Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) (25503 Views)

Chika Ike Twerks During Dance Rehearsal (Photos) / Simi Dancing "Shaku Shaku" During BBNaija Eviction Show Rehearsal / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by MrWriter(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
The legendary Zanku dancer and trending artist in Nigeria, Zlatan Ibile picks the microphone to perform praise gospel medley.

View Video Here: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2zFzZlFesf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://cmatrends.com/blog/2019/09/24/zlatan-ibile-performs-praise-gospel-medleyvideo/

1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by gistvicreports: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
maddd ooh....

Lalasticlala come and see oooh
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by youngbang(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Zlatan ma pa mi na !!!!!

Waiting for some nairalander to come and call him Noisemaker

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by praizblog: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
smiley
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Neimar: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
mtsheew

rubbish noisemaker

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Richdad50(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
shocked

This 'gospel' has really suffered. Not the same gospel Jesus left on his way out of this world; the power of God unto salvation for everyone that believed. I do not know if it is the same gospel that was recieved by John .G Lake, John Wesley, Smith Wigglesworth, Charles Finney, Katherine Kurma, Aimee Semple McPherson, Oral Roberts, etc.

Men who will lay hands on a crippled horse and it will run again, turn an entire Azuza street into tongues of revival and fire, carry deadly pathogens with bare hands and the organisms will die instantly, heal an entire village of smallpox through the power of faith. Hospitals and wheelchair services were closed up in locations they stayed.

A man while traveling stopped by a town in Ireland. He walked into a restaurant and ordered for a bottle of beer. The waiter laughed and said, a certain man named Charles Finney had a revival in this town 100 years ago and to this day, not a single alchohol has been sold in the town.

Richdad

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by paddyofboss(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
This green haired ogre should stop singing the Lords song in a strange land. He would soon go obsolete like the great Nwamaikpe and the puke face Airforce1 shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by realestniggah: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Okay
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Johnny1013(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
zlatan my man but Sometimes I think he needs to grow up too
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by TemmyT002(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na product of Church choir na
They plenty in the hip-hop music industry
Some churches fit invite am to sing for church program like that o

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by solmusdesigns: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
God first.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Innoxxacs: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Praise to who please? Sagging trousers and I bet as high asf

Next pls

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by bbstarr(f): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
TemmyT002:
Na product of Church choir na They plenty in the hip-hop music industry
You're right

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by jayextra(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Ibile...Kapaichumarimarichupako
grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Can’t wait for his new song with Phil Collins cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Bossontop(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Christianity is the true religion of peace, you can't try this nonsense with the religion of awu subi lie and survive that month. Fem go declare war on your head.

I no mention any religion o, make anybody no come dey look for me, moreover I no even dey house set, I dey dominique place dey play ten ten

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by bIoodykiller: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
God first.
Allah second
upwork third
Zoology fourth

shocked
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Richdad50(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
shocked
I retired NwaAmaikpe on Nairaland. He should be eating his pension from seun. I am committed to eradicating every online miscreants and hooligan.
paddyofboss:
This green haired ogre should stop singing the Lords song in a strange land. He would soon go obsolete like the great Nwamaikpe and the puke face Airforce1 shocked

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Lordjb: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Okay
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
i see
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by ekaette1621: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
The gods must be crazy angry angry
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Enquires: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
k
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Flexherbal(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Alright!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by glowingflame7: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
It is his pastor's fault.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by Gforce2019: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
All these vagabond people that are saying they singing gospel....
Jh10 says , I know my sheep , and my sheep knows me. ..

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) by nairalanduseles: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Johnny1013:
zlatan my man but Sometimes I think he needs to grow up too
You wet don grow what have you achieved .....if u were really grown u will never say someone needs to grow up....u just smile and look the other way

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Traditional Wedding Photos / Etcetera Slams Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Over Juju Priest / Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.