Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? (30402 Views)

Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false / Some Gatherings Are Like This, True/false? / Naira 184 To 1 USD - True/false (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by sundamonex(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
marvelous000:

very correct. I think I embody the innards of both. when i was in school, I had one recalcitrant fuckwit who was trying to coerce me into cultism, but i resisted, and he employed various provocative tactics to get me to capitulate; I mean the kind of provocation that make life a living misery, but I seethed my outburst with incredible restraint, because by proclivity, i seldom register an opinion in a case of crying need, not to talk of permitting my emotion the respite of expression.
He crossed the line of tolerance, when he assaulted my family and the only thing i hold dear-my mom.
I was murderously mad with blood in my eyes.
I went alone for him, and found him and his fellow cultist in a bar. I launched and dealt him a blow with my swod(the hausa type of swod) and had his arm dislodged with only flesh holding it. raised it the second time to slice his head off for the good of the world, but him and his ilk scampered for safety.
I went to school and pasted a note on the school wall; that I'm going to kill all of them whenever I find them. that was their end in that school, because I'm somewhat of an indigene and the indigenes were also crying for blood and ready to invade school if not for my diplomacy.

looking retrospectively, I'm more matured and manage my anger with stoicism, while approaching everything with stolidity. I very seldom register displeasure and never harbour acrimony. because i make excuse for people in advance. It makes me impervious to provocation. I only vent a little online; and it's strictly for sportgrin

beautiful lines!

teach me to write bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Bencolink: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ever since I dreamt of killing my brother in my dream... I've learnt to control my anger and promised myself never to lay my hands on anyone no matter how angry I am, instead I quietly work away in tears...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by pocohantas(f): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Not dangerous, just unpredictable or less predictable.

If I am pissed, I will let you know.

What I hate is when people act like my concerns are not valid. Guys are fond of doing this in relationships- acting like you are being petty or a nag. That is when I become silent...

I just ignore you, you can't turn me into a mad woman. Maybe I will get dangerous, but not enough to hurt you...physically.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by MrHighSea: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:
Yeah, I'm that kinda person.

Rarely get angry, but once I do I hate myself.

Once threw a married woman down a 2 storey building and beat up the husband.

What really happened?

lived in a 3 storey building then, this Monday morning I was late to work. Went to the only tap in the compound to get a bucket of water to take my bath, this woman who countless had stepped on my toe but I've always avoid her troubles cuz she's well known for that, trouble is her full time job and her husband the pay master.
She was the one I met fetching water, with a big rubber she stationed at the tap and was refilling other kegs. She takes up and returned to refilled while the big rubber is still on the tap.
Was running late, I begged her to let me fetch the little Bucket with me cuz I was running late to work....

her replied was: "No just disturb me, people dey fetch water here since morning na now you no sey you go fetch water? I must fetch my water finish before you fetch"

I was like: "madam nobi fight, if you no wan let me just say No, which one you dey talk story.... na public tap be this"

She's was like: "Ehn ehn? public tap bah? come fetch ma see, if I no fetch finish you no fetch..... Do your worst"

I keep shut without saying anything, when she left I removed her rubber and fetch my water.

Could you believe this woman came up and poured my water and threw my bucket down?

I was so angry and pissed, I came with full blown annoyance towards her, lift her and fammm... straight down, the same way you threw my rubber.

Hospital was her last bus stop, her husband heard the news and ran home without asking what transpired between us... he came to beat me straight....
I gave him serious knock out on his eyes and rush him with unlimited blow like Glo data....

na station we end am, she spend 2 weeks in hospital.
Las Las I pay bills, but was satisfied.

The news was shocking to everyone:
hey this boy wey no dey talk? quiet people too wicked and bla bla...

many congratulated me secretly.

Just for disturbing my peace continually in the compound. I could destroy that tap.
I could kill you. Nobody will ever suspect me.
No noise, just carefully planned action.

Abuse me all you can.

3 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Taciturn1: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Aonkuuse:
I think you are wrong, they are tagged dangerous because when they eventually gets angry it is brutal. And most people so much get on their toes because they don't get angry easily, so pushing them so hard. They are mostly very soft and people take that as a weakness
Perfect explanation. We saw Sadio Mane's burst out recently against Salah.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Chronicgenius: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

What really happened?

lived in a 3 storey building then, this Monday morning I was late to work. Went to the only tap in the compound to get a bucket of water to take my bath, this woman who countless had stepped on my toe but I've always avoid her troubles cuz she's well known for that, trouble is her full time job and her husband the pay master.
She was the one I met fetching water, with a big rubber she stationed at the tap and was refilling other kegs. She takes up and returned to refilled while the big rubber is still on the tap.
Was running late, I begged her to let me fetch the little Bucket with me cuz I was running late to work....

her replied was: "No just disturb me, people dey fetch water here since morning na now you no sey you go fetch water? I must fetch my water finish before you fetch"

I was like: "madam nobi fight, if you no wan let me just say No, which one you dey talk story.... na public tap be this"

She's was like: "Ehn ehn? public tap bah? come fetch ma see, if I no fetch finish you no fetch..... Do your worst"

I keep shut without saying anything, when she left I removed her rubber and fetch my water.

Could you believe this woman came up and poured my water and threw my bucket down?

I was so angry and pissed, I came with full blown annoyance towards her, lift her and fammm... straight down, the same way you threw my rubber.

Hospital was her last bus stop, her husband heard the news and ran home without asking what transpired between us... he came to beat me straight....
I gave him serious knock out on his eyes and rush him with unlimited blow like Glo data....

I really felt good reading this..lmao!!

2 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by 1Sharon(f): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
MrHighSea:

Just for disturbing my peace continually in the compound. I could destroy that tap.
I could kill you. Nobody will ever suspect me.
No noise, just carefully planned action.

Abuse me all you can.

Loool..but what's the point in destroying the tap in secret? Let ppl know what you are about.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by mamajaz(f): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:
[/b]sweet story filled with lies[b]. I don laf taya.

What really happened?

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by sylve11: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

being quiet doesn't me the evil part is dead....

na so................ cool
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Adukpe19(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Aonkuuse:
I think you are wrong, they are tagged dangerous because when they eventually gets angry it is b[b][/b]ru[b][/b]ta[b][/b][b][/b][b][b][/b][/b]l. And most people so m[b][/b]uch get on their toes because they don't get angry easily, so pushing them so hard. They are mostly very soft and people take that as a weakness
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by aliscomonaj: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
True talk
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Ezeudo7: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
over TRUE!
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Lonelypacifist6: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:
Not dangerous, just unpredictable or less predictable.

If I am pissed, I will let you know.

What I hate is when people act like my concerns are not valid. Guys are fond of doing this in relationships- acting like you are being petty or a nag. That is when I become silent...

I just ignore you, you can't turn me into a mad woman. Maybe I will get dangerous, but not enough to hurt you...physically.

But you like boys oooo grin
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by pocohantas(f): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
But you like boys oooo ;p

I am not gay bro. Once one relationship is doing well- I open another branch.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Lonelypacifist6: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:

I am not gay bro. Once one relationship is doing well- I open another branch.
Why would you need to open another branch? when a relationship is doing well
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by saucerence(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
No be all some get wetin to use their energy do na
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Fortune109: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
marvelous000:

very correct. I think I embody the innards of both. when i was in school, I had one recalcitrant fuckwit who was trying to coerce me into cultism, but i resisted, and he employed various provocative tactics to get me to capitulate; I mean the kind of provocation that make life a living misery, but I seethed my outburst with incredible restraint, because by proclivity, i seldom register an opinion in a case of crying need, not to talk of permitting my emotion the respite of expression.
He crossed the line of tolerance, when he assaulted my family and the only thing i hold dear-my mom.
I was murderously mad with blood in my eyes.
I went alone for him, and found him and his fellow cultist in a bar. I launched and dealt him a blow with my swod(the hausa type of swod) and had his arm dislodged with only flesh holding it. raised it the second time to slice his head off for the good of the world, but him and his ilk scampered for safety.
I went to school and pasted a note on the school wall; that I'm going to kill all of them whenever I find them. that was their end in that school, because I'm somewhat of an indigene and the indigenes were also crying for blood and ready to invade school if not for my diplomacy.

looking retrospectively, I'm more matured and manage my anger with stoicism, while approaching everything with stolidity. I very seldom register displeasure and never harbour acrimony. because i make excuse for people in advance. It makes me impervious to provocation. I only vent a little online; and it's strictly for sportgrin

We know what you are giving us but we are enjoying you anyway...

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by BabaIbo: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
I don't agree with you, they only react when pushed against the wall and their reactions are always to push you off, if given opportunity they will work away...
Check the scenario below, if the man didn't slap me first or let's say if he didn't try to slap me the second time I may overlook it and work away but I know if I don't react at that moment this man fit use slap injure me and exam was very near then.

During my university days, my landlord son's wife had an issue with me. Actually I saw water inside my guy's bucket, I thought the water belongs to him so I used it normal hostel/lodge runs. Only for her to come shouting at me for using the water, I took the bucket to fetch the water back, but this woman won't stop talking. I told her that I have fetched her water back and I don't have time for wahala that morning, so I left for school.
Later in the evening her husband came knocking on my door, I opened the door, this man asked me what happened as I was about to say something, he shouted at me that never in my life should I even say kpim if her wife is talking. I was like allow me to explain na, next thing gboa for my ear.
Mehn, I was still amazed that what pushed him to slap me, next thing I saw his hand going up again for 2nd round. I was like abeg na so I go dey gentle them go take slap block my ear, immediately I used my left hand to return his hand back to his sides. I allowed him to stand very well, I returned the slap back to him, the slap moved the man at least two meters away (he is not a slim man), next I followed him, I didn't allow him to regain his stand I gave him good beating.
That night there was rumor that the community youths searched for me because he is an indigene, the following morning his dad told me to leave his house, for where? I locked my door and went to my friends house for few days until we settled the issue.
After everything, one day we were sitting under the tree and his little kid said omoina (i.e omo igbo) fun daddy mi ni igbaju(i.e igbaju oloyi), I smiled inside and his mom chased him away...

People came behind to tell me well done for what I did to him. Ever since then everyone started giving me maximum respect and we became cool....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by emonis88: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

What really happened?

Guy u dey vex o! But if u do that thing them no go respect themselves. Thumps up Joor!

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by LydayBobo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Yes because you wont see it coming
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by meobizy(f): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Somebody has watched BBNaija and is airing his opinion concerning Diane’s actions. Lol. To those who say the show is dumb they should stay ignorant. One can learn life lessons from contestants’ interactions.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by nlPoster: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
GhostWisperer:
The Op wasn't taking about not getting angry easily. Here's talking about people who when angry DON'T EXPRESS IT!

This.

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Juliusobi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Aonkuuse:
I think you are wrong, they are tagged dangerous because when they eventually gets angry it is brutal. And most people so much get on their toes because they don't get angry easily, so pushing them so hard. They are mostly very soft and people take that as a weakness

just bro this is exactly what I keep telling my staffs at work an they keep seeing me as weak, but I keep telling them that the day I will get angry they will hate me for life, and when they see coming into the office they will take the next turn..
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by sunkoye: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Have you see a duck fight before. you need to see it. Brutal and mean is the nickname!.

let me tell you an Epic story.

mother hawk was training her boy how to hunt on a very sunny day .

the young hawk was still a bit unstable and inexperienced.

after many lectures on hunting Technics.

the young guy was ordered to go for a trial.

the bold and fearless hawk came back with little duckling within 20min.

the happy but curious mum asked him about his first hunt experience and the reaction of mother duck.

young dude answered that the hunt was so easy. ....the mother duck was only looking when he carried young duckling.

the mom was alarmed. she ordered the son to return the duckling...which he did immediately.

on his way back to the nest ...he saw a chick and took it.

mother hawk was surprised to see another hunt .

she ask the son the reaction of the mother when he took the chick.

he said the hen was raging and very upset, running up and down.

the mother hawk said the hen has done every thing she is capable of. the chick is ok for lunch. grin

3 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by TGMISKY(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
People who don't show their anger aren't more dangerous. It's just that when they react, people end up saying that they never expected him/her to react that way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by chiefolododo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

What really happened?

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I think there are two set of personalities you lumped into one here.

1. There are those who are quiet and when offended don't react in the conventional manner expected of angry people and don't nurse evil in their heart towards their offenders. They just avoid you. That's their own way of handling misunderstandings.

2. There are those quiet and deadly ones that the second you offend, they're plotting the best revenge to get back at you. The former can't hurt a fly, the latter could kill.

The assumption that all quiet people are wicked is erroneous. Evil is personal. I've checked on 'the temperaments' before and though, dominant traits were outlined, didn't see where it's said 'evil' is dominant in a particular personality.
Me and my best friend on this... I hardly get angry conventionaly and I can't remember if you pissed me off later I just involuntary take it as part of your character strength and use it as a reference to ur future behaviors... offend my best friend and leave the rest of your life on the rope cause he will have his pound of flesh...
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by UrVillagePpl: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
nairalandposter:

There's an evil nature which does not openly express anger but quietly plots destruction.

My question is some of them are fond of calling people names for showing anger, meanwhile they themselves are deadly.

Eg a nler who describes others as a raging bull when s/he is being critical over matters that are not his/her business, but on a different thread, advised putting needle in the penis of a lover or sex partner.

Is that not an evil much worse than open anger?
\those who stay in Glass house shouldnt throw stones
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by OyinO: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
TRUE!
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Egoveen: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

What really happened?

Honestly I no dey find trouble but no find me trouble,i will rush you for real.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by AreaFada2: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Yeah they're gravely dangerous, they plot revenge When it's less expected. they are slow to anger but the anger is surely there. grin ie Me
I guess the point is never keep offending someone because they are slow to anger. Many such people assume that nobody is such a brainless arsehole not to know when to stop. They give people the opportunity to change themselves.

I think it's crazy to blame a mild-mannered person for being one day angry over the repeated idiocy of another grown ass person. Just never take anyone for granted. Just follow the old rule: treat others the way you wish to be treated.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18-Seater Bus Involved In Accident On Bida-Minna Road, People Dead (Graphic Pics / NATIONAL HERO: Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe Full Biography,life History And Heroic Works / Cattle Rearers On Major Road In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.