Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player (11073 Views)

No African Country Voted For Osimhen For Balon D'or (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! / Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Lionel Messi won his sixth Fifa player of the year award, while Megan Rapinoe won her first at a lavish ceremony at Milan's iconic Teatro all Scala on Monday.

Messi's award moved the Barcelona and Argentina forward one ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo, who was also among the three finalists. Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk was the other finalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2019
Ronaldo and van dijk votes

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Tomide007: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2019
At this point, I'll advise messi not to go for ronaldo's dinner .....To avoid stories that touch....Ronaldo even voted De ligt.

8 Likes

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by EngrMarve(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Messi chose Ronaldo but Ronaldo did not reciprocate.
Modified:
If you are killing yourselves for these guys, please go ahead.
I love them both

5 Likes

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by daddytime(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Messi is Magnanimous and a GOAT indeed.

With no beef at all, he even voted Ronaldo, while Ronnie never thought he was good enough.

God is indeed great.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by helinues: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Selfless GOAT

That's why he is a legend

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Chubhie: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2019
Sadio Mane deserved that...

2 Likes

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by blaquemyc: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2019
At this point, I don't have anything sensible to say...........

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by horlah005: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2019
So humble and magnanimous.
All hail king MESSI

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by boss1310(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2019
why I love messi is not just because of his football but his personality also

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by popweezy(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2019
EngrMarve:
but why are people so daft like this Because messi voted ronaldo now ronaldo has to reciprocate.. Chid play no dey taya una

1 Like

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by gibzzhd: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Ronaldo is such a jealous bigot.He was wise on how to secure the award.See him who voted for.He went for the ones that don't stand a chance.So he could be in Pole position.But he failed.impresively,Messi won the vote on all front except from media.The media expecially the British ones are just running a vvd campaign just to boast their league.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2019
The ojoro shouters are ignorant of the voting process all they know is shouting ojoro upandan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Austeeenxx: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2019
So, when is Ronaldo going to the Tribunal?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by solmusdesigns: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2019
cool

I like how cool messi is, he only talks with his football craft .. Oga isnt an Actor so he doesnt display childish drama like the other guy, he simply plays his heart out for the club he sees as second home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by ShakaZullu(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

I like how cool messi is, he only talks with his football craft

[/s]
trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Flashh: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2019
It's just too funny, how C.Ronaldo considers De ligt, De Jong and Mbappe better than Messi, as World Best. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Simplecity(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2019
EngrMarve:
carry their mater on your head well ...it fits you. Quote me and carry my matter on Your head....it fits you
Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Simplecity(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Mpcoll001:
Nice one from them all

Please do check my siggy and threads
Only reasonable Thing i have seen on this thread so far
Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Simplecity(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2019
EngrMarve:

You must not show your stupidity to the world bro. Wise up. make your own comment and leave others with theirs.
People like you find it difficult to be successful.

Buy sense, I mean no insults, mind your bussiness
you just insulted him blindly and gave no valid point what so ever in your comment ...that justifies his comment about you truely....

1 Like

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by EngrMarve(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Simplecity:
carry their mater on your head well ...it fits you. Quote me and carry my matter on Your head....it fits you
like they pay me salary abi?
I just wrote my comment, write yours and pass, I love both footballers, you can think of su!c!de maybe.

dude, get a job

2 Likes

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Simplecity(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
EngrMarve:

like they pay me salary abi?
I just wrote my comment, write yours and pass, I love both footballers, you can think of su!c!de maybe.

dude, get a job
lmao...another saltlicker....carry my matter well...thanks for the attention....its funny how suicide was the first thing that poped up in your head....hope your not catching feels sha ...HAQ HAQ HAQ HAQ HAQ
Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Reeberry: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na when Messi win, e de pain ronaldo pass.

2 Likes

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Trapkvng2f(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
trash
another pained Ronaldo fan ��

2 Likes

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Niflheim(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
I saw a very foolish comment today about how UEFA helped Lionel Messi win the award!!!

It is such a pity that the government is yet to impose a tax on stupidity !!!

3 Likes

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Austeeenxx:
So, when is Ronaldo going to the Tribunal?

First, he needs to accuse the CJN of eating yam, then have him removed.
Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by movingclouds(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
popweezy:
but why are people so daft like this Because messi voted ronaldo now ronaldo has to reciprocate.. Chid play no dey taya una
People are not daft my friend, you can't see clearly... That actually meant that Ronnie doesn't think Messi is a great player, but Messi humbly sees him as one

3 Likes

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by pauladonis(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ronaldo already looking ahead into the future. He's not as ensconced in any purported rivalry with Messi as Messi is...

Where people see a jealous man, I see an old man who has achieved more than anyone here or anywhere else in the current world of football can think of. The same old man is taking his time to enjoy his success knowing that he doesn't need the world's validation to be the undisputed G.O.A.T

man Utd Legend ☑️
Real Madrid Legend ☑️
Portugal Legend ☑️
Club trophies and records ☑️
International trophies and records☑️

Maybe y'all should continue using panadol for a headache that isn't yours...
Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by Jokerman(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Messi fans though lipsrsealed

Re: See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player by DSoj(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ronaldo always n forever insecure n jealous of Messi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obinna Ekezie Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today / Matchbet + Under & Over 1.5 / Amuneke, Akpoborie, Ekong, Others To Be Honoured At Ajegunle Football And Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.