Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program (29419 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / How To Apply For Vitafoam Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2018 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2019
I have a question o, is it everybody that is for 2pm?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2019
Look, DBN has an office in lagos but their head office is in Abuja so I don't think anyone will have their interview in Lagos.
SonOfUbunja:

Thanks, I'll have to message them to change my center to Lagos. I did my test in Lagos, don't know why they are putting me with Abuja.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Sirwallace(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Scholar94:
In addition to that, it might include an intray exercise. I will advise you to google what the assessment centre is like. Good luck!

Congratulations to you guys who scale through the test. I was bounce back from the test when I log out to look for calculator while doing it. I never knew there was some kind of impromptu test after submission of application.
I learnt that the hard way.

For those going for AC, Here are the tips:

Google the firm AC approach.
Different firms have different AC approach but they have something in common,

Group task involving a number of candidates on a particular topic peculiar to the recruiting firm.
You have to contribute meaningfully to the group task and discuss.

Panel or personal interview depending on the firm

Individual Presentation;

this could be on the spot presentation where you will be asked to present a giving topic for 1-2minutes depending on the firm (workforce do this)
OR
You will be given 5 minutes to research the topic before you present.
OR
Given a business proposal to present on powerpoint.

All in all, Google the HCP AC approach, I am sure they are on Glassdoor. That will help you too.

Best of luck to y"all.

2 Likes

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is like their second recruitment so there is not much info online but Thanks for the info
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by SonOfUbunja: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
I got a call from DBN to confirm my attendance for the AC. I told them I cannot attend because it is in Abuja. He asked for my reasons, I told him distance and the financial implication. I wish everyone going from Lagos the best, let us know how the experience was.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by SonOfUbunja: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
zakir007:
Look, DBN has an office in lagos but their head office is in Abuja so I don't think anyone will have their interview in Lagos.

Yeah, I got a call from their HR, told himI can't make it.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Phatkings: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow I feel for those who can't make it really from Lagos to Abuja the distance is something else... Well my elder bro said he won't allow me enter bus that I would take flight... So God will definitely see you guys through....
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by SonOfUbunja: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
SonOfUbunja:

Yeah, I got a call from their HR, told him can't make it.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
zakir007:
I have a question o, is it everybody that is for 2pm?

I guess so
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Octobollz:

I guess so

No ooo... Mine is 7:30 am. On Saturday 09/11/2019
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
imamabi:

No ooo... Mine is 7:30 am. On Saturday 09/11/2019

Oh really? U wrote ur cbt where? Abj?
Also, are there others with different AC times?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Octobollz:

Oh really? U wrote ur cbt where? Abj?
Also, are there others with different AC times?

Did my exams in Kano.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2019
For those of us coming from Lagos, pls, where do you think is closest to the venue to lodge.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hi guys, anyone with info on how the assessment centre will look like should pls share with the house
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by burantashii: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
AgamaProf:
For those of us coming from Lagos, pls, where do you think is closest to the venue to lodge.

my guy dont try lodging closet place, dem go bomb your money for Maitama, you can go to Outskirts like Kubwa or Nyanya , you can still make it to the venue in 1hrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
burantashii:

my guy dont try lodging closet place, dem go bomb your money for Maitama, you can go to Outskirts like Kubwa or Nyanya , you can still make it to the venue in 1hrs
Okay, thanks boss.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2019
AgamaProf:
Kubwa, lugbe, kuje jabi, garki
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Safe trip to everyone traveling tomorrow smiley
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by MadameGrace: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hey guys,

Please I need some info on lodging options. I'll be going to Abuja from Lagos for the assessment. Any information will be helpful. Thanks
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by izzydiamond: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
MadameGrace:
Hey guys,

Please I need some info on lodging options. I'll be going to Abuja from Lagos for the assessment. Any information will be helpful. Thanks

Are you going by bus?
If yes, where and when
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Ayanfe699: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
imamabi:
Hi guys, anyone with info on how the assessment centre will look like should pls share with the house

I once participated in an assessment centre held by HCP for firstbank. The coordination for DBN may not follow the same procedure though. Basically, we had competency based interview, power point presentation (on office 10), essay and group discussion...

other relevant information will be appreciated
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
MadameGrace:
Hey guys,

Check pm.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by MadameGrace: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
No, I'll be going by air. Should be in Abuja before 6pm

izzydiamond:

Are you going by bus?
If yes, where and when
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by MadameGrace: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Don't think I got your message

Octobollz:

Check pm.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Ayanfe699:

I once participated in an assessment centre held by HCP for firstbank. The coordination for DBN may not follow the same procedure though. Basically, we had competency based interview, power point presentation (on office 10), essay and group discussion...

other relevant information will be appreciated
Can you remember the topic of your Essay and group discussion?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
MadameGrace:
Don't think I got your message

Just replied.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
So... Nobody will talk about today's AC?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2019
Octobollz:
So... Nobody will talk about today's AC?

Hmm
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
It was somehow
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by shubby2010(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone!
At the A.C, we we told that resumption would be in a week or so. If this is going to be so, I'd expect successful candidates to have been contacted by now.
Has anyone been contacted after the assessment yet?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Sylarspaniard: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Has success mail been sent
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N-power Latest News And Updates / Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) / I Caught A Junior Colleague Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.