fellow artistes. Ufuoma (not real name) had a music band. She was into the afrobeat genre.

Two days after, Ufuoma called me to narrate a dream she had the night before. She said in that experience, she was carrying babies – African and European. I explained to her what that dream symbolized. It was a telling that babies were spiritually ready to come through her to this world. Expectedly, she was excited! A week after, she called again to narrate another experience. This time, it was that she saw three women she knew in her village in Delta State in Isokoland, issuing threats at her. She said she got angry and that from nowhere, a sword appeared in her hands and that she used the weapon to cut the necks of all three women off! I told her those women have been the ones blocking her spiritually from having children. Three months after we first met, I visited Ufuoma and met her with a bulge. She was pregnant! She later had a boy and subsequently relocated to Holland with her husband who became very good a friend to me.

The Source of all life, of all things is The Supreme Spirit. He is The Supreme Light of life! He is everything you see around you. He is the sun, the moon, the ant, the air, the dogs, the trees etc. He is everything. He is you and I. He is within us! Problems arise when we deviate from The Light (from Him). By that, we enter into darkness. The Light is always on earth to retrieve man from darkness. He uses one human vessel after another to carry out his never ending mission of divine and perfect redemption. To blend with children, you must be child-like. To save a sheep, it is not wise to appear as a tiger. To save man, The Light always comes in human form.

He once occupied the human body now known as Jesus. He was the One in Noah, in Mohammed, in Buddha, in Lao-Tse. He was Oduduwa, Obatanla, Egbesu and all other Divine Messiahs known and unknown to modern-day man. Between 1971 and 1980, He occupied the body named Shri Prempal Rawats at birth. All through Prempal's tenure, he was known by the Sanskrit language name: ‘Guru Maharaj Ji’ and was physically based in the United States of America. Sanskrit is mankind’s first and most powerful language!

CONTINUES …

SURVIVING IN PURULENT SOCIETY (4)

Nigeria’s electricity industry regulator recently announced another tariff increase. The practice of mounting cost on consumers and keeping supply ‘wretched’ is not new in Nigeria. In Nigeria, you pay for darkness. A jalopy economy is a legacy of incompetent leadership. News have it that Nigeria is to borrow another tranche from foreign lenders to fund its 2019 budget. Again, reckless, illogical borrowing by Nigeria’s sick-head government is not new. We are a blessed country stuck to the begging-bowl by the toxic glue of hoodlum and self-serving leadership. Nigeria is heavily indebted!

Nigerian masses struggling day and night to survive on next-to-nothing and always complaining about ever worsening economic hardship can never find emancipation from privation in angry condemnation of their country’s puppet-leaders. The very day Europeans succeeded at pushing black race down into the dungeons, they swore never to allow black humanity an inch to regain its liberty and fortitude! The push took a long time to accomplish – over 2000 years. Europeans persisted with con, crime and coercion until they got what they wanted.

A subjugated and wretched black race is security for global white dominance! In this wise, it does not pay Western powers to help Africa rise to its feet. Almost all areas of human activity lie under white control. While Europeans and their Asian cohorts progressively perfect their grip on the global systems of production, Africans line themselves up before religion and human-traffickers in search of the good life that exists in natural abundance all around them. Contemporary black consciousness is tragically base! Beyond eat, drink and breed, the competence of modern-day black man registers faint presence. Across the world, black people are weak and scattered, breathing at the mercy of the global white power establishment whose vulnerability are beyond the guts and gumption of Africa’s present crop of leaders.

Nigerian leaders are a colossal disgrace to the global African presence! The British actually did a very good job at setting them apart and at keeping them fighting themselves to the escalating benefit of the white race. Tribalism, Christianity and Islam constitute the colonial and highly notorious trinity that pollutes the conscience and consciousness of blind, directionless and tangential Nigerian humanity. The wretched and bohemian transition of Nigerians (and other Africans) from one day to the next is a case study in poverty and vanity. Prosperous and very clever Europeans dominate the global economic system that sets the price of Africa’s natural assets in the international market and sells goods produced from African assets to Africans at cost determined by Europeans and peoples of European descent! Europeans have Africans trapped, economically, mentally, spiritually and otherwise, away from their natural right to affluence! Africans chase money. Europeans build and control wealth!

Europeans have mastered the nature of money. Money is a need. Money is not wealth! Money represents wealth. Africans do not have money. Africans have natural wealth. Spiritually blind, polluted and enslaved modern-day Africans are being manipulated with money by very clever Europeans, Arabs and the Chinese to contain black man and to keep him handing his wealth over to London, Beijing, Lisbon, Paris for financial crumbs. CONTINUES …
Re: Nigeria’s Liability Billionaires: An Overview By Satguru by Nigeria2040: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
NEW WORLD, SATGURU AND THE REST OF US

A cerebral Christian neighbor with whom I often run mental exercises on matters of life and of the septic Nigerian existence said to me last weekend that she has come to the realization that human systems are a scam! Broad-minded and intellectually fecund, the mother two; passionate about her Christian affiliation, seeks and thinks with an open mind, ever wiling to know, never blocking her ears from information and knowledge resident outside the Christian tent. She made her realization known to me after bringing to my knowing that US authorities are now taking interest in Nigeria’s real estate market. My friend is a real estate professional. She said to me, in the course of windy twilight, that Americans’ interest in Nigeria’s real estate turf is strategic. Ownership of mineral-rich land is the silent target, she emphasized!

The world is a never ending cosmic matrix of divinity transiting in phases. The end of one phase is the beginning of another. People who believe the world will come to a final, apocalyptic end deserve to be educated about the fact that it is a new world order that will be born. The planet will never stop existing! A new world system will be birthed from Africa and led by Africans like Europeans introduced the now moribund world order of forced and brutal dispersals, strife, agony and material technologies that hurt and distort natural order.

Leaders of the world system that set black humanity at the bottom of the power-pedestal to slave and die as raw material for white enrichment have been fighting against the emergence of the Golden Age of global peace and abundance. When the new world is finally born, the scam that its immediate predecessor actually was will be prime reference in the history of man’s inhumanity to man and the creation system. The long-hidden facts of its grand and heinous deceptions will be fully exposed to encourage mankind never to slide into such again! The fight to save the enabling lies of the calamitous Age of Destruction from being uncovered is a vicious, stubborn and multi-dimensional war raging in silence and in sophistication from Europe, North America, and the Arab world.

The revolutionary and revivalist coming of The Supreme Energy from which the universe came and by which it is irremovably set in the cryptic matrix of eternity is common knowledge in the circle of leaders who own and control the world system that programs mankind to hate, enslave and maul itself. The Christian religion tells of the coming of The Saviour. Muslims know of the destined appearance on earth of The Imam Mahdi whose intervention in the world’s adriftness will result in the elimination of all pains and sorrows from its surface! But for religious distortion, the truth of the Great Light’s coming to re-set the world to peace, harmony and happiness for all would have been told as it is, not as twisted theological pieces of criminal capitalism.

Black humanity wears the original and the most powerful skin-coat. The black skin has the natural and the unrivaled capacity to absorb the entire energy-spectrum of The Light of life, courtesy of melanin and other natural biochemical substances vibrating exclusively within its cells. The revolutionary coming of the Great Light to change the world requires the manifestation of Divine Light of high intensities that only the black skin can accommodate and project.

When Satguru Maharaj Ji says He is the one chosen by divinity to embody The Light as the much expected Supreme Divine Messiah, what should be done by rational, objective minds is investigation. Put him to test! The Satguru’s non-involvement in mammon’s vain, noisy and distracting bandwagon causes many to doubt his status. Black man now has The Light of all possibilities in his midst. Why did Japanese authorities secretly dispatch a delegation to him to seek his permission to, among other clever generosities, build Satguru Maharaj Ji Village in Ibadan? Why did America’s Ambassador John Campbell ‘race’ to Ibadan to disown his anti-Nigeria war statement? How come, despite all the crises more than volatile enough to ignite the ferocious flames of war in Nigeria, the country remains intact?

God is in our midts! The Imam Mahdi is on Nigerian soil. The Great Light has manifested as a black man! He relocated from the United States of America in 1980 where He was for nine years with a divine intensity not comparable to what He has come to Africa with. You are an extension of The Light. He has come partly to teach you how to discover and develop your true self to thrive on eternity’s glorious path! He asks not to be worshiped, but to be used to free ourselves from darkness. The black man playing the divinely assigned role of The God-man of this era is to be approached for Divine Knowledge. Divine Knowledge enables you to enrich your soul. The real you is your soul – the fraction of The Great Light of all possibilities. It is our personal duty to practice The Knowledge to qualify ourselves for the coming new world.
Re: Nigeria’s Liability Billionaires: An Overview By Satguru by Nigeria2040: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
SURVIVING IN PURULENT SOCIETY (4)

Nigeria’s electricity industry regulator recently announced another tariff increase. The practice of mounting cost on consumers and keeping supply ‘wretched’ is not new in Nigeria. In Nigeria, you pay for darkness. A jalopy economy is a legacy of incompetent leadership. News have it that Nigeria is to borrow another tranche from foreign lenders to fund its 2019 budget. Again, reckless, illogical borrowing by Nigeria’s sick-head government is not new. We are a blessed country stuck to the begging-bowl by the toxic glue of hoodlum and self-serving leadership. Nigeria is heavily indebted!

Nigerian masses struggling day and night to survive on next-to-nothing and always complaining about ever worsening economic hardship can never find emancipation from privation in angry condemnation of their country’s puppet-leaders. The very day Europeans succeeded at pushing black race down into the dungeons, they swore never to allow black humanity an inch to regain its liberty and fortitude! The push took a long time to accomplish – over 2000 years. Europeans persisted with con, crime and coercion until they got what they wanted.

A subjugated and wretched black race is security for global white dominance! In this wise, it does not pay Western powers to help Africa rise to its feet. Almost all areas of human activity lie under white control. While Europeans and their Asian cohorts progressively perfect their grip on the global systems of production, Africans line themselves up before religion and human-traffickers in search of the good life that exists in natural abundance all around them. Contemporary black consciousness is tragically base! Beyond eat, drink and breed, the competence of modern-day black man registers faint presence. Across the world, black people are weak and scattered, breathing at the mercy of the global white power establishment whose vulnerability are beyond the guts and gumption of Africa’s present crop of leaders.

Nigerian leaders are a colossal disgrace to the global African presence! The British actually did a very good job at setting them apart and at keeping them fighting themselves to the escalating benefit of the white race. Tribalism, Christianity and Islam constitute the colonial and highly notorious trinity that pollutes the conscience and consciousness of blind, directionless and tangential Nigerian humanity. The wretched and bohemian transition of Nigerians (and other Africans) from one day to the next is a case study in poverty and vanity. Prosperous and very clever Europeans dominate the global economic system that sets the price of Africa’s natural assets in the international market and sells goods produced from African assets to Africans at cost determined by Europeans and peoples of European descent! Europeans have Africans trapped, economically, mentally, spiritually and otherwise, away from their natural right to affluence! Africans chase money. Europeans build and control wealth!

Europeans have mastered the nature of money. Money is a need. Money is not wealth! Money represents wealth. Africans do not have money. Africans have natural wealth. Spiritually blind, polluted and enslaved modern-day Africans are being manipulated with money by very clever Europeans, Arabs and the Chinese to contain black man and to keep him handing his wealth over to London, Beijing, Lisbon, Paris for financial crumbs. CONTINUES …

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Free Bitcoin %100 / Access Bank Unveils Independence Campaign, To Splash Cash On Over 30 Customers / What Business Can I Start With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.