Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

You Have A Software To Sell Or Give Out For Free? Go To Rexcity.com/software - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / You Have A Software To Sell Or Give Out For Free? Go To Rexcity.com/software (377 Views)

Software To Monitor Products And Expiry Date / You Need A Software Application ( Web or Mobile app) at an affordable price ? / A Software Developer With Android Dev Skills Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have A Software To Sell Or Give Out For Free? Go To Rexcity.com/software by tolani1982(f): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Hi guys, I'm Omotolani Adegbite, i'm here to introduce this our naija fresh lunched platform called rexcity.com https://www.rexcity.com/software to nairalanders.

At rexcity.com, our goal includes promoting positive side of Nigerians and Africa as a whole.

One of the main feature of rexcity is software section where you can post your software for sale or for free!

As one of rexcity's representative i'll be here to answer any question regarding rexcity from Nairalanders.

Thank you.

www.rexcity.com
Email: support@rexcity.com
Phone: +2347010017717, +2349019222300
WhatsApp: +2349061500300, +2349061500400

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Data Analyst Needed Urgently / I Need A Professional E-commerce Developer / Dr. Fone Whatsapp Transfer Key For Sale (android To IOS And IOS To Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.