Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo (52581 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

You are a LIAR. You meant everything you said

I always come here to catch fun, you can call me all sorts of name but I will never get angry because its not worth it.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

And you are so angry tonight for sombody you av not met and you don't know

I should ask you the same, why did you send a snake to someone that challenged you? grin

Is that what your religion teaches?

Disgraced prophet
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

I always come here to catch fun, you can call me all sorts of name but I will never get angry because its not worth it.

You already got angry when you sent a snake grin
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

You already for angry when you sent a snake grin

A prank
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

A prank

LIAR. Dont backtrack, stand your ground.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

I have helped you and attached a fake one. Go and show it to your gullible-sheeple on Sunday and tell them how you dealt with a luciferian-man of god challenger grin

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

LIAR. Dont backtrack, stand your ground.

There is no ground , this is the internet
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

There is no ground , this is the internet

When I told you to go and sleep, why didn't you say this?
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

Because I didn't like you then but now I like you

Because I called your bluff abi? I hope you've learnt today.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Because I called your bluff abi? I hope you've learnt today.

Anything to make you happy
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

Anything to make you happy

Fake prophet go and sin no more. You have no powers whatsover. You think you are special, but you are ordinary.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Fake prophet go and sin no more. You have no powers whatsover. You think you are special, but you are ordinary.

Lol
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

Lol

Dont forget to download this image and show to your sheeple this sunday smiley

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Dont forget to download this image and show to your sheeple this sunday smiley

Cartoon snake
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by dsealofGod(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
When we say religion is one of the major problems, apart from politics, why Africa is backward nobody will agree. See this now. If you check around you, are not everything not satanic: the sign of the cross we make, the cross itself, ocultic symbols such as Bluetooth, WHO (World Health Organisation) logo, logos/emblems of cars, power button sign of our electronics, to mention but a few. So, the woman and her family should avoid associating with all the above and others, not just football. Their is a thin line between Ignorance and faith. AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by mirabel001(f): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
charlsecy:
We do not have "Christian" prostitutes?
I mean born again Christian
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
zimdante:

Cartoon snake

Yes nah. Where is the real one you said you will sent?

Dont worry the sheeple will believe.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
samluv04:
@jesusjnr...The true living God can never tell u that football is a good thing....Just go back in prayers and pray to know the God who is talking to u....dont be deceived...
Which "true living God" are you talking about?

The one that would mislead you to say what I never said?

Otherwise show me where I said God told me football was a good thing or that He had a lot of people in football?

Or did your "true living God" tell you football was "bad thing", then know for a certain the person that told you that is not is not my God, because to my God football is a neutral entity via which He's going to save a lot of people.

You really are funny. Go back in prayers because of your own preconceptions about football thinking it was of God.

You're the one deceived.

That it can be used for evil doesn't make it evil, otherwise you should stop using money, and also stop listening to music, because "there's an evil spirit behind them".
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2019
zimdante:

So are you a Muslim or traditionalist

Aren't you a prophet? Tell me what I am. Yeye
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Aren't you a prophet? Tell me what I am. Yeye

You be mumu o
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2019
zimdante:

You be mumu o

I no be mumu like you and your fake prophecy.

Disgraced prophet
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

I no be mumu like you and your fake prophecy.

Disgraced prophet

Tell me the truth are you a tribalist?
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2019
zimdante:

Tell me the truth are you a tribalist?

Who are you to demand any truth from me? Bloody phoney.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
zimdante:

Some people av met their spouse on nairaland, who knows , I might be your future husband, seeing that I am falling in love already.

Bastard prophet. Go to hell
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

So you believe in hell
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

You are so brave on the internet, I am sure you won't be this brave if you were talking to me face to face, internet warrior.
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by 1Sharon(f): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
zimdante:

You are so brave on the internet, I am sure you won't be this brave if you were talking to me face to face, internet warrior.

E pain am grin

Go to hell, fake pastor
Re: Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

E pain am grin

Go to hell, fake pastor

E no pain me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.