Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep (25253 Views)

Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council / PDP’s Jatau defeats ousted APC Rep member In Bauchi / Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gforce2019:

Let's call a spade a spade .... This country is having a lot of security challenges despite all those money that was appropriated for security weapons... Buhari is just playing shadows...

Another woe news during buhari regime ... May God bless us..
yea, if you want to talk about insecurity, fine. But talking about bh is what i won't tolerate.
Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by martowskin1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
IntrovertedK:
stop being petty. Counter my words or forever keep shut.

U all deserve the kind of leaders u got.... Nothing more bro...

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
seangy4konji:
Na apc man deh talk ooo...

Dem don spend money for ammunition finish..I don't now how it us hard to do the right thing..

Make some people call them selves rebels from mexico come enter Texas if USA no go finish dem in 3 days..ordinary swat or high special patrol team will cancel the remels jot to talk of army,Marines,airfoxe and navy..

Who curse Nigeria

Find the compromised generals and colonels in the army d sentence them to firing squad..it's the people in high places that are fuelling this war..
oga, will you keep quiet. Same overrated that US was attacked by a man that never left Pakistan killing thousands of her citizens? Or same U.S her embassy in two countries were attacked killing hundreds of people by same man when he also never left where he sat in far away Pakistan. So just shut it.

Nigeria have always been safer than the overrated U.S considering that Nigeria have more muslims than the U.S and at same time more christians(minority) living amidst muslims and we all know most muslims always love/want islamic nation buh yet there have never been any issue for almost 60 years the country has been created.

So make we hear word, mr analyzer.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
martowskin1:

U all deserve the kind of leaders u got.... Nothing more bro...
you mean you have nothing to counter with? Then why quote me in the very first place? If not that i am now a changed man, i'll swear for you this night.
Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Sleevia: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
helinues:
This should be an old news or.....
hahaha ha and u think u will not fall into the same pit?

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by ZombieTAMER: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
IntrovertedK:
and they are not technically defeated?

If not i challenge you to provide me any recent gory videos where they are using hoe to behead people around as it was always popular around during your messaih time. Show us videos of how soldiers are running away from boko harams because the bh are using more sophisticated weapon than the army because money they ought to spend on guns are being embezzled by obanikoro and his principals wife. God will judge you and every other person that ever support Jonathan to win that 2015 election. Evil person

It's worst under Buhari

The number of military personnels that lost their lives under Buhari triples that of Jonathan..

Buhari borrowed one billion dollars to fight insurgency but no single arsenal to show for it

Eight local governments are now under Boko Haram in borno

Kidnappers... Bandits everywhere running riot

Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
I was watching Adesayi what's that's Buhari crooky media adviser name self... Yeah I was watching him on CNN, reporters were interviewing him at UN headquarter, they asked him how's the current situation of Nigeria against terrorism... The Ediot was blabbing from one corner to another avoiding the question, the only remark he made, yeah there is significant progress in war against terrorist but they are not fully flushed out of Nigeria, imagine nonsense ingredients... While he is busy lying to reporters his dementia master was busy telling his uninterested audience how he will engage the youths to plant 2million trees to helping in combating global warming... This ediots most especially that Ruga man don't even know our major problem, Abba kyra should take over let us know we are dealing directly with a him than flaunting this robotcop we have in aso rock as president

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by theomerio: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Academicwizman:
Has the video being confirmed to be recent and not shot during the last administration? I am not saying it isn't recent but we are too enlightened on this forum to jump into conclusion without first verifying authenticity of information.
You see your life? Without the man saying it, do you really think Boko Haram is not occupying those territories, or you think this is about who lied and who did not lie? For Christ's sake innocent Nigerians and soldiers are dying on a daily basis at the hands of these criminals, and this evil regime is doing nothing but cover it up under the supervision of Buratai. Those are people's children, husbands, fathers, and friends dying, not cows.
So your real concern should be, how do we get this problem solved, not when the video was shot, Mr enlightend!

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Deepthoughts: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
eTECTIV:

https://www.thecable.ng/video-boko-haram-occupying-8-out-of-10-lgas-in-northern-borno-says-apc-rep/amp
Well,no problems, those local governments are soft areas so no need for alarm,na buhari talk am oooh, shikena!.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by mercyviv(f): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
This an APC Rep member o ...and that's his constituency! He's either lying or the military is lying!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

It's worst under Buhari

The number of military personnels that lost their lives under Buhari triples that of Jonathan..

Buhari borrowed one billion dollars to fight insurgency but no single arsenal to show for it

Eight local governments are now under Boko Haram in borno

Kidnappers... Bandits everywhere running riot

Shame on you
just 8 local govts, now compare to when maiduguri (a state capital) almost became their base during your messaih regime, how they kidnapped school children at will under your same messaih, how they go freely from damaturu(another state capital) to maiduguri anytime they want during his time also? Millitary losing their lives? Isn't that better than the days when armless civillians are being butchered and killed freely every day during your uncle regime, ehn? God will surely jusge you and your gej.
Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by theomerio: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
IntrovertedK:

If not i challenge you to provide me any recent gory videos where they are using hoe to behead people around as it was always popular around during your messaih time. Show us videos of how soldiers are running away from boko harams because the bh are using more sophisticated weapon than the army because money they ought to spend on guns are being embezzled by obanikoro and his principals wife. God will judge you and every other person that ever support Jonathan to win that 2015 election. Evil person
This is coming from someone who is typing from his hut after a plate of tuwo, or is it ewedu....like he doesn't read the news or have friends from those areas of constant bloodshed. You are looking for videos...don't worry. When God decides to treat your Bleep up, those videos will be played out in real life for you so you taste what some innocent Nigerians have been tasting. Yeye de smell.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by AkhereOkaka(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
eTECTIV:

https://www.thecable.ng/video-boko-haram-occupying-8-out-of-10-lgas-in-northern-borno-says-apc-rep/amp
Didn't the federal government and the defence headquarters said they(Boko Haram) are not holding any territory in the north East that they have been completely decimated

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Kenturkey048(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
IntrovertedK:
oga shat up, no one can defeat terrorrism. You can only tame their activities. At least it's better these days unlike when they attack the capital city at will under your saviour.
OGA boko haram never attacked any capital city under the clueless one as referred to by chief clueless supporters.they only attacked a park at nyaya.that was just once....

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by osusuallstars: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
just using this insurgency to siphone our oil money

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Kennydoc(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
IntrovertedK:

You just can't reason well, honestly.
The rep just told Nigerians that Boko Haram are holding 8 out of 10 LGAs in Northern Borno (we don't yet know about Central and Southern Borno), and you're talking about showing you videos. If they are controlling the LGs, is it killing people at will that they can't do?
In Jonathan's time, they were killing more of villagers. Now, their focus is on the military personnel. More military personnel died between 2015 and 2019 than in any other 4 year period before then.
And talking about fighting the terrorists, the real victory of the Nigerian military against them started in 2015 before Buhari took over.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Kenturkey048(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
IntrovertedK:

with this your statement ,you know nothing my brother..just go Youtube go see over gory videos....it seems you are blind on some of the attacks of last year and early this year. ...august:a base was over ran,some soldiers were even captured alive..its on YouTube.,:October Lt yakubu iskaba the junior brother to colonel ib iskaba was killed:matelle attack november col ib iskaba was killed himself along with scores of his men:,attack on baga one of the bloodiest was on january where some naval personnel's were even captured....it seems you are very outdated.its better to keep shot on what you have lil idea on

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by seangy4konji: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
IntrovertedK:
oga, will you keep quiet. Same overrated that US was attacked by a man that never left Pakistan killing thousands of her citizens? Or same U.S her embassy in two countries were attacked killing hundreds of people by same man when he also never left where he sat in far away Pakistan. So just shut it.

Nigeria have always been safer than the overrated U.S considering that Nigeria have more muslims than the U.S and at same time more christians(minority) living amidst muslims and we all know most muslims always love/want islamic nation buh yet there have never been any issue for almost 60 years the country has been created.

So make we hear word, mr analyzer.
be like say craze deh worry u..a lone hate killer is it not from an entity taking over a region in a country??

Radicals with race hate and legion of army..Abi ur Brian deh pain you..an at of soldiers taken over the whole of Miami and Mr trump will look for just 1 week..u beta vlcrawl back..I can decide to kill all the olonsho on my street or Chinese..my decision.army of people taking over a state with army is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Passionate888:
Buhari sefgrin
Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Afonja spotted
IntrovertedK:
oga shat up, no one can defeat terrorrism. You can only tame their activities. At least it's better these days unlike when they attack the capital city at will under your saviour.
Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Kingspin(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Defeated Boko haram will harm the evil agenda in the North by the North for Nigeria. They are used to different purposes

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by kikake: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Nigeria is indivisible.
.Only when it comes to crude oil in the south.

Well, southern political leaders are playing mugu.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by seguno2: 1:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Cornel101:
Northern elites and Army generals are feeding fat on Boko Haram insurgency and they will continue to sabotage any serious effort to wipe out Boko Haram in order to sustain their source of income.

Do you mean that Buhari is allowing this to happen

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by seguno2: 1:29am On Sep 25, 2019
IntrovertedK:

Learn to read widely before you embarrass yourself.
Italy defeated its local terrorists in the 1970s.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by ddeola: 1:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Na still una so-called next level package. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Bizibi(m): 1:56am On Sep 25, 2019
IntrovertedK:

smh

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by goaldynboy: 2:43am On Sep 25, 2019
IntrovertedK:
[s]oga shat up, no one can defeat terrorrism. You can only tame their activities. At least it's better these days unlike when they attack the capital city at will under your saviour[/s].

You should be the one to shut your stinking mouth and control your leprous finger!!

Why would your pay masters in gov't of today consistently lie and cover up true situation of things from Nigerians?!

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep by Academicwizman(m): 4:21am On Sep 25, 2019
theomerio:

You see your life? Without the man saying it, do you really think Boko Haram is not occupying those territories, or you think this is about who lied and who did not lie? For Christ's sake innocent Nigerians and soldiers are dying on a daily basis at the hands of these criminals, and this evil regime is doing nothing but cover it up under the supervision of Buratai. Those are people's children, husbands, fathers, and friends dying, not cows.

So your real concern should be, how do we get this problem solved, not when the video was shot, Mr enlightend!

The topic is not about whether soldiers are dying or not. Neither is the topic about whether the soldiers are somebody's children or not. If that is the topic, then I'll respond appropriately. Let us learn to always stick to the topic in our argument and shun emotional outbursts in a bid to sound concerned. The topic is whether Book Haram is currently occupying the territory mentioned by the speaker. It is logical to establish the authenticity of the video first in order to have plausible contribution to the discussion. If we do this before 'jumping into argument', we can always put the purveyors of fake news to shame rather than get manipulated by their antics.

You want me to respond based on what I think. Waoh! That is really ridiculous. Mr. I do not respond to issues only based on what I think but based on ' facts in context'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan / NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.