Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final (66453 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Dbboy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
I am depressed, I am tired of everything going on in my life. I will try to leave some details to remain anonymous. I graduated from the University a decade ago ,and I have been going through a whole lot to survive and have headway but so far nothing has worked for me. I have been too strong but I am drowning and I cannot help it anymore. l have no one to support me and even though I plan to relocate to Lagos to start all over , I am scared of being homeless and becoming a destitute. I need someone to talk to. I think I am jinxed . I am 32 years old , I have a Law Degree, Got called to bar and have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. Anyone that can help me should call me before I finally lose it. I need a Job , a fresh start, a new life. I have locked myself up in the room for days and I have been contemplating too many things and ending it all is still an option that keeps creeping into my mind. Please call me and help me. I might not be able to express everything here. DEPRESSED SOUL 08023538598

There lot of sales boy job vacant you can start from there pending when you get your dream job
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by frozen70(f): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
I am depressed, I am tired of everything going on in my life. I will try to leave some details to remain anonymous. I graduated from the University a decade ago ,and I have been going through a whole lot to survive and have headway but so far nothing has worked for me. I have been too strong but I am drowning and I cannot help it anymore. l have no one to support me and even though I plan to relocate to Lagos to start all over , I am scared of being homeless and becoming a destitute. I need someone to talk to. I think I am jinxed . I am 32 years old , I have a Law Degree, Got called to bar and have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. Anyone that can help me should call me before I finally lose it. I need a Job , a fresh start, a new life. I have locked myself up in the room for days and I have been contemplating too many things and ending it all is still an option that keeps creeping into my mind. Please call me and help me. I might not be able to express everything here. DEPRESSED SOUL 08023538598

Pls I beg you in the name of God, don't do what you will regret even when you go below six feet

Start a teaching job if possible, save little money from there, ask for a relation or friends in lagos to accommodate you as you wish to relocate

If you are lucky to get one, be obedient to whoever that harbours you

Join another teaching and save money while searching for any kind of job both on line and off line

Look for girls who are working and be humble with her for a smooth relationship

Your Humility with her can take you to places

It's better to be stranded in lagos than else where

Keep praying for God to grant you your heart desires
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Wikerised(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Fraud, or. I don't get it
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by ChristmasBells: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na sheyi gho win
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Tillies: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Why are Diane and Omashola not in your list?
I wonder o
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:
Your very stupid... Some people at your age are still battling to pay school fees and so many family challenges yet never conterplated ending it. But you with so many advantages de here de yan rubbish. Pls Remember hell fire is your inheritance if chose to end it.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Lamanii22(f): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
majamajic:
Na Mike go win am

Yes oo... Mike for the money...
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
omamush:

U must be deputy biggie or delloite to know these ones will be evicted on Saturday, well unfortunately we are having more than 5 finalist and seyi won't be evicted he already made it to finals alongside frodd and Mercy.

The people at risk are the 5 nominated HMs then omashola and Diane.

Making it to the final week is not the same as making it to the final stage. There will be eviction of those with least votes on the eve of the final immediately after the last party and Seyi will be affected. Only five people will be on the final stage.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by omamush(f): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
scaramucci:

Making it to the final week is not the same as making it to the final stage. There will be eviction of those with least votes on the eve of the final immediately after the last party and Seyi will be affected. Only five people will be on the final stage.

Are u aware the show is ending on 6th of oct, and this is the semifinal, so seyi isn't affected even if biggie decides to evict based on coins, the HMs up for eviction and maybe omashola and diane are the ones any eviction biggie wants to make will affect. We ain't having top 5 this year but at least top 7, that's more money for biggie.

It's on Africa magic site, seyi, frodd and Mercy are automatically in the finals, u should keep up.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
omamush:

Are u aware the show is ending on 6th of oct, and this is the semifinal, so seyi isn't affected even if biggie decides to evict based on coins, the HMs up for eviction and maybe omashola and diane are the ones any eviction biggie wants to make will affect. We ain't having top 5 this year but at least top 7, that's more money for biggie.

It's on Africa magic site, seyi, frodd and Mercy are automatically in the finals, u should keep up.

Don't you know that there will be voting on the final week to determine the winner? That's when all housemates will fight for the final votes and those with the lowest votes will be weeded out Bambam style. Remember the way bambam was evicted? That's the method that will be applied to ensure that only five people are on the final stage.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by satowind(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
PNomsule:

Plus ur own as well
am permitted am a user. Grammatical error on most of the topics isn't cool.
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by Insectkiller: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
TRADEMARK:

I read thru ur epistle.. I don't want to be hard/harsh on u...because I can feel ur pain though some1 has passed thru harder time than urs and dey still made it..
So who would u blame if u take ur life.. Suicide is never d solution..
Don't be a loser

1 advice: Make a push again.. You can do voluntary job..(it's always rewarding).. Discover what u have passion in..Start something, forget abt been a graduate.. [/b]No be everybody go get white collar job

[b]Finally, trust in d Lord. You are not d one that created urself..

Give another push..and u will surely have good news to share
Re: BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tacha will win it. They are all wasting their time. Magomago and ojoro will happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.