Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? (30387 Views)

Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false / Some Gatherings Are Like This, True/false? / Naira 184 To 1 USD - True/false (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Lonelypacifist6: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
nairalandposter:

I'm actually a very patient person who gets tired of bullshit that comes with that.

However, you seem like the kind of person who would enjoy a needle in his nether region.

ko kan mi o.
Now that's sadistic in nature Run from anyone who would enjoy this Ma je wan ko ba e.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by investigator007: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Very true
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Capital true!
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by joseph1832(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
It depends. Some who don't show their anger are just cowards, while those who do are just noise makers. All the same, action speak louder than words.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by ud4u: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Yesoooo
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by babyfaceafrica: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
true and false

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
I am like that but the moment you tell me sorry it dies down.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by GhostWisperer: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Aonkuuse:
I think you are wrong, they are tagged dangerous because when they eventually gets angry it is brutal. And most people so much get on their toes because they don't get angry easily, so pushing them so hard. They are mostly very soft and people take that as a weakness
you're out of context.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by ScotMisile: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Yeah, i slowly get angry, but I don't have a boiling point.. .Anger has no benefit.. bruv
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
joseph1832:
It depends. Some who don't show their anger are just cowards, while those who do are just noise makers. All the same, action speak louder than words.

oga don't see it like that, everyone has a breaking point.

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by 1Sharon(f): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Angelfrost:

Let me just let this lie slide, cos I enjoyed the tale. undecided

Sunsets:
Award winning Fiction Writer, I throwaway cap. Come let me hug you

LOL all of you that are doubting this story dont understand the way quiet ppl are.

You'd be shocked to know quiet ppl although appearing meek can kick ass.

because the anger isnt expressed it builds up. And when provoked, the built up anger is unleashed.

Would you like someone to unleash built-up anger on you? You cant win, its acts like adrenaline.

I got in a fight in school with a boy only to be told afterwards that he kicked me in the chest.

I didn't feel it.

6 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by letout: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
nairalandposter:
I've noticed much evil in people who don't express anger but naturally keep it under wraps.

Especially the ones who make a point of referring to others who are not like them.

True
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by EricBloodAxe: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:
Yeah, I'm that kinda person.

Rarely get angry, but once I do I hate myself.

Once threw a married woman down a 2 storey building and beat up the husband.

What really happened?

lived in a 3 storey building then, this Monday morning I was late to work. Went to the only tap in the compound to get a bucket of water to take my bath, this woman who countless had stepped on my toe but I've always avoid her troubles cuz she's well known for that, trouble is her full time job and her husband the pay master.
She was the one I met fetching water, with a big rubber she stationed at the tap and was refilling other kegs. She takes up and returned to refilled while the big rubber is still on the tap.
Was running late, I begged her to let me fetch the little Bucket with me cuz I was running late to work....

her replied was: "No just disturb me, people dey fetch water here since morning na now you no sey you go fetch water? I must fetch my water finish before you fetch"

I was like: "madam nobi fight, if you no wan let me just say No, which one you dey talk story.... na public tap be this"

She's was like: "Ehn ehn? public tap bah? come fetch ma see, if I no fetch finish you no fetch..... Do your worst"

I keep shut without saying anything, when she left I removed her rubber and fetch my water.

Could you believe this woman came up and poured my water and threw my bucket down?

I was so angry and pissed, I came with full blown annoyance towards her, lift her and fammm... straight down, the same way you threw my rubber.
You may not get angry a lot but you definitely talk too much angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by princeade86(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
to me, not to anybody, I don't use to be angry, and I don't have someone for mind. am plain

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Beware the anger of a patient man.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by GhostWisperer: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

What really happened?

lived in a 3 storey building then, this Monday morning I was late to work. Went to the only tap in the compound to get a bucket of water to take my bath, this woman who countless had stepped on my toe but I've always avoid her troubles cuz she's well known for that, trouble is her full time job and her husband the pay master.
She was the one I met fetching water, with a big rubber she stationed at the tap and was refilling other kegs. She takes up and returned to refilled while the big rubber is still on the tap.
Was running late, I begged her to let me fetch the little Bucket with me cuz I was running late to work....

her replied was: "No just disturb me, people dey fetch water here since morning na now you no sey you go fetch water? I must fetch my water finish before you fetch"

I was like: "madam nobi fight, if you no wan let me just say No, which one you dey talk story.... na public tap be this"

She's was like: "Ehn ehn? public tap bah? come fetch ma see, if I no fetch finish you no fetch..... Do your worst"

I keep shut without saying anything, when she left I removed her rubber and fetch my water.

Could you believe this woman came up and poured my water and threw my bucket down?

I was so angry and pissed, I came with full blown annoyance towards her, lift her and fammm... straight down, the same way you threw my rubber.

Hospital was her last bus stop, her husband heard the news and ran home without asking what transpired between us... he came to beat me straight....
I gave him serious knock out on his eyes and rush him with unlimited blow like Glo data....

na station we end am, she spend 2 weeks in hospital.
Las Las I pay bills, but was satisfied.

The news was shocking to everyone:
hey this boy wey no dey talk? quiet people too wicked and bla bla...

many congratulated me secretly.
The Op wasn't taking about not getting angry easily. Here's talking about people who when angry DON'T EXPRESS IT!

your type are slow to anger but when you do you express it. Anyway, what tjrarries woman did doesn't call for that kind of reaction. Too extreme.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Investorsci: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

What really happened?

Hospital was her last bus stop, her husband heard the news and ran home without asking what transpired between us... he came to beat me straight....
I gave him serious knock out on his eyes and rush him with unlimited blow like Glo data....

You live in a face me I slap kind of compound.
Pray God to elevate you to a better place
Where you do not stuggle to fetch water.
Because you will have your tap in ur bathroom,kitchen, and shower running.

Before you kill somebody's wife and get lock up in kirikiri

3 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by 1Sharon(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Funmmyastic:
People that don't show that they are angry but keep on nursing ill feelings towards another individual inside are dangerous because you will not know that you have offended them and one will not be able make amends and correct one's mistake and better still;say sorry.

Ppl take quiet ppl for fools

6 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nthrone(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

Funny part, I became her favorite neighbour after the incident.

She know her boundaries, being quiet doesn't me the evil part is dead... I just don't unleash un-necessarily.

She wan take style recruit you to be one of her fighting force, in case she gets into another of her trouble, fear women...

3 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Godi25(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Aonkuuse:
I think you are wrong, they are tagged dangerous because when they eventually gets angry it is brutal. And most people so much get on their toes because they don't get angry easily, so pushing them so hard. They are mostly very soft and people take that as a weakness
Exactly but people keep pushing them till it gets to a boiling point and when they get angry, it's usually terrible to withstand
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Angelfrost(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

What really happened?

Let me just let this lie slide, cos I enjoyed the tale. undecided

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Deepthoughts: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
nairalandposter:
I've noticed much evil in people who don't express anger but naturally keep it under wraps.

Especially the ones who make a point of referring to others who are not like them.
why provoke people to see their reactions?, simply avoid provoking others by doing unto them what you will be happy with, simple.

3 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

What really happened?

Super story
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Sunsets: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Award winning Fiction Writer, I throwaway cap. Come let me hug you
Offpoint:

What really happened?

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by donpharaoh1: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
We can refer to them as a viper , they always lay low to get angry because they have no clue of their anger limit and scared of hurting themselves as well when expressing angers , another attribute for them is Sango

2 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by 1Sharon(f): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

Funny part, I became her favorite neighbour after the incident.

She know her boundaries, being quiet doesn't me the evil part is dead... I just don't unleash un-necessarily.

Haha..she had to suck up to you

You're very lucky bro. It could have gone left, she could have died.

I wouldn't want to go to jail over a trouble maker

2 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Funmmyastic:
People that don't show that they are angry but keep on nursing ill feelings towards another individual inside are dangerous because you will not know that you have offended them and one will not be able make amends and correct one's mistake and better still;say sorry.

People like me, I always try to hide my anger because I show it, it rise immediately and the end bad and I don't regret

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Blankstare(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
When I get angry, my voice siezes, my brain freeze, eyes get blurred and veins rise... anyone have fought at this point we rarely get talking again afterwards even yrs later. Though, am an expressive person, I don't talk much. Anger is bad, lost so many opportunities due to it in the past, now I know better...walk away from foolish people, they abound everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Angelfrost(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Personally, anger is an emotion like pain, love, irritation, happiness, etc,.

Emotions mean nothing to me... Not trying to brag, but it took me lots of years of meditation and practice to dispense of such a terrible flaw in humanity... I am more fulfilled that way.

When people, like the Op, worry about my lack of response to their irritating and annoying gambits, I simply smile in amusement.

In all, you can never know how truly dangerous a person is by his or her emotional responsiveness. That's just shallow thinking... We are innately good or evil regardless of our emotional dispositions.

Don't even bother arguing or rebutting... You will woefully fail, as others have, to convince me otherwise. cool

3 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Hackerflows(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Just finish doing that

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by bluefilm: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
When you purposely offend me up to my breaking point , I won't even bother to let you know I have reached my breaking point.

But my behaviour towards you as from that moment will surely keep you worried... for the rest of your life.

7 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Sleevia: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Aonkuuse:
You sabi us well well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face / 18-Seater Bus Involved In Accident On Bida-Minna Road, People Dead (Graphic Pics / NATIONAL HERO: Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe Full Biography,life History And Heroic Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.