Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo (52598 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by ChoCho54(f): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingxsamz:

whether it's under or between...you should be ashamed of yourself, if you can believe the useless crap of a book written by a woman who allegedly served the devil for 990 years.
Besides, I don't bet. So you better free yourself from bondage and stop letting stupid people like that woman do your thinking for you.
Oga why are you so bitter over what another man believes on a faceless forum?

2 Likes

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Omeizadean(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nairalanders... We have serious issue at hand. A Nigeria woman refused to die after 990 years. Even after renouncing devil she still manage to keep living.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by charlsecy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
mirabel001:
hmmm....but we have some Christian footballers.....like kaka,Ronaldo, David luiz and others
We do not have "Christian" prostitutes?
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by berbs: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
She even added homosexuality in soccer shocked This lady is deluded
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by TheAk(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Now i have what i can use to fight back all those olodo's who take pleasure in yabbing me because i don't like ball grin grin grin

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Legendguru: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
hmmm
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Doyindoyin: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Righteousness89:
The Truth is that she is not Far from the Truth!

A whole lot of the Footballers are in a cult. A lot of them are illuminati inclined..

If you have Spiritual Eyes , you will See and know..

Just a handful of them are not involved...

Not Just Football, Sport in General, Even Music..
there is poo in ur brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Righteousness89:

A whole lot of the Footballers are in a cult. A lot of them are illuminati inclined..

Can you sell me a pair of spiritual eyes?? Cos i need them Asap
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Righteousness89(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
Doyindoyin:
there is poo in ur brain
[/s]
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Righteousness89(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
zimdante:

Now lemme tell you something 4 u don't know nothing.
There is nothing wrong with football.

I say this as a prophet, there is an idol that almost every man worship in their heart

An idol that has stolen the position of God in the heart of men.

People serve him in different places even in the church , they call Jehovah and pray in the name of Jesus but everything they do is for this idol.

An idol that has conquered the world, a master piece of the Antichrist.

An Idol God hates.

A very powerful idol designed with pepper , His name is MONEY.

Being a Prophet has Nothing to do with this..

Football is a Game... I Also Played football...

My Summation is that A Whole lot of the footballers we we watch today are in the illuminati.. If you have Spiritual eyes, you will see and know!
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by ashala(m): 5:47am On Sep 25, 2019
Truth is, its not only Moslems that are extremists. Some Christians are too.

Now you can imagine how this woman's home will be like.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 25, 2019
No wonder it is only Oyinbo Countries that win world cup, it's because Satan is an oyinbo man o!
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by rakumi(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Ur post made no sense my Brother Rakumi

I know. I'd be dissapointed if you were to grasp anything there.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Oyinawosika: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2019
Check out this new write up on the whole football is the antichrist saga. This will blow your mind!

Visit the link:
https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/heres-what-evangelist-funmi-said-about-football/

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

For your safety, in the morning, please com back here and testify when you find the snake.

Good morning fake prophet. Your prophecy failed as expected. How far?

Join the list of fake- failed prophets and have a seat.

You are not in your stupid church were you scare the average nigerian with bogus useless prophecies.

Welcome to REALITY smiley

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

A snake is a snake, the type doesn't matter watch out

God failed again
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by ayojosh2k(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2019
This one weak me o..... Haba!!!
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by tbibuzz(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2019
Righteousness89:

if u tend yo look at it like dat it means everyoda thing in this world is anti christ cos some business people too are occultic does it now mean its not good to be a business man ? everyyhing has been perverted ,so if football is all i know how to do and it feeds me and my family does it mean i should quit? and look for something else ? dude there is God in everything business or venture it all depends on d individual who he chooses to follow
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Righteousness89(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2019
tbibuzz:

if u tend yo look at it like dat it means everyoda thing in this world is anti christ cos some business people too are occultic does it now mean its not good to be a business man ? everyyhing has been perverted ,so if football is all i know how to do and it feeds me and my family does it mean i should quit? and look for something else ? dude there is God in everything business or venture it all depends on d individual who he chooses to follow

I Never said Football is Bad.. Football is a Sport.

I Played Football Growing up!

I watch Football atimes..

My Summation is that A Whole lot of Footballers today are inclined to the illuminati.

Just a few are not in the cult.. and most of them are Pressured!

Not Just Football, Sport, Music,etc

Isreal Folau a Rugby Player in Australia got His Contract terminated because of His Christian Values..
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Softwhales(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2019
Delusion... Is that the Gospel
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by crixtech: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
I get the authors point of view....... If you research the origin of soccer, it has to do with blood shed and rituals. Although we may see nothing about it today, but whatever one loves more than the things of God is an idol to him or her. You can see that in how people crave the game of soccer with all their hearts and soul. Forsaking anything else. These are the tools the devil use to deceive humanity. I am not saying that you shouldn't watch soccer, but don't give all your mind, soul and body to the game.

Seek wisdom and you shall find her!
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by samluv04(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
@mysticgal...let me ask you this....are you saying you know better than ur mum, or you think your mum is been bewitched or she is out of her senses, my dear don't be deceived everything your mum did is backup by the scriptures...and as for u putting on that attachment too its a great sin on you...pls stop using it before its too late...God bless u
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by odudueffiom(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Righteousness89:

shebi Na ya spiritual eyes sharp pass ba..... everything in Nigeria is always attributed to the devil....
do you how many souls soccer has won for Christ
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Ezeoflagos(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wow

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Good morning fake prophet. Your prophecy failed as expected. How far?

Join the list of fake- failed prophets and have a seat.

You are not in your stupid church were you scare the average nigerian with bogus useless prophecies.

Welcome to REALITY smiley

I was never a prophet and I don't own a church, I am just an average Nigerian pulling your leg on the internet.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by samluv04(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
@jesusjnr...The true living God can never tell u that football is a good thing....Just go back in prayers and pray to know the God who is talking to u....dont be deceived...
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

I was never a prophet and I don't own a church, I am just an average Nigerian pulling your leg on the internet.

Oh shut up! You weren't playing you meant everything you said. You thought you were dealing with the average fearful nigerian. Come up with a better excuse for you and your God's failure.

I bet you've never had anyone challenge you like this before grin

I am not the average Nigerian you can use curses and religion to emotionally blackmail.

I hope you've LEARNT something today?

You are no prophet, you have no powers whatever.

You are not in your church where you brainwash the masses.

Welcome to REALITY, you aren't SPECIAL smiley

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Oh shut up! You weren't playing you meant everything you said. You thought you were dealing with the average fearful nigerian. Come up with a better excuse for you and your God's failure.

I am not the average Nigerian you can use curses and religion to emotionally blackmail.

Wow relax mehn lol y are u taking things too seriously on a faceless forum.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Sorry I got you checking your door every 5minutes but the reality is I was joking, Sharon the Sharon
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

Wow relax mehn lol y are u taking things too seriously in a faceless forum.

Loool...the same way you took it seriously when I told you to go and sleep and sent a snake grin

Idiot.

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

Sorry I got you checking your door every 5minutes but the reality is I was joking, Sharon the Sharon

You are a LIAR. You meant everything you said
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Loool...the same way you took it seriously when I told you to go and sleep and sent a snake grin

Idiot.

And you are so angry tonight for sombody you av not met and you don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him / Pastor Sam Adeyemi & His Wife Return To Nigeria After Two Years / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.