Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Upwork Account price slash to 2k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Upwork Account price slash to 2k (12306 Views)

PRICE SLASH: 35% Slash On All Our Products / Price Slash: Uncompleted Buildings For Sale In Isihior Ugbowo(near UNIBEN) / Promo! Price Slash Of Houses In Lekki (with Pics). Pay Deposit, Move In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2019
Hello freelancers. Have you been tied up in another freelance platform because your application to upwork kept getting rejected?

No doubt, upwork is the best paying freelance platform in the world and this has made joining very difficult as they receive over 10,000 applications on a daily basis. This is why it is usually difficult to get accepted at the first trial.

I have been able to develop an algorithm that increases gets approval within 24hrs

Other guys around here charge 5k for an approved account but I will do it for a token of 2k (non-negotiable please).
Click on the link below in my signature to get yours now!
Below is one from one of my client who followed the tips I shared after creating his account and got the Upwork rising talents badge in a month.

1 Share

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Some facts you probably didn't know about Upwork.

1. It is the oldest top online freelancing platform. It came into existence in 2002 under the name Elance

2. Freelancers on Upwork are now required to do a verification of their identity via a video call. This is to give everyone a level playing field. Unlike other platforms where people use fake identity of female models and fake locations

3. You earn more for the same quality of job that would have earned you 5$ in other platforms. My first job as a writer was a press release that is less than 1000 words and I got 30$ for that job. Platforms that derive their names from five will have paid me 5$

4. Upwork introduced the buying of connect which has greatly reduced the number of people who submit proposals for a new job. This way, only people ready and able to take on the job apply
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Testimonials from few clients here
huzyboy:
I got my Approved Upwork account in less than 12 hours. He was very responsive and everything went smoothly, I will definitely recommend this service. Thank you!
shawlar100:
Like seriously, this is the first time I will meet someone online and he will be this trustworthy and a very straight person.. I got my account approved withing 1hr... God bless you brother... Please people should try and patronize him
niskill:
very reliable, delivered to time and trustworthy. he just helped to approve my upwork account like magic. he is a correct man.
mastertunji:
Last night, I promised U that I would testify here when U opened an approved Upwork account for me within 30 minutes.
More power to your elbow.
segunbisola:
DELIVERED as promised. I cannot but commend and RECOMMEND you for a job well done.
If we are quick to condemn scammers on this platform, then we should be quicker to commend the legit and those in pure business.
THANKS THANKS AND THANKS again.
Together we earn.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by solidhomes: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2019
Hi. I'm interested in this.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2019
solidhomes:
Hi. I'm interested in this.
great. Click on the link on my signature. It will lead u directly to my whatsapp
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2019
Get your approved account today. Link in signature
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Join the highest paying freelance platform
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by naijaauction: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
please i am using laptop to check nairaland,my whatsapp number is +2347064266909,i am interested

1 Like

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Top of the morning y'all
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Don't allow anything stop you from your dream
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Click link in my signature
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Get your approved Upwork account now
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Creating an approved Upwork account never got this easy
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
At your service
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Happy weekend guys
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Still available
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
How in now
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Available for inquiries
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Available
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2019
Wishing u a pleasant week
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Hop in here
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Wait no more
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by segunbisola(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2019
I am interested. I have a few questions to ask though.
Please kindly contact me on 08146367682 or greatvic47@gmail.com.
Thanks .i look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by segunbisola(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
DELIVERED as promised. I cannot but commend and RECOMMEND you for a job well done.
If we are quick to condemn scammers on this platform, then we should be quicker to commend the legit and those in pure business.
Together we earn.

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
segunbisola:
Together we earn.
Thanks so much man. God bless
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2019
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2019
It's come
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE / Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc / How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.