Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Seun: What Is Going On? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun: What Is Going On? (1616 Views)

What Is Going On With Ussd Banking In Nigeria / Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) / What Is Going On In GTBank Branches Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun: What Is Going On? by Fxwarrior: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
I logged on to Nairaland only to be struck with a new template that looks too childish and unattractive.
I understand that Seun is the owner of Nairaland but nevertheless our inputs are needed since we are the patronisers.
In summary, Oga Seun ejoor kindly revert back to status quo as this is not funny unless there's been a cyber attack in which case you need to inform us.

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairalanders
Long live Nigeria

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Seun: What Is Going On? by ggoldmine: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thank you for this. I thought it was from my phone, even checked the brightness level to be sure. The brightness is killing me, no shades on the website. Really bad combination of colors!

3 Likes

Re: Seun: What Is Going On? by Kingkun69(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yes it's so basic it's almost looking unfinished this isn't the change we wanted

3 Likes

Re: Seun: What Is Going On? by MrCuteking(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Its more like a skeleton

6 Likes

Re: Seun: What Is Going On? by CountOlaf: 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Seun: What Is Going On? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
top light

eye don dey pain me o

1 Like

Re: Seun: What Is Going On? by olalekeadeola(f): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
But y'all have been requesting for a change in design!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun: What Is Going On? by susiivy: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
The brightness is much

1 Like

Re: Seun: What Is Going On? by kerzhim(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Actually there was a cyber attack this morning when Nairaland trends for several hours on twitter, and the main point was how primitive it looks from inception and the inability to upgrade from time just like we have twitter, facebook and the rest upgrading their web and app from time to time.

Seun need to do something and the time is now.
Nairaland is big enough to have an official app.
Re: Seun: What Is Going On? by Fxwarrior: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
olalekeadeola:
But y'all have been requesting for a change in design!! grin grin grin grin

Why request for change in design when it was okay before? I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Seun: What Is Going On? by Fxwarrior: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2019
susiivy:
The brightness is much

Maybe he's carrying out a research on "Factors militating against Nairaland patronage".

They are done with content factor where they kept forcing Tonto Dike, Bobrisky and that yellow Daniels down our throats.

Now its time to test for Template and design.

While they are at it, does any one have suggestions on other social media forums.
Re: Seun: What Is Going On? by DUNKA(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
This new theme is wack. and amateurish. Either upgrade to a better theme or at worst bring back the old theme

Which kind of nonsense is this? cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Start Data Selling With Zero Capital / Greendot / Can Business Names Sign Contracts Or Buy Assets With Their Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.