Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom (4559 Views)

Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? / How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / Website To Create Online Quizzes And Tests For Religious Purposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by budaatum: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
wickedtuna:
Being able to harness the power of the sun, harnessing the power of the winds to generate power, the power of the ocean to generate hydro electricity.
See all that good God blessing left to go to waste while we die of our own ignorance of God.

It is for this reason we must always bear in mind that the work is plenty but the workers are few.

The Lord will indeed overcome, someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

We have liberated them from undeserving tyrannical parents and the fear of hell.

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy" (2 Timothy 3:1-2).

This is just fulfilling Bible prophecy. The earlier you catch on the better you will know that liberal policies implemented in the public education system is to take your authority away from your children by teaching them liberal ideologies that are antithetical to the Bible.

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
wickedtuna:

They'll rather celebrate the child that painted a white jesus than listen to the one that speaks of the very issues that plague us all. But its alright, when then oxygen levels drop i guess we'll just be raptured to another plane.

Are you afraid that the oxygen level is going to drop? Then repent and believe the gospel truth. cool

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by wickedtuna: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

See all that good God blessing left to go to waste while we die of our own ignorance of God.

It is for this reason we must always bear in mind that the work is plenty but the workers are few.

The Lord will indeed overcome, someday.
The problem is this so called "Religious" lots who restrict God to a garment wearing long bearded man who sits on a throne think nothing good ever comes from him and are quick to tag men who do exploits of the devil. Yet he gave the power to subdue the earth but no, man will only have dominion over the fishes and the beast but forget you must first overcome the ocean to catch the fish...lol. And they will come to say Jesus walked on water, but how do you come to terms with that? If he didnt understand the laws that govern the oceans would he have walked on it? Keep making mockery of yourselves but do not forget that your body is the temple of God and if you do not take care of it, there will be consequences same way the earth is mans to have dominion over but if you do not take care of it same way it will destroy you. Do you guys ever wonder why the almighty made the earth before man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by budaatum: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Those "fulfilling Bible prophecy" endtimes must have started coming when Christ said “My Mother and My brothers are those who hear the word of God and act on it.”

OLAADEGBU:

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy" (2 Timothy 3:1-2).

This is just fulfilling Bible prophecy. The earlier you catch on the better you will know that liberal policies implemented in the public education system is to take your authority away from your children by teaching them liberal ideologies that are antithetical to the Bible.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by wickedtuna: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Are you afraid that the oxygen level is going to drop? Then repent and believe the gospel truth. cool
i am going to leave the earth eventually. Death isnt the enemy but rather living a life of deceit is!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by wickedtuna: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Lol you post a stupid picture of a quote from a woman referencing All gore's statement but you also fail to underline the changes that statement has brought about. If i say "if my neighbour doesnt reduce the emission of carbon monoxide from his generator, it will one day kill him" am i wrong to make such statement? But by saying it he decides to do something about it, have i not prolonged his life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

Those "fulfilling Bible prophecy" endtimes must have started coming when Christ said “My Mother and My brothers are those who hear the word of God and act on it.”

You can at least see the difference between Believers and unbelievers. Unbelievers don't believe in the Word of God. It is in times like these that will determine those who belong to Christ and those who belong to the antichrist.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
wickedtuna:

i am going to leave the earth eventually. Death isnt the enemy but rather living a life of deceit is!

What do you think will happen to you in the afterlife?
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
wickedtuna:

Lol you post a stupid picture of a quote from a woman referencing All gore's statement but you also fail to underline the changes that statement has brought about. If i say "if my neighbour doesnt reduce the emission of carbon monoxide from his generator, it will one day kill him" am i wrong to make such statement? But by saying it he decides to do something about it, have i not prolonged his life?

What were the changes made by man to prevent ice caps from melting and flooding the whole earth? undecided
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by wickedtuna: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What were the changes made by man to prevent ice caps from melting and flooding the whole earth? undecided
are you more particular about the ice caps? Or would you pretend to not be aware that our actions are slowly affecting the planet? I am sure you have a fridge at home yes? What are the results of your action of putting off your fridge?
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by wickedtuna: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What do you think will happen to you in the afterlife?
i am yet to figure the full potential of my purpose here on earth, when i finally do i am most certain the afterlife would present me with such awe inspiring bliss. What do you think will happen to you?
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
wickedtuna:

i am yet to figure the full potential of my purpose here on earth, when i finally do i am most certain the afterlife would present me with such awe inspiring bliss. What do you think will happen to you?

That is why you need to be born again so as to ascertain your purpose here on earth and where you will go after you leave the planet earth.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
wickedtuna:

are you more particular about the ice caps? Or would you pretend to not be aware that our actions are slowly affecting the planet? I am sure you have a fridge at home yes? What are the results of your action of putting off your fridge?

You have not answered my question. What did man do to prevent the world from flooding from the melting of the ice caps? undecided
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by wickedtuna: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

That is why you need to be born again so as to ascertain your purpose here on earth and where you will go after you leave the planet earth.
thank you for your kind words. Are you born again?
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
wickedtuna:

thank you for your kind words. Are you born again?

I didn't like the my first birth so I had to be born the second time. cool
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by wickedtuna: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I didn't like the my first birth so I had to be born the second time. cool
alright sir. Keep waxing strong
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
wickedtuna:

alright sir. Keep waxing strong

What about you?
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by wickedtuna: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What about you?
i am very much born again. From the renewal of my mind i have felt the true nature of God in my life.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I learnt she has aspergers syndrome and it is shameful that her parents are seeking to exploit from her exposure.

Rodney Lynn Coffs Harbour Christian Community School Says Greta Thunberg Has Mental Health Problems.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7523107/Rodney-Lynn-Coffs-Harbour-Christian-Community-School-says-Greta-Thunberg-mental-problems.html
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
wickedtuna:

i am very much born again. From the renewal of my mind i have felt the true nature of God in my life.

Are you now praising creation or your Creator? undecided

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by wickedtuna: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Are you now praising creation or your Creator? undecided
maybe you should read Romans 12:2. Dont be like the man who knew so much yet knew nothing at all sir. Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
wickedtuna:

maybe you should read Romans 12:2. Dont be like the man who knew so much yet knew nothing at all sir. Shalom!

What does that verse say? undecided
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by wickedtuna: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What does that verse say? undecided

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2019

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Because climate change is only about air pollution.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
LordReed:

Because climate change is only about air pollution.

What is the grumpy girl moaning about then? undecided

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by LordReed(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What is the grumpy girl moaning about then? undecided

Because she wants to grow old in a world where extreme climate and weather phenomena are not the everyday occurrence.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
LordReed:

Because she wants to grow old in a world where extreme climate and weather phenomena are not the everyday occurrence.

What about millions of unborn babies not given the chance to be born because of liberal government policies. Thank God that President Trump is stopping the funding of the mass extermination of unborn and born babies worldwide.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by LordReed(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What about millions of unborn babies not given the chance to be born because of liberal government policies. Thank God that President Trump is stopping the funding of the mass extermination of unborn and born babies worldwide.

LMFAO! Deflection at its finest.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Deflection at its finest.

You've got to be alive before you can grow. tongue
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by LordReed(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You've got to be alive before you can grow. tongue

Then they grow into a hellscape because inconsiderates like you think we should do nothing to preserve the environment for future generations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! / Pastor Fasts During Ramadan / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.