Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final (66445 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by toprealman: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2019
HarryDuce:
"That have make it to the finals"

Come on moderators, grammar no hard like that.
Don't you know that mathematics is one of the easiest subject to some peeps. If you notice Anny mistake, either you correct the error or you lock up.
Last last na borrow we borrow am, no be we get am.....#EnglishLanguage
Didn't you watch the FIFA award programme last night? Will you kill the lady that was killing English with wanton impunity. Last last, she got paid in full.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by enzojaylini: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Nairaland management please edit, delete and screen unedited, unscrupulous and half baked news and post on your social media platform before they kill the interest of users.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by obembet(f): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
I am depressed, I am tired of everything going on in my life. I will try to leave some details to remain anonymous. I graduated from the University in 2009 ,and I have been going through a whole lot to survive and have headway but so far nothing has worked for me. I have been too strong but I am drowning and I cannot help it anymore. l have no one to support me and even though I plan to relocate to Lagos to start all over , I am scared of being homeless and becoming a destitute. I need someone to talk to. I think I am jinxed . I am 32 years old , I have a Law Degree, Got called to bar and have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. Anyone that can help me should call me before I finally lose it. I need a Job , a fresh start, a new life. I have locked myself up in the room for days and I have been contemplating too many things and ending it all is still an option that keeps creeping into my mind. Please call me and help me. I might not be able to express everything here. DEPRESSED SOUL 08023538598

Don't please. U have me, u have Christ. Start ur life with charge and bail please
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by mildflame: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=TRADEMARK post=82516965]I am depressed, I am tired of everything going on in my life. I will try to leave some details to remain anonymous. I graduated from the University in 2009 ,and I have been going through a whole lot to survive and have headway but so far nothing has worked for me. I have been too strong but I am drowning and I cannot help it anymore. l have no one to support me and even though I plan to relocate to Lagos to start all over , I am scared of being homeless and becoming a destitute. I need someone to talk to. I think I am jinxed . I am 32 years old , I have a Law Degree, Got called to bar and have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. Anyone that can help me should call me before I finally lose it. I need a Job , a fresh start, a new life. I have locked myself up in the room for days and I have been contemplating too many things and ending it all is still an option that keeps creeping into my mind. Please call me and help me. I might not be able to express everything here. DEPRESSED SOUL 080235385depression

Before you do anything STUPID take a visit to any hospital, then a mortuary
A friend lost his wife and 3kids some years back and he is still in recovery path, good you know it is depression and you contacted nairaland but right now get outta that room and get to anywhere newspapers vendors and people are gathered chattering their misery away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Onyi90(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
I am depressed, I am tired of everything going on in my life. I will try to leave some details to remain anonymous. I graduated from the University in 2009 ,and I have been going through a whole lot to survive and have headway but so far nothing has worked for me. I have been too strong but I am drowning and I cannot help it anymore. l have no one to support me and even though I plan to relocate to Lagos to start all over , I am scared of being homeless and becoming a destitute. I need someone to talk to. I think I am jinxed . I am 32 years old , I have a Law Degree, Got called to bar and have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. Anyone that can help me should call me before I finally lose it. I need a Job , a fresh start, a new life. I have locked myself up in the room for days and I have been contemplating too many things and ending it all is still an option that keeps creeping into my mind. Please call me and help me. I might not be able to express everything here. DEPRESSED SOUL 08023538598
Locking urself inside a room won't bring solution to ur problem. Don't u belong to any Church assembly. Talk to a Pastor or visit one if u don't have any and above all talk to God through Jesus Christ and I believe He will deliver u. Read Philippian 4: 6-8

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2019
NORSYK:
Mercy 1st
Tacha 2nd
Ike 3rd
Mike or Omashola 4th

Tacha will win if you have all the top contenders in the final. She's has the strongest individual fan base.

1, Tacha
2, Mercy
3, Frodd
4, Mike
5, Omashola
6, Ike (to be evicted on Saturday after the last party)
7, Sheyi (to be evicted on Saturday after the last party)
8, Diane (to be evicted on Sunday)
9, Elozonam (to be evicted on Sunday )
10, Cindy (to be evicted on Sunday )

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by NORSYK(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2019
scaramucci:

Tacha will win if you have all the top contenders in the final. She's has the strongest individual fan base.

1, Tacha
2, Mercy
3, Frodd
4, Mike
5, Omashola

No Mercy has the highest fan base... Bookmark this comment, Mercy is going to win it

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Lordjb: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Okay, let's see who wins it grin
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2019
NORSYK:

No Mercy has the highest fan base... Bookmark this comment, Mercy is going to win it

Mercy had Tacha haters voted for her when she topped the votes. Those haters will have their favs. right there in the finals too. That will affect Mercy's votes. It will have been different if Mike, Sheyi, Omashola or Ike didn't get to the finals.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by edo3(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2019
eddy1234:

nobody in here gives a shit bro....huzzle ur huzzle.face ur music urself.everyone has theirs to face
u took that outta my mouth,, d fact still remains that dude value his life cos those suffering depression don't shout it.. U only shout it to gain favour.. Av bn lying to lot of my friends that I was going to end it all as claimed by d op,, but deep inside me na lie,, ds life wey sweet like kilode.. Any small bah i get from my friends,, i go just locate one small one peppersoup joint step down wt one big odeku.. Op,, u are not serious...

U even get two degrees,, u dey complain,, half like ds i no get.. Op,, dont get me angry ds morning oo
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2019
scaramucci:
Five people have made it to the finals already. Two(or three) more people to join them to make it seven(or eight ). Two( or three) people with least votes will be evicted on Saturday immediately after the party. Only five people will be on the final stage.

That is, Tacha wouldn't win

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by RTSC2: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
I watched Seyi win yesterday.

The housemates are so dull that they make Seyi look like Einstein.

Where is miracle to show them proper wits.?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by RTSC2: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2019
scaramucci:

1, Tacha
2, Mercy
3, Frodd
4, Mike
5, Omashola
Mercy will win with a land slide.
Chief cubana does not mind buying all the credits in mtn just to make sure she wins.

If she doesn't, then mike would win.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by WriterX(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:

listen boy ( I used the expression boy because I dont believe a man would be comfortable slinging this crap up there) .

ending your life does not solve your problem rather just an avenue to create more problems for those around you.

for God sake get hold of yourself and get out there and do something, if you think because you got a certificate and that automatically qualifies you for a better life no bruh not even a first class cert qualifies you for that.

how ironic that same air you breathing someone out there is paying for it , life can't be what we want to be always, pick yourself up put a smile on your face and tell yourself "live for another day "

Borrow if you have to, star something else, you got talent, try giving it a shot, try anything, even a sales boy my friend, what you need is a change of scene, read books, find new friends, challenge yourself my brother.

you owe your future kids and wife this much, remember it only takes one opportunity to change your life what I want you to realizeis this opportunity comes in different ways, shapes, places, people, even the worst incidents present opportunities.

I got a friend, a grad student who has decided to develop his father's land to survive but I dont think I have seen this guy sad for a bit.

that's life, your ability to survive in this country is your ability to adapt, to be patient and to be focused.

Nor go kill yourself oh please, you can't suffer here and go-to the above and restart foundational suffering course 101 in hell

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by blackboy(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2019
I dont know who be who. Na that N60m got my attention. That is correct money
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by cocolacec(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
I am depressed, I am tired of everything going on in my life. I will try to leave some details to remain anonymous. I graduated from the University a decade ago ,and I have been going through a whole lot to survive and have headway but so far nothing has worked for me. I have been too strong but I am drowning and I cannot help it anymore. l have no one to support me and even though I plan to relocate to Lagos to start all over , I am scared of being homeless and becoming a destitute. I need someone to talk to. I think I am jinxed . I am 32 years old , I have a Law Degree, Got called to bar and have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. Anyone that can help me should call me before I finally lose it. I need a Job , a fresh start, a new life. I have locked myself up in the room for days and I have been contemplating too many things and ending it all is still an option that keeps creeping into my mind. Please call me and help me. I might not be able to express everything here. DEPRESSED SOUL 08023538598

If you are a lawyer,try market your competence to people around me or walk into law chambers to seek employment or better still partner with a collegue and set up your own little chamber.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Seyi Awolowo's political career will start after BBNaija. If you know you know.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
VanTee20:
What of Omashola and Diane?
I'm not surprised sha, na Igberetv people dey always post this kain half-baked news.

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by iykee101(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
Fallen breast Tacha should be evicted from the house cuz she doesnt deserve the prize,

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
RTSC2:

Mercy will win with a land slide.
Chief cubana does not mind buying all the credits in mtn just to make sure she wins.

If she doesn't, then mike would win.

You have made you point. Lets see how it goes at the final.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by goaldynboy: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
scaramucci:

1, Tacha
2, Mercy
3, Frodd
4, Mike
5, Omashola

Unless the rumour that Gov Wike is supporting Tacha is true! But if the rumour is not true Mercy will win!!

Below is previous results when they were up for eviction:

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by bejick(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
WriterX:

listen boy ( I used the expression boy because I dont believe a man would be comfortable slinging this crap up there) .

ending your life does not solve your problem rather just an avenue to create more problems for those around you.

for God sake get hold of yourself and get out there and do something, if you think because you got a certificate and that automatically qualifies you for a better life no bruh not even a first class cert qualifies you for that.

how ironic that same air you breathing someone out there is paying for it , life can't be what we want to be always, pick yourself up put a smile on your face and tell yourself "live for another day "

Borrow if you have to, star something else, you got talent, try giving it a shot, try anything, even a sales boy my friend, what you need is a change of scene, read books, find new friends, challenge yourself my brother.

you owe your future kids and wife this much, remember it only takes one opportunity to change your life what I want you to realizeis this opportunity comes in different ways, shapes, places, people, even the worst incidents present opportunities.

I got a friend, a grad student who has decided to develop his father's land to survive but I dont think I have seen this guy sad for a bit.

that's life, your ability to survive in this country is your ability to adapt, to be patient and to be focused.

Nor go kill yourself oh please, you can't suffer here and go-to the above and restart foundational suffering course 101 in hell

he is a lazy youth so he cannot even go and start teaching at least, evn go court go they do Affidavit or take brief for Lawyers not in court for some token. abeg he have no excuse.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by omamush(f): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
scaramucci:

1, Tacha
2, Mercy
3, Frodd
4, Mike
5, Omashola

U must be deputy biggie or delloite to know these ones will be evicted on Saturday, well unfortunately we are having more than 5 finalist and seyi won't be evicted he already made it to finals alongside frodd and Mercy.

The people at risk are the 5 nominated HMs then omashola and Diane.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by omamush(f): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Consultville:
I think I like Seyi

He deserves to win

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Fidelismaria: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
angry angry angry

What ?

Awolowo bastardized grandson is still in there

I must say I'm surprised

Anyways he's going home empty handed

Anuofia
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Donbabaj: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
majamajic:
Na Mike go win am

A UK speaking resident cannot win. Remember it's called Naija!!! Na we own!

I think Merciless Mercy might win.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Bawofss(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=TRADEMARK post=82516965]I am depressed, I am tired of everything going on in my life. I will try to leave some details to remain anonymous. I graduated from the University a decade ago ,and I have been going through a whole lot to survive and have headway but so far nothing has worked for me. I have been too strong but I am drowning and I cannot help it anymore. l have no one to support me and even though I plan to relocate to Lagos to start all over , I am scared of being homeless and becoming a destitute. I need someone to talk to. I think I am jinxed . I am 32 years old , I have a Law Degree, Got called to bar and have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. Anyone that can help me should call me before I finally lose it. I need a Job , a fresh start, a new life. I have locked myself up in the room for days and I have been contemplating too many things and ending it all is still an option that keeps creeping into my mind. Please call me and help me. I might not be able to express everything here. DEPRESSED SOUL 08023538598[/quo
if u are really depressed, u won't come to nairaland and type dis shit.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Tropicalcentre: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Missed last Sunday Edition of Sport Alert ? Click to watch

Happy 32nd Anniversary To My Dear State, Akwa Ibom.

Watch random discussion of stories making around Nigerian football.

Heard about the Real Madrid Academy established in Portharcourt ?

Comment and share thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyHSBYjCSJs
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by ibkonekt(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
I am depressed, I am tired of everything going on in my life. I will try to leave some details to remain anonymous. I graduated from the University a decade ago ,and I have been going through a whole lot to survive and have headway but so far nothing has worked for me. I have been too strong but I am drowning and I cannot help it anymore. l have no one to support me and even though I plan to relocate to Lagos to start all over , I am scared of being homeless and becoming a destitute. I need someone to talk to. I think I am jinxed . I am 32 years old , I have a Law Degree, Got called to bar and have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. Anyone that can help me should call me before I finally lose it. I need a Job , a fresh start, a new life. I have locked myself up in the room for days and I have been contemplating too many things and ending it all is still an option that keeps creeping into my mind. Please call me and help me. I might not be able to express everything here. DEPRESSED SOUL 08023538598

You are not depressed, you are looking for free attention, money and support. Let me ask you how many people died during election...plenty bah...you remember them? ...nobody will remember you...you better go seek true help with a real person not a faceless forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.