Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program (29471 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / How To Apply For Vitafoam Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2018 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Lillard55: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
handsomeclouds:
Regret oo

na so o.. deleted immediately
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lillard55:

na so o.. deleted immediately
I dont trust them. This is surely my last application to any government job. They are all fake

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
No pain, no gain.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
imamabi:
Oti clear grin
How much
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
handsomeclouds:

I dont trust them. This is surely my last application to any government job. They are all fake
Me too. Anything government in Nigeria is man know man
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
zakir007:
Me too. Anything government in Nigeria is man know man
Let's look beyond the shit hole abeg
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
zakir007:

How much
50k na
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Dblaiz(f): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Where you able to do the quick test ?

this test prep material on this site can be of help to you......found it helpful too...
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/african-development-bank-aptitude-tests-past-questions-practice-2020/
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Standardcosting(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
TammyAnybody:

grin shocked grin cheesy

Recall my qoute, dat only God and longer leg can get you dis job. To get a job in an organisation dat pay above 300k no be here.

A letter from Chairman Senate Committee on Banking and Securities will get you dis job without any examination or Interview

Hello, good evening
How have you Been?
After going through our conversation here, I reflected on my life and I know I have every reason to thank God. Though I fasted and kept vigil just to get the DBN job, not knowing God had other plans for me. I'm grateful to God for where I am today.

2 Likes

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Standardcosting:

Hello, good evening
How have you Been?
After going through our conversation here, I reflected on my life and I know I have every reason to thank God. Though I fasted and kept vigil just to get the DBN job, not knowing God had other plans for me. I'm grateful to God for where I am today.

I'm happy for you...

Yeah, always hope to God is what matters most cos humans disappoint unexpectedly but God never..

3 Likes

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Believingsam: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hello guys, I got a Congratulatory call from HCP for the success of the just concluded DBN exam. Need info on the next stage.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by swot200: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Where are you people seeing all this update
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Torpman1112: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Believingsam:
Hello guys, I got a Congratulatory call from HCP for the success of the just concluded DBN exam. Need info on the next stage.

Same here and the guy said that am to attend an assessment center in abuja and he said there will be reimbursement of the money spend on trip. I will like to ask from those that had experience with them. Is it worth going?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Believingsam: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Lillard55 post=85366927]
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by brizie78: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Any update on DBN?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Biokana(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Torpman1112:

Same here and the guy said that am to attend an assessment center in abuja and he said there will be reimbursement of the money spend on trip. I will like to ask from those that had experience with them. Is it worth going?
Good evening boss man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / Workforce Interview / Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.