Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State (16500 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by phkka1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
This governor is working hard unlike the idiot in Abia state.

Please attend to this road. Your good work is speaking for you.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by cnwite(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Present condition of Isu okoma Road.
Isu okoma is the headquarter of Onicha Local government Area of Ebonyi state and the biggest community in the above LGA.
it's very unfortunate that Isu okoma have been forgotten in term of infrastructure since 1999 till date. Isu has played major roles in electing PDP government in Ebonyi state but each government/governors and the representatives has totally forgotten the roles of Isu community in electing them into power. Isu okoma gave governor Dave Umahi the highest vote both in first and second tenures but Dave is yet to recognize this good gesture.
Among the roads we urgently need help of the government are.. Ngwo Agu Isu Mgbaleze Enugu Road, Ngwo Agu Orie Agu Isu izza Road, Ntezi Ngwo agu isu Road, Ngwo onicha okposi road etc
Please dear Governor we the Sons and Daughters of Isu okoma Kingdom is asking you to fulfill all your promises, attend to this roads.
Remember this God's own community is yet to have electricity in most of it's villages.
Please Sir do something.
God bless you

Nwite CM

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Sharingan: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
The present government in Ebonyi state that refused paying corp members after he won d election in February
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sharingan:
The present government in Ebonyi state that refused paying corp members after he won d election in February

The is a scam.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Monday60655(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
All these APC wailers. You are blind of the concrete road built by Umahi which cut across the local govt council which Isu is a top beneficiary.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Ezeadi83(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
dokyOloye:
And some of my efulefu brothers say an airport is their biggest priority at this time.
I challenged them to paste pictures of the govt primary schools and health centers in their village online but they scrambled.
You are irredeemably sick.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by dokyOloye: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ezeadi83:
You are irredeemably sick.
Hahaha.
All your comments and replies to people are "sick sick".
Basic psychology says you are the sick one.
Sorry,you hear?
On a serious note,send me a dm, I could get you medical help for free,I'm a health worker.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Ezeadi83(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Some of you run your stinking mouths uncontrollably because you can access the net. It takes you nothing to spill rubbish on issues you know nothing about. How many of you have gone to Ebonyi state of recent?
Pessimists take pictures elsewhere, terms it a community in Ebonyi, then some of you being too myopic who write before they think take it up. Unfortunately, these pessimists and Semi-literates would never make their underdeveloped communities public.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Ezeadi83(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
dokyOloye:

Hahaha.
All your comments and replies to people are "sick sick".
Basic psychology says you are the sick one.
Sorry,you hear?
On a serious note,send me a dm, I could get you medical help for free,I'm a health worker.
From your comments, one can easily deduce that you are not conscious. Hence the usage of that word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Capetown, South Africa / I Want To Live In Nigeria / 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.