Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. (589 Views)

This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice / I'm Confused. I Need Help / Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by SPOLO(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
I got connected with a lady thru Facebook app and he is from the same state and LGA as mine and we were due to meet during last Big sallah but due to busy schedules we couldn't meet and she was sick then...
This girl was the one that even asked for my phone number due to the way I do chat with her and poking fun and she couldn't resist it and all of a sudden she fell In love with me, always call me not until she lost her phone, so she do use her mum phone to say hi a times but recently she stopped d calls, even when she used her bro phone to log in fb, she will read my messages without reply and beside I can't call her mom number and she knows that except when she call and I will call her back immediately

So after series of messages I stopped chatting with her, deleted her number and recently she replied that she was sorry that she didn't know..
But I have already made my mind...

But what am confused of now is why do ladies cut off communication without reasons bcus I have never for once offended her....

Though right now I already have another one that I will consider my babe soon..

But why do people just change like that, someone that couldn't go a week without calling
Re: I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by eleko1: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
sad
Re: I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by healthserve(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Stop the excessive adrenaline rush or youll choke to death. Who told you love is chaotic, that you both must be in touch every second

Anyways, she's inconsistent an attitude that doesn't a safe loving environment. You need to relax, she needs to stop gas lighting you. You've both identified issues with another to work yourselves on if you both want to be with one another.

Till then , work on yourselves. You both
Re: I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by SPOLO(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
healthserve:
Stop the excessive adrenaline rush or youll choke to death. Who told you love is chaotic, that you both must be in touch every second

Anyways, she's inconsistent an attitude that doesn't a safe loving environment. You need to relax, she needs to stop gas lighting you. You've both identified issues with another to work yourselves on if you both want to be with one another.

Till then , work on yourselves. You both

You mean for almost 3 weeks no communication, she will come online I will ask how is she doing and no reply?...

No no don't tell me this
Re: I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by healthserve(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
SPOLO:

You mean for almost 3 weeks no communication, she will come online I will ask how is she doing and no reply?...

No no don't tell me this

Three weeks no reply and then wants to connect without explanation is massive red flag. I'd say run

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by donstan18: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
It's not just all about ladies, because I'm also guilty of cutting off communication with strangers due to some personal reasons or some things about you I don't find comfortable with, but because I don't usually tell them before cutting off, they may just like you, think that I just did.

Since she's back, I'll advice you to find out why she stopped responding to your messages, then use your head to know why she's brack.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by missjo(f): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
SPOLO:

No no don't tell me this
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by MiVida(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
SPOLO:
I got connected with a lady thru Facebook app and he is from the same state and LGA as mine and we were due to meet during last Big sallah but due to busy schedules we couldn't meet and she was sick then...
This girl was the one that even asked for my phone number due to the way I do chat with her and poking fun and she couldn't resist it and all of a sudden she fell In love with me, always call me not until she lost her phone, so she do use her mum phone to say hi a times but recently she stopped d calls, even when she used her bro phone to log in fb, she will read my messages without reply and beside I can't call her mom number and she knows that except when she call and I will call her back immediately

So after series of messages I stopped chatting with her, deleted her number and recently she replied that she was sorry that she didn't know..
But I have already made my mind...

But what am confused of now is why do ladies cut off communication without reasons bcus I have never for once offended her....

Though right now I already have another one that I will consider my babe soon..

But why do people just change like that, someone that couldn't go a week without calling
Simple truth is...

Nigerian ladies have lost it. Keep an open mind while dating one n you'll be fine. Stay safe.
Re: I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by pharrell8(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2019
I'll strongly advise uu ask her wat was d reason for lost of communication and if ure not comfortable wit u bounce out.
Re: I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by SPOLO(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2019
pharrell8:
I'll strongly advise uu ask her wat was d reason for lost of communication and if ure not comfortable wit u bounce out.
I asked her, her reply was she is sorry, she didn't know.. I don't even understand her but as for now I have someone already and she is proving to me that she loves me though am still being careful though
Re: I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2019
"so she do use her mum phone to say hi a times but recently she stopped d calls, even when she used her bro phone to log in fb"...

This is an old format girls use to ask for a new phone, wait for it bro. Just be ready to buy her the new iphone. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused, I News Answers Pls. by pharrell8(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Sorry can't be d answer for d lack of communication, there's more to it... dunno y pple can't be plain..

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married But Have Not Been In Love Before, Advice Pl / Dating Pretty Girls in School: How To Survive Competition With Randy Lecturers / Diamond/access Bank Is Official Scammers And Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.