Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo (52582 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by lomprico(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
The writer and her followers are boko haram version of Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Risingblue008(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
These guy don eat?
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by CavemanDefuturo: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wonderment.. Honestly poverty is the root of all evil undecided

2 Likes

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Righteousness89:
The Truth is that she is not Far from the Truth!

A whole lot of the Footballers are in a cult. A lot of them are illuminati inclined..

If you have Spiritual Eyes , you will See and know..

Just a handful of them are not involved...

Not Just Football, Sport in General, Even Music..

Now lemme tell you something 4 u don't know nothing.
There is nothing wrong with football.

I say this as a prophet, there is an idol that almost every man worship in their heart

An idol that has stolen the position of God in the heart of men.

People serve him in different places even in the church , they call Jehovah and pray in the name of Jesus but everything they do is for this idol.

An idol that has conquered the world, a master piece of the Antichrist.

An Idol God hates.

A very powerful idol designed with pepper , His name is MONEY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
OnPointMan:

Nobody can count on you. Cos you are a scam undecided

Normally I do ignore foolish people but since you are so sure that I am a scam, I will ask you to tell the world how I have scammed you or if I have scammed anyone I know. Open a thread and tag me along sir.
If not, you will be accused for an offence you never committed in life. You will be called bad names that you are not all the days of your life. The world will refer to you as scammer all the days of your life.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Boyooosa(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Those ones are saved but Sallah is not save grin
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by jaeyking(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
MicroBox:
Why are Christians always quick to tag anything against God's command as Antichrist. Is Christ God or what.
Confusion everywhere.
No matter how much you want to explain it or reason it, its crystal clear in the bible that there is God and there is Christ. People should stop using emotions and common sense to explain logical things.

Freemason= Antichrist
Illuminati=Antichrist
Satanism=Antichrist
Football=Antichrist

There is God and there is Christ. All what Satan is doing is leading people astray from what God command's us to do and not to do. Simple.

First of all what is Antichrist.
Anti Christ is not a person but a message.
Any body spreading false message contrary to Jesus Christ words is an Antichrist
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by xendra: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Christians cant have anything fun, everything is evil or demonic grin
first confirm that she is really a Christian please, not everybody that claims to be a Christian really is, sone are just used to ruin the name
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by xendra: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
CallMeGod:
It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that religion has a very high tendency to limit one's reasoning and increase gullibility
#LookAtChina
sharrap there, eventhe none religious people in Nigeria are terrible, there are religious people in china
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by SEYIOKE: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Devil is a serial liar. He can make you to believe you are 990 years old when you are still 47

2 Likes

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by patorial(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Righteousness89:

A whole lot of the Footballers are in a cult. A lot of them are illuminati inclined..

Just look at your brian
I hope they didn't tell you that developments is also a tool off the devil?

1 Like

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by patorial(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
SEYIOKE:
Devil is a serial liar. He can make you to believe you are 990 years old when you are still 47

Religion has killed a lot of people, the Christians that read the book Wouldn't remember the chapter their bible says ' can't live more than 120 years'

1 Like

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Arthurity1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Righteousness89:

How low is your IQ?
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
zimdante:

Now lemme tell you something 4 u don't know nothing.
There is nothing wrong with football.

I say this as a prophet there is an idol that almost every man worship in their heart

An idol that has stolen the position of God in the heart of men.

People serve him in different places even in the church , they call Jehovah and pray in the name of Jesus but everything they do is for this idol.

An idol that has conquered the world, a master piece of the Antichrist.

An Idol God hates.

A very powerful idol designed with pepper , His name is MONEY.

There are many ppl that claim to be prophets. Why should we take your prophecy seriously over other prophets?

Abeg, go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
1Sharon:

There are many ppl that claim to be prophets. Why should we take your prophecy seriously over other prophets?

Abeg, go sleep.
You told a prophet of the most high to go sleep?
That you may know that I spoke for the Almighty , you will find a snake outside your door.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
zimdante:

You told a prophet of the most high to go sleep?
That you may know that I spoke for the Almighty , you will find a snake outside your door.

Haha!!! Which door? My bedroom door or house door? And what type of snake ??

Fake prophet!!

1 Like

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Haha!!! Which door? My bedroom door or house door? And what type of snake ??

Fake prophet!!

House door, it will not enter inside

1 Like

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
zimdante:

House door, it will not enter inside

Ok. What type of snake??

Fake prophet
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Ok. What type of snake??

Fake prophet

A snake is a snake, the type doesn't matter watch out

1 Like

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
zimdante:

A snake is a snake, the type doesn't matter watch out

Lol ode. I knew this will be your response. When should I be expecting the snake??

Fake prophet.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol ode. I knew this will be your response. When should I be expecting the snake??

Fake prophet.

For your safety, in the morning, please com back here and testify when you find the snake.

1 Like

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
zimdante:

For your safety, in the morning, please com back here and testify when you find the snake.

Hahah!! Ok

So prophets of god send snakes??
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
xendra:
sharrap there, eventhe none religious people in Nigeria are terrible, there are religious people in china
yes there are but look at the percentage of atheist in China and compare to Nigeria and also compare the economy and technological advancement between the two countries...its almost as if religion improves absolutely nothing

2 Likes

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by meobizy(f): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nigerians are overly religious. The only time we quickly dump religion is when it comes to soccer games. Lol.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Egoveen: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Make Thunder just fire the idiot wey write that book.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by YoungAncient1: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
This woman that said anyone who eats Titus Sardine is going to hell
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Blessings4me(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Righteousness89:

A lot of Bishops, Imams are also in secret cult, so what's ur point.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by OnPointMan(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Normally I do ignore foolish people but since you are so sure that I am a scam, I will ask you to tell the world how I have scammed you or if I have scammed anyone I know. Open a thread and tag me along sir.
If not, you will be accused for an offence you never committed in life. You will be called bad names that you are not all the days of your life. The world will refer to you as scammer all the days of your life.

All you said above just showed you are a scam. Fake Christian.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by monex(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
eTECTIV:
D woman who wrote d book and those who read it need to b checked into a mental institution asap..
add the poster below your original post
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by CHIGIM: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
abeg what is this one saying, must u people show ur ignorance everywhere u go. hmm religion and madness are close to each other
Righteousness89:

1 Like

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by kareemkamil(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bastard woman
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by TemmyT002(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na that word 'fanatic'
Hmmmm
Some people can get sick if they don't watch football o
I have friends who can walk during midnight with no fear if gun-toting vigilantes, just to watch football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.