Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus (22777 Views)

My Computer Usually Wipes Off All My Saved Files Anytime It Goes Off / How Do I Retrieve Files From Hard Drive Infected With Shortcut Virus? / 10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus by Onitola2: 5:22am On Oct 02, 2019
makewetalk2:
i use kaspersky. it has been effective for me so far.
at least so far so good the caliphate has not invaded me.

yes. categorically, yes! emphatically, yes! mohammed and islam is the inventor of racism.
mohammedans captured europe and ruled for about 1000 year. the caliphate expanded. the first european racists were the portuguese. how did they learn racism, from spain. how did spain learn it, from islam.
when the caliphate conquered spain, they established racism in spain for about 1000 years. when portuguese conquered spain. they learned how the spaniards treat the blacks. then they went about it in many other countries. go to any country colonised by portuguese and you will see blacks with long history of racism. google it.
then the spaniards continued the tradition of racially profiling blacks. these tradition was learned from the muslims that dominated them for centuries.
Jonah 1:3 talked about Jonah on his way to spain.
Romans 15:23, 24, 28 apostle paul went to spain.
spain was a free and welcoming country before the invasion of islam. Even ships from Alexandria which is modern-day Cairo used to go to spain. remember egyptians were blacks. there was no racism at all pre-islam. no one was singled out because of his skin color. mohammed came and called black abeed. used them in his plantation. and he sold some of them.

How many countries were ever colonized by Arabs Compared to Britain alone,
Onitola2:
How many countries were ever colonized by Arabs Compared to Britain alone,

before britain become a country mohammed and his cohort had already destroyed europe with islamic culture. britain began its conquest in the 17th century. that was over 1000 years after racist mohammed and islamist conquered and enslaved other countries.
at the fall of the all-encompassing roman empire, mohammed kicked off the establishment of iskamic culture in many regions. in 711 the mohammedans went as far as spain. imagine how many lands they conquered before arriving spain. their goal was to take over the vatican. today, take a good look at all Africa today. all the paths that islamist threaded are dominated by white people. lybia, turkey, morocco, tunisa, algeria, syria, iraq,iran .... look at all those countries. they are all white. even in africa? it is not possible my friend.
before mohammed, the bible recorded stories of Ethiopia. egypt etc and those people are blacks.
look at a country like Ethiopia that Islam did not colonize and look at their skin.
if islam had captured ethiopia, they would have obliterated the blacks like they did in egypt.
today egyptians all look white but the original egyptians according to archaelogy look black. so ask yourself. what happened?
the reason why countries like somalia and senegal remained black is because the caliphate did not get there. those coutries were captured by the black arabs who gained control over those countries and not by the caliphate themselves.
up to this day blacks are still racially profiled in the arab world.

take a look at all the arab world. many nigerian girls are being killed and tortured. in libya they roasted black guys like suya. you guys if you see videos you no go fit sleep.

muslims do not want to accept the truth about their religion. they will always push back even when the evidence is clear. my dear, you guys have help here. learn about the religion in which you put your trust and set yourselves free. you are ABEED a slave to them

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/maid-bludgeoned-death-taken-hospital-16216487
lol, u seem to not to understand d difference between Arab and Islam, admittedly most Arabs are Christians but many are Christians as well, same way as there are many black Muslim countries, there are Christian's too..... Google Islam's view on racism, is it Islam teaching South Africa their attitudes towards black? Is Christianity not teaching them otherwise, there's racism all over the world even among we Nigerians. Putting it on prophet Muhammad (SAW) or Islam is very wrong of u, was there no record of slavery in China, Rome and all over the world b4 Islam.was there no record of slavery in the Bible? Learn how to think, not what to think
Re: My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus by johnsonsegxy: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2019
Yungbitz:

Do you have it ?. How much?

with lifetime key is $50... Drop your contact i will hit u up
Re: My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus by Yungbitz(m): 5:31am On Oct 04, 2019
johnsonsegxy:

with lifetime key is $50... Drop your contact i will hit u up
090 5070 4448 .whatsapp
Re: My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus by Dollarchap(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2019
Getting antivirus software is very simple these days. You don't need to go to Computer Village or any Tech market to have one. Purchase, downloading and installation of antivirus can be done right from the comfort of your home or office as long as you have access to the internet. I need to mention that free antivirus does not provide adequate security for your system. Prevention is better than cure. System attack is not caused by virus only. Your system is faced with many other threats. Read details below:
https://www.otnconsultinglimited.com/index.php/software/antivirus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Unlock Huawei USB Internet Modem Without Unlock Code / Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero / How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.