Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) (18596 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2019
apotek:
Na only abòkis dey control all the agencies of naija government

I am really dumb.
I need some enlightenment.
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by contigiency(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2019
ppreye:

You just went round and round and ended up making no sense. Someone that hasn't made a single working policy that's beneficial for Nigeria much less at International level.

Buhari is a monumental failure!
And you Sir is the problem of Nigeria

That's the point I am making. Those that only live to hate the president will not see anything good from him even if he kills himself for them.

Just last night, in that forum, the social safety net of Mr president was applauded and tagged the best the world over and should be globalized. But here you are, the president has no any good policy. Please live your life and have your opinions on issues. But as much as possible try to identity good in another person, else you will hardly be appreciated by others.
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
If he didn't attend like every other head of state did, you'd say he's lazy or he can't express himself in English, now he's attended, na to embezzle money be excuse.
Only God knows what it takes to satisfy some Nigerians
Attending isn't the problem, the reason is.
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by ppreye(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2019
contigiency:

That's the point I am making. Those that only live to hate the president will not see anything good from him even if he kills himself for them.

Just last night, in that forum, the social safety net of Mr president was applauded and tagged the best the world over and should be globalized. But here you are, the president has no any good policy. Please live your life and have your opinions on issues. But as much as possible try to identity good in another person, else you will hardly be appreciated by others.

Sir are you sure you are a Nigerian? Buhari and safety should never be mentioned in same statement pls.

To travel from warri to Abj or lagos, you need to fast and pray against kidnappers. And you are talking about such balderdash. In saner climes Buhari should be stoned

1 Like

Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by kaleam(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2019
AgencyReport:
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, visited President of the United States General Assembly (UNGA), Ambassador Tijjani Bande, in New York.

United Nations General Assembly not United States General Assembly.
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by apotek: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2019
danjumakolo:

I am really dumb.
I need some enlightenment.

An abòki on nairaland shocked
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by voiceofpeace: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2019
how can two wrong people represent a country meaning something is wrong FATHER HEAR OUR CRY
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by Vatod(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
If he didn't attend like every other head of state did, you'd say he's lazy or he can't express himself in English, now he's attended, na to embezzle money be excuse.
let them do the right thing, we all know what’s right
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
the only thing that can satisfy us if thunder strike and just kill this useless leader who no wan retire or do something better for this country...

Have you ever asked your self why a coy try has Nigeria don't have refineries working in full capacity
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by renewable1(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Tourist

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2019
[Na only abòkis dey control all the agencies of naija government]

[I am really dumb.
I need some enlightenment]

apotek:

An abòki on nairaland shocked

Better get what a UN president means
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by jaytee01(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
contigiency:

Little boy, when a man exhumes the remains of another man he doesn't know how he was buried, he usually starts on the wrong spots.

How can you know the impact of the president of the biggest economy in Africa and of course the president of the most populous black race in the entire world where a committee of nations gather. Even to the point where he has been scheduled to be the fifth speaker in the forum.

Don't worry you will understand when you finish eating your indomie Noddles.
So because he was the fifth person scheduled to speak at the assembly, it means that he has been impacting positively on the world?

Do you see the shallowness of your reasoning?
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by Dagrace01(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
LordofNaija:
Who else read the part where he will be meeting with Dangote, so this man travelled all the way to NewYork just to.... I am in severe pain.
I believe u also read the part that says he'll be meeting Bill Gates!
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by apotek: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
danjumakolo:

[Na only abòkis dey control all the agencies of naija government]

[I am really dumb.
I need some enlightenment]

Better get what a UN president means

So the UN president is also abòki shocked
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2019
apotek:

So the UN president is also abòki shocked

U seem not to get my sarcastic statement from the original chat.
No worries... enjoy
Re: UNGA 74: President Buhari Spotted With UNGA President In New York (photo) by apotek: 1:37am On Sep 26, 2019
danjumakolo:

U seem not to get my sarcastic statement from the original chat.
No worries... enjoy

But you guys are in control of everything, from most Naija's agencies up to the representative of the UN. Na wa o Danjuma!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Politics News / Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family / Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.