Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses (98678 Views)

Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Princedapace(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Elxandre:

Sorry bro.
You aren't making sense.

You obviously don't know how Payoneer works.

He didn't use real payoneer na, how can fake payonerr work like real payoneer?

He did a phising site for payoneer and there are many people who don't know how payoneer works. They are his target. I have clients who don't know about payoneer but I educated them and they paid me thru it. He just lied to them, the design is payoneer the functionality is not payoneer. Did u get it now?
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by hkidola00(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Young03:
I wan learn work from this guy
u are a fool and a descendant of d devil..idipt
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2019
2shure:
How it works bro.
You enter ypur card details and enter password.he is using rat,then after that the softeare displays all card details,accoumt balance,passwrd..etc. then he goes to amazon,aliexpress makes order in diff names,its shipped. Then gbam owner receives debit aleet via sms reading aliexpress,amazon,alibaba,etc as description/receipt.
RAT isn't that simple...
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Sarkzy405: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2019
Payonner, lwkmd...I just understand what my country is passing through....illiteracy at its highest order..how can someone design Payonner as his own platform and linking it to amazon one of the most secured website in the world. Our country is doom I swear..
For those of you blabbing go and run investigation on Payonner and amazon and come back to judge the young man...hypocrites everywhere....Ndiara
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Tmonex:

He is a nairalander. I dont want to say you might have bought some of his payoneer funds lol. Hope you have KYC on your website thou. This is why it is important.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
ibietela2:

For the love of God Payoneer DO NOT process CARD so how will he do that? By the way where's the site he cloned?
Payoneer doesn't process cards.. But not everyone knows that.
the victims are made to go through "Two reliable sites": amazon, and payoneer. That's enough to bring down most people's guards.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by ibietela2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
ikennaf1:

Payoneer doesn't process cards.. But not everyone knows that.
the victims are made to go through "Two reliable sites": amazon, and payoneer. That's enough to bring down most people's guards.

You don't even know how amazon and Payoneer payment work
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
ibietela2:

You don't even know how amazon and Payoneer payment work

Lol. The victims are made to go through a website that looks and feels like amazon and payoneer.. But ain't really amazon and payoneer.. In simpler terms, the scammer uses his web design skills to create a websites that looks and feels like amazon, just to get the credit card details of his victims.

It is not really amazon or payoneer. Do you understand now?

The victims don't know if payoneer accepts credit card details or not. He or she has already been gotten through their trust for amazon, and their not so carefulness.

I never needed to know how facebook works before cloning the homepage in order to catch my cheating girlfriend by having her send me her login details thinking she's logging into her account.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Electronics Engineering NOT Electrical Engineering.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by judedwriter(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2019
Flexherbal:
Crime does not have a happy end.

Crime never pays.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Casemiro(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2019
may God punish the Effcc! may God punish sars! May God punish all security agents in this country framing people up to extort and exploit them!

I knew this guy was innocent all along, just waiting for his own side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Flexherbal:
Crime does not have a happy end.

he is not a scammer he is on nairaland now
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
bIoodykiller:
that one pissed me off

from the details he's a kindle publisher before entering into fraud

their is nothing linking amazon to the fraud
he's just a credit card fraudster

you are correct and at the same time wrong, he is a kindle publisher and he was never a fraudsters.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hyinkar97:

Even if he designed a clone, it is Amazon that pays into the Payoneer account and not the buyer.

Something is definitely not adding up

sars framed the guy , you are correct
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by dangoteinlaw: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2019
Bayoibee:
Ode boy, say na all those big houses u suppose dey build, person wey suppose invest in business and even make fake customer sales in million by buying his own products with fake accounts for d next 10years and if dem catch you you go show them all d history and receipts las las dem go leave you...una no dey use una brain, how old you be sef wey u dey buy three houses when u no be celebrity or politician pikin
your stupidity is ona whole new level like I ve ever seen. No wonder you got no likes on this comment and ppl stopped commenting when they read yours.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by Bayoibee: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
your stupidity is ona whole new level like I ve ever seen. No wonder you got no likes on this comment and ppl stopped commenting when they read yours.
See who Dey talk...smh, ur mumu na high grade..
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by iLegendd(m): 2:46am On Aug 13, 2022
And an innocent man was embarrassed because he sells books and makes millions from it. Okay.
Re: Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses by jonahhh: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gulher:
this writeup is educative in a bad way

☠️☠️☠️☠️�����

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.