Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World (11749 Views)

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by StrikeBack(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2019
seunmsg:
It’s a shame lots of people still believe this rapture nonsense.

There is war, poverty, diseases, hunger, violence, sufferings etc all over the world with Jesus doing nothing about it. But we are supposed to wait till a date we don’t know when Jesus will arrive miraculously and end everything.

When will you people start using your senses?
You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Decapo: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2019
Can you people just stop posting this...

1 Like

Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Olodo24: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2019
Nonsense as usual. Religion is the biggest scam to ever grace the face of earth

4 Likes

Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by EzekaUdenee: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
yeah right
[/s]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by EzekaUdenee: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
post=83092146:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.
[/s]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nggs121: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2019
Stupid Christians feeding us dumb meaningless shit as usual

Your god is a fool.

Can he strike me down?
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by nairalanduseles: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2019
1mrprolific7:
End SARS now

This sarz guy's has done MORE harm than good.
Last week, I was on Byke with my guy. They double Cross US without thinking if they gonna cause accident. I jumped off and ran away. My guy Did nothing, they laid allegation on HIM and extorted #200,000+ from him.

God will punish any mortal that created this nuisance criminals and bloody thirsty Animals.
God punish FSARS x SARS

Were did that happen can u get more info
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by orisa37: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Buytruth:
Top 13 things that God's Kingdom will end in this world.

When John the Baptist and Jesus Christ came to this world, they were both preaching, saying Repent the kingdom of heaven, or kingdom of God is at hand.

Thereafter the Lord Jesus Christ instructed His disciples that they should go an preach the same message, also they should all pray for that kingdom to come to the earth, so that the will of God may be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

These are the top thirteen things that God's Kingdom will end in the world.

*. It would end Satan the Devil and his evil works.
*. It would end Poverty and Famine.
*. It would end Sickness and Disease.
*. It would end Violence and War.
*. It would end Jobless and Homeless.
*. It would end Hatred and Untimely death.
*. It would end Suffering and Money.

The holy Bible says, money is the answers to all material things, also it says the love of this money is the root of all evil, that is why the God's Kingdom will end money without be spending in the world, that is why the holy Bible says we should first seek this kingdom and his righteousness to be restored in the world, so that we will not labour to get money to buy what we will be eating, drinking, and clothing, all these things would be added with the kingdom when it establish on earth for us.

Share this gospel of the kingdom with your family and friends. Thanks, may God bless you.
https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-gospel-news-from-iwwm/

It will end bad Governments.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by BossKingRex(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2019
Buytruth:

When John the Baptist and Jesus Christ came to this world, they were both preaching, saying Repent the kingdom of heaven, or kingdom of God is at hand.

Thereafter the Lord Jesus Christ instructed His disciples that they should go an preach the same message, also they should all pray for that kingdom to come to the earth, so that the will of God may be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

The holy Bible says, money is the answers to all material things, also it says the love of this money is the root of all evil, that is why the God's Kingdom will end money without be spending in the world, that is why the holy Bible says we should first seek this kingdom and his righteousness to be restored in the world, so that we will not labour to get money to buy what we will be eating, drinking, and clothing, all these things would be added with the kingdom when it establish on earth for us.

Share this gospel of the kingdom with your family and friends. Thanks, may God bless you.

THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!

Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by WeRblessed(f): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2019
Tell people to stop smoking weed but na. Continue!
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by nwamabo247(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2019
Let that kingdom come asap...PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2019
Buytruth:

Rubbish!! How do you know all these for sure? Some white man missionary told you? Foolishness of the highest order.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2019
lakesidepapa:

Yes God can end it. .

And why has He not end it yet? Oh! He is waiting for more souls to be killed before he ends it. And He hasn't even ended the one between Isreal and Palestine. Nonsense.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2019
realestniggah:
There been ongoing fight in Yemen and Syria for years now.. Can God end that one.

God will only destroy warmongers!

But as for Yemen and Syria, True Christians {Jehovah's Witnesses} have penetrated these countries and end the wars in the spiritual sense so that those who accepted Christianity have stopped carrying weapons neither are they ready to learn how to kill people anymore! Isaiah 2:1-4

That's why Russia is fighting tough against Jehovah's Witnesses because anyone who join us will never think of carrying weapons for any reason whatsoever! {Matthew 26:52} Whereas the politicians need to recruit soldiers to fight and die for their own selfish goals!

So God is gradually ending the wars but unbelievers (none JWs) can't grasp this until Jesus come and destroy all of them! Revelation 19:19-21

Remain blessed! smiley
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by WaleRock: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
BeardlessGang:
* Yahoo Yahoo
* Nigerian politicians especially. It will end them in a very disastrous way. Amen

But it won't end this kind of sleek wrist watch

Pls note:

Internet fraud is only one of the symptoms of the latter.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by WaleRock: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
Maximus69:

God will only destroy warmongers!

But as for Yemen and Syria, True Christians {Jehovah's Witnesses} have penetrated these countries and end the wars in the spiritual sense so that those who accepted Christianity have stopped carrying weapons neither are they ready to learn how to kill people anymore! Isaiah 2:1-4

That's why Russia is fighting tough against Jehovah's Witnesses because anyone who join us will never think of carrying weapons for any reason whatsoever! {Matthew 26:52} Whereas the politicians need to recruit soldiers to fight and die for their own selfish goals!

So God is gradually ending the wars but unbelievers (none JWs) can't grasp this until Jesus come and destroy all of them! Revelation 19:19-21

Remain blessed! smiley

Are you a true Christian?
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by DarkJeddi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Religion issa SCAM.. grin

And

Nigerian Pastors

Are

FRAUDSTERS.. undecided
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
It will end death.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by sacx: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Buytruth:

The instruction to pray for and seek the kingdom of God was given before the new covenant was put in place. We no longer pray for the kingdom of God to come because the kingdom is now in us. We are the kingdom of God.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by BeardlessGang: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
WaleRock:

Pls note:

Internet fraud is only one of the symptoms of the latter.

Every other thing is a symptom of Adam and Eve eating the apple n they are all punishable
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
WaleRock:

Well what do you think?
How should a true Christian participate in forums of this kind? Mark 11:27-33 wink
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
WaleRock:

Well, what do you think?
How should a true Christian participate in forums of this kind? Mark 11:27-33 wink
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by pixel704: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
It's not written in the Bible that the kingdom of God will end money, it never condemned money we are told that the LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil, the word of God is against the love of money but not money itself . Love of money can lead to things like murder, stealing e.t.c
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by pixel704: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
sacx:

The instruction to pray for and seek the kingdom of God was given before the new covenant was put in place. We no longer pray for the kingdom of God to come because the kingdom is now in us. We are the kingdom of God.
Can you please explain
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by sacx: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
pixel704:

Can you please explain

You can check out these scriptures. Quote me if you need more exposition on them.

Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Contrary to what many think, the kingdom of God is not a place per sé. The kingdom of God is a system, a civilisation that draws its essence from the very self of God. Except a man be born again, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. The new birth is what launches us into the kingdom. So if you are born again, you are already in the kingdom.

The kingdom of God is an inheritance for believers alone. Even the angels don't have access to it because they can't contain it. We can because we have the life of God.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by WaleRock: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Maximus69:

Well, what do you think?

That was in relation to your attempt to undermine Christian's that aren't members of 'Jehovah's Witness'.

Well, there's no need to start an argument here...since we are not on the same path.

I wouldn't condemn your religious inclination. Christian's don't do that.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by pixel704: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
sacx:

You can check out these scriptures. Quote me if you need more exposition on them.

Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Contrary to what many think, the kingdom of God is not a place per sé. The kingdom of God is a system, a civilisation that draws its essence from the very self of God. Except a man be born again, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. The new birth is what launches us into the kingdom. So if you are born again, you are already in the kingdom.

The kingdom of God is an inheritance for believers alone. Even the angels don't have access to it because they can't contain it. We can because we have the life of God.
The kingdom of God is beyond that, you're right, the new birth launches us into the kingdom of God, presently we are the ambassadors of Christ while Satan is the god of this world 2 Cor.4:4 . Jesus our Lord is coming back as King , Satan will be taking out finally and the kingdom of God within us will be manifested or established here on Earth. Let your Kingdom come, let your will be done on Earth as in Heaven prayer is not obsolete it's expected of every child of God till the prophecy found it perfect fulfillment on Earth Isaiah 11:9 presently the will of God is not done on Earth as in Heaven
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by sacx: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
pixel704:

The kingdom of God is beyond that, you're right, the new birth launches us into the kingdom of God, presently we are the ambassadors of Christ while Satan is the god of this world 2 Cor.4:4 . Jesus our Lord is coming back as King , Satan will be taking out finally and the kingdom of God within us will be manifested or established here on Earth. Let your Kingdom come, let your will be done on Earth as in Heaven prayer is not obsolete it's expected of every child of God till the prophecy found it perfect fulfillment on Earth Isaiah 11:9 presently the will of God is not done on Earth as in Heaven

Okay. Since the new birth launches us into the kingdom of God, are we in the kingdom now or not?
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
WaleRock:

That was in relation to your attempt to undermine Christian's that aren't members of 'Jehovah's Witness'.

Well, there's no need to start an argument here...since we are not on the same path.

I wouldn't condemn your religious inclination. Christian's don't do that.

Hmmmmmmmmm, Christians that aren't Jehovah's Witnesses

My friend, it's impossible for anyone to be a Christian if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses! I became a JW(true Christian) after learning this truth, before now i only argue without having a clue on how to preach, teach or defend God's word!
But today, i can tell you so many things Jesus taught and how to apply each of it in a practical sense. Jesus sent his true followers (Jehovah's Witnesses) to teach me freely.
You may feel hurt about truth, but a true Christian will never comfort you with deception.
We're OK if you condemn us and our form of worship than to say fine things to us when you're not ready to live by the truth! Matthew 7:24-27
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2019
Hello everyone! I only posted the news of good things that the kingdom of God on earth will do. The full details of it is in this website below, visit the site to know the plans of God toward the earth, and the mysteries of His kingdom that He promised to set up earth, after the work in Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8; Luke 24:47-48 have been accomplished. Thank you. https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-gospel-news-from-iwwm/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eating Meat On Good Friday! / If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.