Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ (37075 Views)

How To Download Coming To America 2 Full Movie HD / Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role / #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by makewetalk2: 7:56am On Sep 24, 2019
I do not come here to write for you. go to your jobless father and ask for jointed talks. what I have for you is :

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?

no need to cuss me. be reasonable and comment like a civilized and eligible man of knowledge.
wonder233:
Too wordy... Lumping disjointed topics.
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
iya make we me and you dey collabo now, as in make I dey farm inside your farm

Its too early for your misbehaviors
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by Enemyofpeace: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Its too early for your misbehaviors
Alfa it is too early putting your nose into other people's business. You wan use me as a ladder to get to her abi?woman wrapper Shioooooooooooooor
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by ChristmasBells: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Davido i beg you in the name of GOD Toriolorun for the LOve of chioma pls biko ejor dnt mention SHEKPE Or anything related pls Nairaland help me forward this message to Davido One share from every nairalanders lets make sure he sees&gets this message did i hear somebody just say SHEKPE TO The world?
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by Marshalemmy(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Gud for him
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by EXLOVER(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
Davido told you and when he was telling you, you failed to congratulate him. suddenly you found twitter and you remembered congratulation is necessary. bro, you both can congratulate yourself right there in private. should we be discussing something that hasn't come to fruition? Blackson with a failed career. Your career was built on denigrating mIchael Jackson. now the man is gone. now people are tarnishing his name and legacy with false allegations. you should share in his pain as well. your career is diminished and now you know african artists? get lost with this announcement. Let Eddie murphy speak about HIS movie. You should have gone to help Ghana better their Ghanawood or whatever it is a long time.he is totally irrelevant in Hollywood.

warri passport office said there is no paper to print passport now for weeks. Please help to talk about this passport issue. I am expecting a friend to come for football trial in November. he has been captured already. somebody should do something about this.

For those Muslims who quoted me, cussin me out I salute you well well. you can cuss your lineage and I dont care. for weeks I have condemned false christians here and the muslims were busy liking my comments. No christian quoted me to insult me or cuss me. Now, I expose islam and see how they troop against me. I have been sincere and consistent so why are you cussing me out? I only asked questions and it seems that no knowledgeable muslim has the answers. I have asked people from the middle east, north africa, filipine, africa and now Nigerians are cussin me for asking questions. for the record, these are the questions that I asked.

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?

no need to cuss me. be reasonable and comment like a civilized and eligible man of knowledge.
Mine is more than a month, no booklet

1 Like

Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by encryptjay(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2019
See venom everywhere. Nawa for una o
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by makewetalk2: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Your father there. who you day ask. make motor jam your blokos scatter for there.
OrangeDream:
Sir, hope all is well?.
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by Kakamorufu(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2019
he'll be the town crier there
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by lucind(f): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2019
I can't wait to see My OBO in any movie, because of the love Davido has for Chioma I will name my first daughter CHIOMA.
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by lucind(f): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2019
I thought am the only one noticing it.
Noel1:
I really pity Seun right now cry cry cry

Nairaland has been hacked.
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by johnad3(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2019
Congrat davido.

Some people are just enemy of progress. Seh nah only him wey get money ni? He didnt put himself there but the producer wants him not bcus of anything but bcus of his fan based and hes capable and up to the task. But if nah WIZKID now he will be talking about how he Bleep aunty Tiwa and, all of you, all of youuuu will be blabbinggggg. And to those who said he has a froggie voice, thats the sign hes working very hard. And to those who are saying rubbish about SHEKPE, a script will be given to him and he will act accordingly to it, so stop embarrassing yourself by saying something banal if you don't know how movie works so go back to go watch nickelodeon. ode rubuku
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by Anthonyobiajulu(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2019
����

Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by Studyinchina200(m): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2019
You have time.
makewetalk2:
Davido told you and when he was telling you, you failed to congratulate him. suddenly you found twitter and you remembered congratulation is necessary. bro, you both can congratulate yourself right there in private. should we be discussing something that hasn't come to fruition? Blackson with a failed career. Your career was built on denigrating mIchael Jackson. now the man is gone. now people are tarnishing his name and legacy with false allegations. you should share in his pain as well. your career is diminished and now you know african artists? get lost with this announcement. Let Eddie murphy speak about HIS movie. You should have gone to help Ghana better their Ghanawood or whatever it is a long time.he is totally irrelevant in Hollywood.

warri passport office said there is no paper to print passport now for weeks. Please help to talk about this passport issue. I am expecting a friend to come for football trial in November. he has been captured already. somebody should do something about this.

For those Muslims who quoted me, cussin me out I salute you well well. you can cuss your lineage and I dont care. for weeks I have condemned false christians here and the muslims were busy liking my comments. No christian quoted me to insult me or cuss me. Now, I expose islam and see how they troop against me. I have been sincere and consistent so why are you cussing me out? I only asked questions and it seems that no knowledgeable muslim has the answers. I have asked people from the middle east, north africa, filipine, africa and now Nigerians are cussin me for asking questions. for the record, these are the questions that I asked.

Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by makewetalk2: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2019
I also have time to study in china.
Studyinchina200:
You have time.
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Alfa it is too early putting your nose into other people's business. You wan use me as a ladder to get to her abi?woman wrapper Shioooooooooooooor

grin

I can only be a man, inorder to be a woman wrapper.

Reverse is the case.
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by wisdomclass: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2019
Abel29:
The Big Book Of Spells & Magic

http://glodstore.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=61_71&product_id=94
The free PDF version is available on google
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by skyfather09(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2019
Davido liar
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2019
nigga.. lol is it your shekpe

taylor89:
Somebody should help me and pass this message to Davido

Davido plz I beg u in the name of God and for the love of Chioma

Please and please I don't want to hear SHEKPE or something close to it

Just sing I repeat don't shout SHEKPE
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by seangy4konji: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2019
Please no frog voice here ooo
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by Houseofglam7(f): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

C'mon it can't be THAT bad
Am looking forward to watching it on netflix!
Coming to America doesn't need a sequel cry cry cry
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by Rajosh(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Rosella1:
So..... He'll be the king of Zamunda? undecided
if I hear. They'll just give him one "wakapass" role.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by renewable1(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Cool

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by Kingkun69(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:

help us tell him abeg
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
Your father there. who you day ask. make motor jam your blokos scatter for there.
Another poor idiot ranting on the internet space. Send me your bank details. That is, if you are wise. I think you need help with your frustrations.
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by BonkePeter: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hope he wont appear to be fanning the kind
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by cruzydal(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:

or baddest
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by SammyStrong(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
mtcheww
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nice development
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by yummy001: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
ropostic007:
Coming to America by Eddy Murphy was a bomb
I have tried many times to download it but can't get it from sites anymore.
very very interesting movie

I totally agree. A must have classic in one's archive. I have the download link though if you want.
Re: Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ by Johnmattee(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
He's not listed as one of the billed actors ,maybe he can have a cameo appearance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon Names Erica As An A-List Nollywood Actress / where to download '50 shades of grey' / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.