Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son (45709 Views)

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Ibn: Asari Dokubo Celebrates 9th Birthday Of His Son (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by newsynews: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Prof. Ishaq Akintola, the founder of Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, has lost his son Mujahid Akintola.

This was made known by the Chairman of the Abuja branch of MURIC, Mr Salahudden Ustaz Yunus, via a condolence message made available to newsmen.

Praying for mercy on the soul of the deceased, Yunus wrote:

“O God, forgive him and have mercy on him, keep him safe and sound, honour the place where he settles and make his entrance wide.

“Wash him with water and snow and cleanse him of sin as a white garment is cleansed of dirt.

“Dear Lord, make the uneasy, easy for the queen of Prof. Ishaq Akintola household, to bear this trial and grant her succour.

“May Almighty God grant the family in particular and the Muslim Ummah in general, the fortitude to bear the departure of Mujahid.”

https://wotzup.ng/muric-founder-prof-ishaq-akintol-loses-son/

13 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Odetokun3(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Eeeeh
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by GMbuharii: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2019
Odetokun3:
Eeeeh
Haba!
Wanene?

3 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by sheungeek(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
lipsrsealed

check out my signature for latest cybersecurity blitz

2 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by LadySarah: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sorry sir.Its a neccessary end.
Mujahid,safe journey to the land of the 72 virgins.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by straighttalk(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May Allah have mercy on his soul and give the loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
This man..
Rip.

1 Like

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by fk002: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
May his soul rest in jannah

His father is a great man

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by koyeni(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by ednut1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
how come MURIC gets so much publicity. who sponsors them

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Jasen1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
I wanted to type rip

But my mind will judge me

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by jchioma: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. - Job 1:21

May the good Lord grant rest to the dead.

Perhaps, now with this reality, the father will set his priorities right.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by YaksonFCA(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
RIP. Accept my hearty condolences.

3 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by SouthSouth1914: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
My condolences !

1 Like

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Sirpaul(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
FGN
ednut1:

7 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by Righteousness89(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
May GOD Comfort the Family left Behind.

Having said that, The Prayers of forgiveness and Cleansing being made is Totally in VAIN..

The Prayer has no effect on the Dead..

We who are still Alive are the Ones that can make use of those Prayers..

The Moment we Close our Eyes in Death, Brothers/Sisters, it's Game over..

Even if the Pope, Bishop, Pastor or Chief Iman prays for the dead, It is a Waste of Prayer..

He/She who Drops Dead Having JESUS CHRIST proceeds to Life, Bliss and Joy.

He/She who Drops Dead without JESUS CHRIST, goes to Unbearable Pains, torture and Eternal Damination..

That's Why We Cry out to All to Accept JESUS CHRIST, do away with Sin.. do away away with Wickedness....do away with Unrighteousness...

No Big deal in Death! But your Next Destination After Death is A BIG Deal

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by abkrgumel(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
R I P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by tayebest(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
Inna llilahi was inna ilayhi rojiun

17 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by delivryboy: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
May his soul rest in peace, surely every soul shall taste death.

6 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by amaniro: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by actualization: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Painful....... ... Golden-bows...for Xmas decorations@. 08023410243
Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by abkrgumel(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
ednut1:
CAN political party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by 9jayes: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ina lillahi waina ilaehi rajiuun

6 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by ipledge6: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
God forgive me... RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by solmusdesigns: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
cry

Inalilai wa inali lagi ro ji hun

Ishaq better face his family rather than bigbrother and hiphop music

1 Like

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by goaldynboy: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rip to the son of Muric talkative!!

I am currently watching Trump speaking at UN General Assembly! The guy is quite intelligent and have been speaking off hand for the past one hour!!

After, Buharideens and head slammers will be insulting him and even comparing him with the Dullard at Aso Rock!!

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by segun18(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
May God Almighty comfort the family .It is painful to lose a Son or any family member.

2 Likes

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by richie240: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
z
LadySarah:
Sorry sir.Its a neccessary end.
Mujahid,safe journey to the land of the 72 virgins.

Papa is still here stroking the embers of hatred

'xcuz me sir, i'm not saying you (plural) are senseless o, but i won't be surprised if u ( and ur "likers" ) originate fro d region of d "zoo" where they act b4 thinking.

wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son by obembet(f): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
ipledge6:
God forgive me...

Its too late..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid / Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) / Atiku Reacts As Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.