Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (56799 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by silento(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
While she was busy watching bbnaija 2019

She hardly had time for us to chat , just one or two calls in a week

Long story short there is this her friends that is always online I joking shoot my shot and boom she was interested in me , it was a bit hard for her to accept but after a month she gave in and we are now fully dating each other

She has been asking me to officially tell her friend that Am done with her , but am keeping it as a surprise for her when bbnaija end she will come back fully like last year

Then I will break the news to her as her own endorsement deal

grin cool

865 Likes 63 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by taylor89(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Slimzjoe(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2019

Lol...wish I could summon the courage to be this stewpeed grin

328 Likes 10 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by silento(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Slimzjoe:

Lol...wish I could summon the courage to be this stewpeed grin

U can

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by moneynavy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
I was even planning something like this in other way

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
op you're the real MVP

369 Likes 14 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Gmasterp(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
As her own endorsement cracked me up

329 Likes 18 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by SmellingAnus(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy.. I just hope you don't regret it Sha...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by pharrell8(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lols... Just dunno Y pple re obsessed wit it eh... strongly beside u..ur on point

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by decatalyst(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
silento:

Long story short there is this her friends that is always online[b] I joking shoot my shot and boom she was interested in me , it was a bit hard for her to accept but after a month she gave in and we are now fully dating each other [/b]

She has been asking me to officially tell her friend that Am done with her , but am keeping it as a surprise for her when bbnaija end she will come back fully like last year

grin cool

Your mouth is smelling

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Jordanbelfort07: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lol.. Bad guy!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Kevsmart88(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Rotfl...funny bro but need i warn U that u jus got yourself an endorsement deal with potential heartbreak and pain....She was never a true friend of ur prospective ex and U?(a topic for anoda day)...enjoy it while it lasts buh rest assured that relationship is a ticking time bomb...karma ain't gat no deadline...

227 Likes 10 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Alexaonfleek: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Op,what u did wasn't too good ooo.leaving your gf for her friend for that matter.forget all these guys hailing u but trust me that was just......somehow.

Pls no one should quote me except d op.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
The reverse will be the case.....I see her breaking your heart rather

17 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
And you think this girl can't leave you for your friend.

Have you ever given thought to the fact that they might have a problem and she just want to get back at your girlfriend by dating you?

Are you very sure it's because of bbn your girlfriend is not calling like before?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by silento(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tela101:
And you think this new girl can't leave you for your friend.

That girl is not a true friend, if she is and she really likes you, she would have waited for you to end the relationship first before accepting.

And you are so sure it's because of bbn your girlfriend is not calling like before.

She was like that last year so this year will be the last

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by silento(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
The reverse will be the case.....I see her breaking your heart rather

Trust me she won't this wasn't the first but it is going to be her last

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by silento(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Op,what u did wasn't too good ooo.leaving your gf for her friend for that matter.forget all these guys hailing u but trust me that was just......somehow.

Pls no one should quote me except d op.

I know but had u ever called someone on phone only for her to be shouting lambo show them fire

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Queenserah26(f): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Endtime Endorsement Deal grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
silento:

grin cool

Hmmmmm. Story of my life angry

3 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
silento:

She was like that last year so this year will be the last

Okay

Cheers
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Alexaonfleek: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
silento:

I know but had u ever called someone on phone only for her to be shouting lambo show them fire
ah that your gf ehn,she's not serious ooo.
Everybody loves attention irrespective of gender it's kinda rude what she did.
But for u to leave your gf for her friend......hell has no fury over a woman oooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
0KNM:

Hmmmmm. Story of my life angry

You're gf is watching bb naija? They finally deport you shocked

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Guest007:

You're gf is watching bb naija? They finally deport you shocked
Yea. To Somalia

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
0KNM:
Yea. To Somalia

We don't know you grin

1 Like

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Guest007:

We don't know you grin
Well, they do now
Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Now this is funny. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by CyberWolf: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
You would’ve gone for another girl entirely, not her friend. They will surely team and deal with you. Besides, someone that will stab her friend in the back like this ain’t a good person so, stay woke..

55 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by silento(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
CyberWolf:
You would’ve gone for another girl entirely, not her friend. They will surely team and deal with you. Besides, someone that will stab her friend in the back like this ain’t a good person so, stay woke..

Thanks for advise

7 Likes

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
silento:

Long story short there is this her friends that is always online I joking shoot my shot and boom she was interested in me , it was a bit hard for her to accept but after a month she gave in and we are now fully dating each other

grin cool

Primary school kid Relationship, that's what it sounds like. You and una girlfriend are both jobless.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life by silento(m): 12:07am On Sep 24, 2019
pcguru1:

Primary school kid Relationship, that's what it sounds like. You and una girlfriend are both jobless.

Ok mr phd holder in relationship

59 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.