Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity (48577 Views)

FG Moves NIMC To Ministry Of Interior For Efficiency. / Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry / Lagos RRS Commander, Tunji Disu Redeployed To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by abc115: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Keyamo Redeployed to Ministry of Labour and Productivity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by johnkay1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Keyamo worked out his redeployment just like Corp members always do to move to Lagos or Abuja. His past relationship with Akpabio revealed that they will be bad partners.

I hope Festus will humble himself and see Ngige as boss

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Emmyloaded: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
The issue is that keyamo can't serve with akpabio...

na war be that.

Thank God Keyamo knows and recognises Ngige as his big brother.

#Respect taken.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by zeromeridian: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
As if he is happy

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by agabusta: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Keyamo is too hot headed. I pray he does not use fight to scatter what Ngige has been using maturity and wisdom to achieve all this while with labour guys.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by IamR: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
His impact will be felt here than the ministry of ND.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by dustydee: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
I am not happy about this but the decision is understood.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
What is he going there to go and do?

It's like Akpabio wanted to chop alone

7 Likes

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by ikaboy: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Igbosmoker:
mumu which big brother?
Lol
See pain.
We have always been their big brother... and Keyamo just attested to that.
Brothers in ministry, everything moving smooth.

Leave brothers to manage their affairs and face your Edo state pls.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Awol1:
What is he going there to go and do?

It's like Akpabio wanted to chop alone

Not really

but west protested why akpabio and Keyamo from same region will be in same office.

They always insecure.

6 Likes

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by HisSexcellency(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
I thought buhari was in the US, who then is doing the redeployment
They should have waited for tomorrow's FEC to make this announcement.

15 Likes

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by topboss: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Igbosmoker:
you mumu sha. The only powerful Igbo man have just be reduced to common state minister while an urhobo man(edoid) is now his oga.

Keep playing big brother thinking this is 1960s, the world has moved on. Nobody send anybody

See pain.

Am sorry you ill informed.

Keyamo is simply Minister for state labour and employment while his big brother Ngige remains the boss.

pls don't bring asunder to brotherly love grin

Keyamo is with us....It has always been brothers all along.

Not that una APC infested areas.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by XINOIX: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
BleedingPen:
Attention Mynd44,

Methinks this topic ought to be adjusted to "Keyamo Confirms Redeployment To Labour Ministry (Screenshot)".

While — https://www.nairaland.com/5434970/see-statement-announcing-keyamos-redeployment#82530892 — gets approval as " President Buhari Redeploys Keyamo To Ministry Of Labour" or any other convenient caption.

Kindly look into my suggestion.

Thank you.

Cc:

Lalasticlala

Seun

good suggestion the time he closed my thread and input this thread I was a little bit not comfortable about it no link just photo knowing that he is the mod I just let it go
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by yeyeboi(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Keyamo is buhari’s houae not cheesy
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by OndoFirstBorn(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ondo Wins!
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by foolbuster: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Keyamo after his tenure grin

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
At least no longer working directly under Akpabio that he was once a prosecutor against

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Igbosmoker:
mumu I guess ngigie and keyamo are pdp. Anyways the highest Igbo man is still under oshiohmole

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

See pain oooo

Please stop comparing Igbos to Edo state please and please.....We have absolutely nothing in common.

Oshiomhole is just their APC chairman and Ally to west with Edo state. ....Is not our business to meddle in affairs.

As for our little brother Keyamo, Ngige will treat him well as big brother.

Please take your oshiomhole and his noise making.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by wandeay: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Still rotating within the same circle, rich getting richer something.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by lyriclekidd(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Okay next
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by RichDad1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Maybe his working partnership with Akpabio is generating some rancors.
Anyways , Goodluck to him.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos / Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.