Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? (7760 Views)

Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family / Critical Reasons Never To Marry A Single Mother Ever! Stay Far Away!! / How Childhood Influences Your Success As Adult & Your Child Success As Adult Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Modernist: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Being sentient and a reasonable Biped should be Enough reason, Because, Cause and effect is still very much in play.

1 Like

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by nick50(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2019
My self
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by nnaeyes6: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2019
Abba Kyari

Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by BronzeMajik(f): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2019
my happiness influences my decisions.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

You know nothing about me Sir.
Thank you
smiley Alright sis... I respect your choice.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by GVGR: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Anger � ... When I'm pushed to the point of been angry with the situation, my brain go come up with a creative/critical solution.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2019
calgaryFriend:

smiley Alright sis... I respect your choice.

Thank you sir.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Santinho: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mine is my mother and my unborn children. My dad died very early and left my mom to take care of 5 kids with little or no help from anyone. I have always thought of making it big in life just to make that she doesn't anything in this world.
I don't want to my unborn kids to experience what we have passed through. I owe them a lot.
God bless every hustler out there.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by maisauki: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
sisisioge:
The context of the decision making...I fancy myself as being very considerate of others that my life affect. So, my decision is not mine alone, I think of families, friends, partners, neighbours, colleagues, work, weather, wardrobe, etc.
I sighted WARDROBE in things that influence your decisions
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Swinger60(f): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anfieldboss:

How old are you?
who wants to know?
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by damtan(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
My feelings goes a long way and then I pray
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Ajibade123(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
knowledge is important it is necessary for every critical decision see 10 incredible impact of knowledge https://explicitsuccess.com/importance-of-business-knowledge/
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by TempleHouse: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
I couldn't stand seeing a particular local girl in my secondary school days making it in life and mocked me in the future.
So, I was determined to go for further education like her to have a peace of mind, having beating me several times in all subjects in our Secondary School days.
That was the motivation I had to put in my best for having University education.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
TempleHouse:
I couldn't stand seeing a particular local girl in my secondary school days making it in life and mocked me in the future.
So, I was determined to go for further education like her to have a peace of mind, having beating me several times in all subjects in our Secondary School days.
That was the motivation I had to put in my best for having University education.
undecided
Such futile motivation.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Deepthoughts: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
helinues:
Are you in control of your life? Yes, God first but after him, are you in charge?

I have watched friends, family and associates being influenced by partners, parents, friends and which have made them to make so many wrong decisions.

Even though, some issues are better shared in order to see the situations from others perspective yet some are so important to be made alone.

The Who part are people , friends, families
The What part are drugs, Alcohols, Smoking

As for me, I just need my space, food, internet and TV cable. Something must surely be learned that will influences most of my critics decisions

So what/who influences most of your critical decisions ?
my life guiding principles.e.g Do on to others what you would want them do to you,In every situation always think of what you stand to gain or loss before taking critical decisions or actions.these principles has helped me immensely in life up to today.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by TempleHouse: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
undecided
Such futile motivation.
A Legacy for your siblings
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Sirseedorf(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
I always think of my mum, on not to disappoint her, and i always think she can't see me loose rather than win, so my mum impact on me makes me focus .
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Gracesofar(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
To tell the truth, nobody influenced anything about me.

Except the fear of Poverty, penury or what do you call it. Even when my juniors were going far in university and mates and I had ntin to show for it I still kept firm. atimes, heart broken and downcasted. But the fear of poverty kept me going and influenced my decisions in life.

And lastly My mums happy face.. I just imagine how happy she will be when I achieve what I want so that kept me going. But mostly na the fear of been poor
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by Bahddo(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Data (facts, then experience).

The opinion of others don't matter much to me (unless it is fact), but I'm trying to be more welcoming of external input.

Feelings are like the last things I consider, if I consider them at all.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by sisisioge: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
maisauki:
I sighted WARDROBE in things that influence your decisions

Yes, what I'm wearing or have in my wardrobe could influence my decision par time.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by BRATISLAVA: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
chudez0147:
My mother
I swore to make her proud..

What kind of bird is your DP? Never seen it before.
Re: What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? by maisauki: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2019
sisisioge:

Yes, what I'm wearing or have in my wardrobe could influence my decision par time.

clothes influence decisions? werin concern me... jus geh somfin on and geton da fucking road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is America The Right Place To Train A Child? / Please Help Me Save My Relationship / Can You Live In Ur Father In Law's House?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.