Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,079 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program (29414 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / How To Apply For Vitafoam Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2018 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Blackpapacy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
AgamaProf:

I guess blackpapacy was panicking and not being able to resist the pressure decided to start a rumour to get responses from others to calm his fears

I believe you owe me an apology for defaming my character.

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 16, 2019
Blackpapacy:

I believe you owe me an apology for defaming my character.
Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2019
I guess this is where the Journey ends for development bank of Nigeria. You don't have to kill yourself. Out of the 6 people rumoured to have interview with the CEO, may be its only 3 or 4 people that eventually will be employed. So, you see, no need to be depressed. If dbn means business and is serious about providing finance to msmes in Nigeria, they would employ more hands. Go to their facebook page, you will see countless complaints on how people cannot even access the loan. They are not serious and are not ready to engineer the diversification of the Nigerian economy. They are basically mediocres and if they will be up to the challenge, should name the people that have benefitted from their loan. I think the management needs to be probed. They should employ more people if they are serious, not wasting people's time over only 3 or 4 slots. It is pathetic. People even took flight to attend this assessment and at the end, only 4 people will be employed. It's crazy. Shame on dbn for wasting our time and resources. Even seplat took more people than this ineffective and inefficient dbn. The leaders arent visionary; they have the best chance to turn around things in Nigeria, finance is a basic issue to msmes. So, what are they waiting for?. They rather be complacent, take things very slow, and satisfied with the status quo.

2 Likes

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2019
AgamaProf:
I guess this is where the Journey ends for development bank of Nigeria. You don't have to kill yourself. Out of the 6 people rumoured to have interview with the CEO, may be its only 3 or 4 people that eventually will be employed. So, you see, no need to be depressed. If dbn means business and is serious about providing finance to msmes in Nigeria, they would employ more hands. Go to their facebook page, you will see countless complaints on how people cannot even access the loan. They are not serious and are not ready to engineer the diversification of the Nigerian economy. They are basically mediocres and if they will be up to the challenge, should name the people that have benefitted from their loan. I think the management needs to be probed. They should employ more people if they are serious, not wasting people's time over only 3 or 4 slots. It is pathetic. People even took flight to attend this assessment and at the end, only 4 people will be employed. It's crazy.

This is not good at all.... I will suggest you take it down. You didn't make it on this one doesn't mean you should tongue lash the whole project. Infact DBN is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria. If some persons are unable to access the loan it is not the fault of DBN rather the financial institution they choose to get the loan through. It's normal to feel sad when you don't get what you long for especially when it involves travelling a long distance to search for it. But it is also very important not to submit to your emotions at this time as all your judgement will be clouded by it.

Me too I no get ooo...

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2019
AgamaProf:
I guess this is where the Journey ends for development bank of Nigeria. You don't have to kill yourself. Out of the 6 people rumoured to have interview with the CEO, may be its only 3 or 4 people that eventually will be employed. So, you see, no need to be depressed. If dbn means business and is serious about providing finance to msmes in Nigeria, they would employ more hands. Go to their facebook page, you will see countless complaints on how people cannot even access the loan. They are not serious and are not ready to engineer the diversification of the Nigerian economy. They are basically mediocres and if they will be up to the challenge, should name the people that have benefitted from their loan. I think the management needs to be probed. They should employ more people if they are serious, not wasting people's time over only 3 or 4 slots. It is pathetic. People even took flight to attend this assessment and at the end, only 4 people will be employed. It's crazy. Shame on dbn for wasting our time and resources. Even seplat took more people than this ineffective and inefficient dbn. The leaders arent visionary; they have the best chance to turn around things in Nigeria, finance is a basic issue to msmes. So, what are they waiting for?. They rather are complacent, take things very slow, and satisfied with the status quo.

Boss.....some people wrote the test and did well but did not progress...some were not shortlisted to write the test.....that we did not make it through to the final stàge is not a reason to criticize what they are doing....if they need just one person and you were the person they picked will you backlash them like this.....lets just move on bro...and congrats to those that got in

3 Likes

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2019
imamabi:

This is not good at all.... I will suggest you take it down. You didn't make it on this one doesn't mean you should tongue lash the whole project. Infact DBN is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria. If some persons are unable to access the loan it is not the fault of DBN rather the financial institution they choose to get the loan through. It's normal to feel sad when you don't get what you long for especially when it involves travelling a long distance to search for it. But it is also very important not to submit to your emotions at this time as all your judgement will be clouded by it.

Me too I no get ooo...
I am not tongue lashing Dbn, why call over 80 persons just for 4 slots. It's waste of time. I just recently heard about dbn existing in Nigeria. It's unpopular. I don't think dmbs have issues with giving loans. The whole lending process is not made clear. How could banks ask small businesses to provide collateral; it's not part of the bargain. I guess there is no good communication between these dmbs and dbn. Dbn dont know how to go about things.

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2019
Basilekeh:

Boss.....some people wrote the test and did well but did not progress...some were not shortlisted to write the test.....that we did not make it through to the final stàge is not a reason to criticize what they are doing....if they need just one person and you were the person they picked will you backlash them like this.....lets just move on bro...and congrats to those that got in
Yes, I will back lash them like this. This is diversification era. They need more staffs if they are to make any meaningful impact in this era. It is crystal clear formal jobs can't take 70 percent of the populace out of unemployment. There is a gap. It takes aggressive and intentional measures from dbn to transform the economy. People wasted money to come for this assessment. Why can't they go on linked in and search candidates to fill the four slot rather than advertise on national dailies that there is massive recruitment in Dbn. It is deception. I wasted over 30k over this few days and you say I should not cry. Its not easy to get those 30k and realise the whole thing you spent on is a facade.
If more people had been selected, even if am not among them, I wouldn't be saying this. 4 out of more than 80. This is pure evil. I feel better now after have let out this things. One would think dbn was ready for business when they brought out the advert, not knowing they prefer things as it is.
Dbn that intends taking people out of poverty and unemployment cannot employ more than 4 persons. They are big jokers. I am still in doubt about them interviewing only 6 people anyways. I will wait to see a regret mail from HCP. If it's true, I will have to contact their partners. Seriously. This recruitment is shady in a way which is against the ethics of the global partners for dbn.

9 Likes

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Phatkings: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2019
No need to come for agama prof he is pained a lot was invested into the assessment by candidate and at the end of the day you take four or six out of the pool of 80, something, what if someone lost his life either by air or land so u see it's unfair since private institution can employ more hands why not government... So let him vent in peace biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by adebayour01: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
AgamaProf:

Yes, I will back lash them like this. This is diversification era. They need more staffs if they are to make any meaningful impact in this era. It is crystal clear formal jobs can't take 70 percent of the populace out of unemployment. There is a gap. It takes aggressive and intentional measures from dbn to transform the economy. People wasted money to come for this assessment. Why can't they go on linked in and search candidates to fill the four slot rather than advertise on national dailies that there is massive recruitment in Dbn. It is deception. I wasted over 30k over this few days and you say I should not cry. Its not easy to get those 30k and realise the whole thing you spent on is a facade.
If more people had been selected, even if am not among them, I wouldn't be saying this. 4 out of more than 80. This is pure evil. I feel better now after have let out this things. One would think dbn was ready for business when they brought out the advert, not knowing they prefer things as it is.
Dbn that intends taking people out of poverty and unemployment cannot employ more than 4 persons. They are big jokers. I am still in doubt about them interviewing only 6 people anyways. I will wait to see a regret mail from HCP. If it's true, I will have to contact their partners. Seriously. This recruitment is shady in a way which is against the ethics of the global partners for dbn.
Bro i understand you and am in support of you. Basically, 4 people out of a whole lot is outrageous. I beleive a good number of people would have been enployed all in the name of this recruitment they did. But, something professional is needed to be done to cover up some shit. Which is this shady recruitment they did. Anyway on to the next one.

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
This country sha, while in one top government agency, some people no need interview na only later from ogas dem go present & they get accepted. If you see d way backdoor recruitment dey happen for top government agencies eh...you go shade tears for the common man.

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
The 4 guys have been used to cover up only God knows what
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by SoftKunlexzy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Uhmm...
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Erm!! It is safe you accept it that the recruitment process has ended. Dbn has picked those they want. So waiting for regret mail from HCP won't do anything. And by the way, HCP don't send regret mails. I know this because this isn't my first encounter with them. So I'll advise u and everyone else (including me) to move on...
SoftKunlexzy:
Guys, let's be patient... Saying the recruitment process has ended is just based on assumptions... No official announcement has been made... After all, they have not sent 'regret mail' to anyone... So most likely the recruitment is still open... It might just take time...

On some of the recruitment threads, I have seen people later contacted 3 months after the first set of guys were called... Some were even later called a year after their assessment centre... So guys, let's keep fingers crossed, and remain hopeful until we receive an official mail from them...

@AgamaProf has every reason to be angry and vexed if truly the recruitment has ended with just 4 or 6 individuals absorbed... But I doubt it has ended; despite the fact they said lectures are supposed to start on Monday... Anything can still happen... Their modus operandi can change...

Finally, those that had the supposed interview or meeting with the CEO should kindly give us feedback!!! Please let's know what happened... Those that got to know about their meeting with the CEO should also help us get feedback from them...

Thank you...

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
And trust me, I wasn't expecting dbn to pick up to ten before. The agency kick started their operations not too long. I believe, overtime depending on their performances and project involvements, their intakes for entry level roles will increase. I honestly understand how we all felt with this outcome as some of us had incurred a lot money during the process. Nonetheless, we gotta pull ourselves together and move on to a better opportunity
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Standardcosting(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2019
AgamaProf:

I am not tongue lashing Dbn, why call over 80 persons just for 4 slots. It's waste of time. I just recently heard about dbn existing in Nigeria. It's unpopular. I don't think dmbs have issues with giving loans. The whole lending process is not made clear. How could banks ask small businesses to provide collateral; it's not part of the bargain. I guess there is no good communication between these dmbs and dbn. Dbn dont know how to go about things.
No one has been contacted after the final interview on Friday. Let's be patient. Besides, this is Nigeria. No hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Asquare84(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2019
I was in DBN for some personal dealing on Wednesday last week and I can confirm that 3 new staff just resume on tuesday,it will shock you guys that DBN only have 33 staff allover Nigerian. It up to the organization if the want to take more staff

2 Likes

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Asquare84:
I was in DBN for some personal dealing on Wednesday last week and I can confirm that 3 new staff just resume on tuesday,it will shock you guys that DBN only have 33 staff allover Nigerian. It up to the organization if the want to take more staff
They have scammed us. They are not ready for serious business. A part of me told me I shouldn't attend the assessment in the first place that it's all a cover up. Attended and hearing now that some even resumed before the final interview. It's crazy.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2019
Standardcosting:

No one has been contacted after the final interview on Friday. Let's be patient. Besides, this is Nigeria. No hard feelings
Lol, may be its only 2 people that will be employed at the end. It's not good to be a common man.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I knew of an agency where 46 applicant wrote the test last year in the whole of the federation, last last Abba Kyari daughter got employment with a pay of over N32M annually, the rest are still hoping tongue for merit. Dis same agency is housing same building with Development Bank of Nigeria in Abuja

Google ur fact for the agency cheesy cheesy cheesy
Asquare84:

AgamaProf:

Lol, may be its only 2 people that will be employed at the end. It's not good to be a common man.

grin shocked grin cheesy

Recall my qoute, dat only God and longer leg can get you dis job. To get a job in an organisation dat pay above 300k no be here.

A letter from Chairman Senate Committee on Banking and Securities will get you dis job without any examination or Interview

3 Likes

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Standardcosting(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2019
TammyAnybody:

grin shocked grin cheesy

Recall my qoute, dat only God and longer leg cab get you dis job. To get a job in an organisation dat pay above 300k no be here.

A letter from Chairman Senate Committee on Banking and Securities will get you dis job without any examination or Interview
And you warned us from the outset cry cry cry
I wish I had listened. I wasted my time, energy and above all, my money cry cry cry
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by burantashii: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Development Bank of Nigeria is just like Bank of Industry, they are registered as a company but Federal Government has a huge share (50% upward) in them which makes easy for NASS crew cheesy to penetrate into the organisation affairs, infact these organisations uses Federal govt plate for their vehicles so you might not even know they are private entity.

another is. Nigeria Bulk Electricity Traders which pays 400k. its a wholly owned company by the Federal Government of Nigeria which is supposed to operate like a private entity, all of them just de carry green plate number up and down for Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2019
TammyAnybody:

grin shocked grin cheesy

Recall my qoute, dat only God and longer leg cab get you dis job. To get a job in an organisation dat pay above 300k no be here.

Lol, Nigeria is long finished.its just the carcass remaining
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Inside life grin
Someone should help us contact hcp and find out if we should move on tongue
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2019
zakir007:
Inside life grin
Someone should help us contact hcp and find out if we should move on tongue
Bros just move on... Coz the successful ones go done even start training by now
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Standardcosting(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2019
imamabi:

Bros just move on... Coz the successful ones go done even start training by now
They haven't.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 24, 2019
The end.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Emeka0258: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
handsomeclouds:
The end. Training starts tomorrow. To all those who supervised the broad day light robbery, karma awaits you and your generation!!!
Oh Karma, my one-legged god, over to you

You contacted HCP?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by erasmunchy: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
My friend contacted HCP today and the guy on the other end told her that processing is still going on and they've not contacted anybody... I don't even understand them o
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
erasmunchy:
My friend contacted HCP today and the guy on the other end told her that processing is still going on and they've not contacted anybody... I don't even understand them o

angry
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
erasmunchy:
Not Contacted the six that did interview with the ceo or the assessment centre candidates ?

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Lillard55: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
AgamaProf:

Not Contacted the six that did interview with the ceo or the assessment centre candidates ?

Development bank sent a mail now.. i didn't open it because.. i'm so 100% that it is a regret mail. all the best to the successful candidates.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lillard55:

Development bank sent a mail now.. i didn't open it because.. i'm so 100% that it is a regret mail. all the best to the successful candidates.
It's not o.... Na tfare for those outside Abuja. You are to send your account details. I got the mail too. This is the way to go. Some people criticized me for saying this back then, I guess they saw this thread and my mail to World Bank, and they are making this redress.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N-power Latest News And Updates / Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) / I Caught A Junior Colleague Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.